Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Ordered 5/24/23
Built 8/6/23
Picked up 8/19/23

Under PSCM Module Configuration, I disabled “Start Stop” and did not have any luck with it working after testing for a few days.

I struggled to find a way to get this to actually work on my model. Tried a few different methods but came up short. I decided to give up and move on to other things.

When adding the Sport mode to my Badlands, I noticed an option for Auto Stop Start under the IPC Module Configuration (FORSCAN 2.3.55). I disabled auto-stop start here and it has been working great! Be patient, make sure to test the functionality in “Drive” for a few seconds. I even drove down the road and it took a few seconds to kick on and show as “off”. Give it a shot and let me know how it goes for you.

Ford Bronco Forscan DIY: Auto-Stop-Start (ASS) Disable on 2023 Badlands Bronco Capture1.PNG

Ford Bronco Forscan DIY: Auto-Stop-Start (ASS) Disable on 2023 Badlands Bronco Capture.PNG

IMG_3238.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

n8dogg2000g

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Jeep CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you now turn it off and on and the selection stay or is it just always off?

OP
OP
JJC212

JJC212

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s always off until I turn it on.

OP
OP
JJC212

JJC212

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@jalexa27 make sure you put your bronco in drive. Mine doesn’t kick “off” until I’m in drive and actually driving down the road.

Sponsored

jalexa27

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@jalexa27 make sure you put your bronco in drive. Mine doesn’t kick “off” until I’m in drive and actually driving down the road.
Mine is a manual. I have left it for a few minutes after I started driving. Wonder if I should undo the other start stop edit in the forscan sheet.

jalexa27

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I switched the PSCM Start Stop back to the "enabled with angle inhibit", no luck. I have driven a mile or two and the button still shows enabled.

Any other adjustments or tweaks you may have made along with this one to get it to stay off?

SNOWOLF

Badlands
First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Ordered 5/24/23
Built 8/6/23
Picked up 8/19/23

Under PSCM Module Configuration, I disabled “Start Stop” and did not have any luck with it working after testing for a few days.

I struggled to find a way to get this to actually work on my model. Tried a few different methods but came up short. I decided to give up and move on to other things.

When adding the Sport mode to my Badlands, I noticed an option for Auto Stop Start under the IPC Module Configuration (FORSCAN 2.3.55). I disabled auto-stop start here and it has been working great! Be patient, make sure to test the functionality in “Drive” for a few seconds. I even drove down the road and it took a few seconds to kick on and show as “off”. Give it a shot and let me know how it goes for you.

Ford Bronco Forscan DIY: Auto-Stop-Start (ASS) Disable on 2023 Badlands Bronco IMG_3238

Ford Bronco Forscan DIY: Auto-Stop-Start (ASS) Disable on 2023 Badlands Bronco IMG_3238

I just used Forscan for the first time to activate my Kicker sub....worked great! How do you disable those two options? Is it a drop down menu to choose from? Sorry for the questions, but really new to this Forscan thing and I don' t want to mess it up.

smoltz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have 2023 Badlands V6

I tried just setting the disable auto start stop in IPC module. Didn't work.

I then tried setting disable in PSCM as well. Also diidn't work.

Reverted eveyrthing back to stock.

Hopefully someone will figure this out.

buschris

Heritage
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Heritage