Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something Jimmy sized just doesn‘t have a market here in the US. America is big and spread out, plus Americans are bigger people, so we like space.

Hell, Jeep barely sales the 2 Dr and Bronco has a decent, rabid, but small take rate (Count me as a founding member of the 2 Dr Cartel, Blood In, Blood Out! :oops:), but since most buyers are trying to turn an off-road Bronco into a suburban soccer mom hauler, smaller just won‘t sell enough to actually build.

I personally think the 2 Dr Bronco is sized about perfect. I could use maybe 3-4 more cargo inches, but it’s nothing I really need. Just smarter packing solves all of the potential issues.
The Jimny is a tad small for the US, but TJ sized is about as close to perfection as you can get.
Sponsored

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
TBH, the 6G is perfect for me. I’m 6’1” and I wouldn’t want it any bigger or smaller

OrangecrushBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
Toccoa

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

6G compared to first gen is 21" longer, 7" wider, and 8" longer wheelbase, with the Bronco II falling in between the two. That means if this was scaled to about 85-90% of the 6G, it would be more or less identical in size to the original.

The front tailgate idea is interesting, looks like you could fit a trunk monkey in there manning a 249 to clear the traffic ahead of you. Or...would it be a frunk monkey?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Something Jimmy sized just doesn‘t have a market here in the US. America is big and spread out, plus Americans are bigger people, so we like space.

Hell, Jeep barely sales the 2 Dr and Bronco has a decent, rabid, but small take rate (Count me as a founding member of the 2 Dr Cartel, Blood In, Blood Out! :oops:), but since most buyers are trying to turn an off-road Bronco into a suburban soccer mom hauler, smaller just won‘t sell enough to actually build.

I personally think the 2 Dr Bronco is sized about perfect. I could use maybe 3-4 more cargo inches, but it’s nothing I really need. Just smarter packing solves all of the potential issues.

I agree, very few would want one. I would love one. I'd take the passenger and rear seats out, assuming it has rear seats. Put some 31s on it and have a hell of a farm vehicle that I could also drive the back roads to town, hopefully 5-10mph under speed limit just to piss people off.
Sponsored