William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Doesn't the Ford performance tune give the ability to remember the last setting for auto start/stop?
Sponsored

OP
OP

F2502017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
OP
OP

F2502017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BP9VGF4Y?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

I ordered this unit and will install today. It's a little less than half the price of the one above. Installs differently than the autostopstart eliminator linked in above posts and doesn't require tearing into the HVAC controls. Will post up results.
Took a couple of minutes and required no dash panel removal. Installs at DCU on drivers kick panel. Also completely and easily accessible and removable if needed.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well - talk about excellent customer service. Recieved this Email from TRL Automotive Saturday AM;

"It has just come to our attention that a few of the Bronco devices shipped Monday, March 6th may contain the wrong software. There was a mix-up with the boards after programming and testing was complete.

I will send you a replacement, and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this caused.

I am now reaching out to the other customers who were shipped an AE032 on Monday to remedy this with them as well."

New unit should be here later today or tomorrow. Props to TRL!

While the soluiton posted by @F2502017 costs less and looks like it iseasier to install I have to applaud TRL and would certainly do business with them in the future should they develop other Bronco accessories.

Verve50

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Took a couple of minutes and required no dash panel removal. Installs at DCU on drivers kick panel. Also completely and easily accessible and removable if needed.
Thanks, ordered yesterday, installed today. Easy and it works, hopefully it will last a while.

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it one of these 2 connectors at the driver's footwell? If so, that would definitely be a lot easier and at half the price too!

bronco-module-jpg.jpg

OP
OP

F2502017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is it one of these 2 connectors at the driver's footwell? If so, that would definitely be a lot easier and at half the price too!

Ford Bronco 2023 Disable Auto Start Stop Forscan Mod didn't work bronco-module-
Yes it's the black one circled.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes it's the black one circled.
Thank you! That actually would work for well in my case as the Amp Powersteps connect to the same black connector so could hardwire to the short extension harness and leave the factory ones undisturbed.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm really liking the Amazon one... I wonder what these things are actually doing though?

I mean I can see the original one automatically "repushing" the button because it's literally piggybacking the button.

This one mounts to mysterious black box...is it just the other end of the button wires? Or is it doing something like the Forscan where it's tricking the system by emulating some sort of voltage drain or steering input, etc.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well - talk about excellent customer service. Recieved this Email from TRL Automotive Saturday AM;

"It has just come to our attention that a few of the Bronco devices shipped Monday, March 6th may contain the wrong software. There was a mix-up with the boards after programming and testing was complete.

I will send you a replacement, and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this caused.

I am now reaching out to the other customers who were shipped an AE032 on Monday to remedy this with them as well."

New unit should be here later today or tomorrow. Props to TRL!

While the soluiton posted by @F2502017 costs less and looks like it iseasier to install I have to applaud TRL and would certainly do business with them in the future should they develop other Bronco accessories.
Received the correctly programmed module on Monday. Installed the new module yesterday and it works like a charm! Thanks again to TRL Automotive! BTW, the whole process now that I knew what I was doing took less than fifteen minutes.

Sponsored

brtd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' BL, '15 LR4, '22 Beta 390-RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@F2502017 @Verve50

Does the amazon start stop eliminator behave just like the original one? In other words, does pressing the button still work if one wanted to enable start stop on occasion?

It usually drives me nuts when I'm at a stoplight, but I find it nice at times when I'm just waiting for the kids at school pickup.

OP
OP

F2502017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@F2502017 @Verve50

Does the amazon start stop eliminator behave just like the original one? In other words, does pressing the button still work if one wanted to enable start stop on occasion?

It usually drives me nuts when I'm at a stoplight, but I find it nice at times when I'm just waiting for the kids at school pickup.
I’ll have to check it and see. I’ve been so excited to not have to press the button that I haven’t touched it since.

Verve50

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
@F2502017 @Verve50

@F2502017 @Verve50

Not sure, but as soon as I start the Car, its on. Within a second it shuts itself off. Works great so far.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You have me sold..ordering the cheaper and easier Amazon one.
Sponsored