Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands, 88.5 Suzuki Samurai
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought the Auto Stop Start Eliminator. I installed it today. Had a bitch of a time getting the HVAC control panel out. Finally finessed it out. Installed the Eliminator, cycled the ignition as shown in the video and no bueno. My setting for Auto Stop Off did not hold. The switch still works as it did before the install but the hold up circuit is not maintaining my choice. Left them an Email message after their closing time so I figure I will hear back from them on Monday. Just chaps my hide that I have to take that damn dash apart again.
I had the same issue as you did. I think they may have a bad batch or something. It took them a couple days to reply but they sent me a replacement and the replacement one works as intended with no issues.
Sponsored

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the same issue as you did. I think they may have a bad batch or something. It took them a couple days to reply but they sent me a replacement and the replacement one works as intended with no issues.
You are spot on it appears that a batch that were built on one day had the wrong program on them. I love the fact that I dob't have to futz with the dang switch anymore!

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone try the Amazon version on a MT Bronco? Someone posted in the reviews that it did not work for them?

PghBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nothing else just buy the auto start stop eliminator?
I would just grab the auto start eliminator. I know with the 21's if you do a forscan you trick the vehicle thinking its doors are off. @Buttercup.the.bronco did this a while ago their YT video may still be up. Ive noticed if you dont press the brake hard enough the auto start will not activate but the vehicle stays still.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So the cheaper Amazon one works on my 2022. In addition, I think you could install it in like 5 minutes. I took the whole kick panel off thinking I needed to, but once I put it back together I realized that I didn't need to take it off. The plug you need access to is above the kick panel.

Super easy to install, has been working for the last couple days...start the Bronco and seconds later it is as if I pressed the button.

Auto Start Stop Eliminator 2022... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BP9VGF4Y

$50

Sponsored

darinhouston

Badlands
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Apparently the Ford Performance Kit allows you to disable ASS, so it should be trivial to compare the module settings before and after doing so if someone is so inclined....

Sponsored

Ziemann

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco 2-Door 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone try the Amazon version on a MT Bronco? Someone posted in the reviews that it did not work for them?
So, if Forscan isn't disabling ASS in a '23, and the Amazon ASS eliminator isn't working for those of us with a MT??

Anyone able to get the Amazon adaptor to work on a MT?

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I tried to turn mine off today with forscan ( 22' braptor) and was not successful. The spreadsheet says to change the PSCM module but there's a place in the BDYCM module that also says start/stop buts part on the BM ( battery monitoring system) I turned it off and got a service battery soon message so I turned it back on.......

I guess ford REALLY, REALLY, REALLY doesn't wanting you to turn that off so they tied it to battery monitoring so you couldn't.

GeoSue

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 geo tracker
Your Bronco Model
Base
So, if Forscan isn't disabling ASS in a '23, and the Amazon ASS eliminator isn't working for those of us with a MT??

Anyone able to get the Amazon adaptor to work on a MT?
I have the same question about it working with the manual transmission in a base bronco.
Has anyone seen the answer anywhere?

Ziemann

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco 2-Door 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Glad someone else is looking for the same answer :cool:

GeoSue

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 geo tracker
Your Bronco Model
Base
Glad someone else is looking for the same answer :cool:
I'm in Maine and when it's 30 below zero I don't want the turbo to cool of to quick.
Other family members might not remember or realize at the time the amount of damage it could cause.
Sponsored