Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HO LEE SHIIIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IS THAT THE NEW REFRESH !!!!!IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!
I HOPE WE GET SOME COOL NEW COLORS!!!
....... AND A SOLID FRONT AXLE!!!

...AND A V8!!!!
where is my ejector seat?!
Sponsored

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The current 4R is an old tank, the new ones notā€¦ā€¦.never will be with that motor, even if they plug a battery to it. Iā€™m afraid Toyota for another 4-6yrs is going to be playing around with engine varieties, plug inā€™s, hybrid, battery assist etc, until something more solid comes along in new technologies. Actually Iā€™m starting to feel like that for just about every new vehicle. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø It seems itā€™s all getting stupid expensive just so it funds to new best thingā€¦ā€¦instead of building a new good thing. Whatevā€™s.

VelocityGator

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As the owner of a 21 2 door 2.7 that I love but who it not in love with the dealership service experienceā€¦.. if this vehicle is more like the old 4 runners where you could take the top offā€¦ my car is gone. Now I will also say, I will never get rid of my bronco despite the lackluster service. And, I will actually buy another bronco if they ever get their head out of their ass and offer the 5.0 v8 in one at a reasonable price. Otherwise Iā€™m running mine till Iā€™m in the ground. I just need to find a good local independent garage in order to do that. Only need one type of this vehicle. Top off makes all the difference.

Sponsored

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Unless they make a two-door stick shift I don't really see this as competition. Bonus points if the roof comes off