Sponsored

23’ Wildtrak Hoss 3.0 OEM Rake (1.6 inches!)

colonelburke

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
17x9 +0. Chose them for the 12lb weight savings. And yes 35x12.5 KO2’s
Thanks for the information derichio. I also have a 23 WT so I will measure this weekend and let you know. I do not believe I have that much rake.
Sponsored

Dreamer

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is wrong with a little rake? Cargo, people, trailer will bring the rake down. If i add leveling to the front it will squat when loaded. Correct?

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is wrong with a little rake? Cargo, people, trailer will bring the rake down. If i add leveling to the front it will squat when loaded. Correct?
Correct

OP
OP
derichio02

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nothing wrong with a little rake .5” or so. But 1.6 inches is quite a bit (for this vehicle at least)

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Nothing wrong with a little rake .5” or so. But 1.6 inches is quite a bit (for this vehicle at least)
Albeit a different bronco, I am putting 1.5 on front and 1.0 on the rear and it should put the rake at .25. if you just do 1.0 in the front it should be about the same.

OP
OP
derichio02

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Albeit a different bronco, I am putting 1.5 on front and 1.0 on the rear and it should put the rake at .25. if you just do 1.0 in the front it should be about the same.
You’re also using Foutz right? Their collars are more true to advertised lift amounts.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You’re also using Foutz right? Their collars are more true to advertised lift amounts.
yes I bought the FMI ones because their original leveler kit for the front uses a 1.0 collar so I am using it on the rear and putting their 1.5 up front. I don't think RPG has just a front leveler size. I am going to start installing them on Monday. I am taking a bunch of before measurements so I will have an exact range of what it is front/back after I install them.

FreddieLee

Wildtrak
First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
According to what source, and where is RPG compared to Foutz, plus or minus the advertised lift?

On my last Bronco with HOSS suspension, I used a 1.5" RPG perch collar to correct 1.5" of rake, and it seemed to level the rig perfectly. If I remember correctly, their 1.5" perch collar measured in at 0.71".

OP
OP
derichio02

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
According to what source, and where is RPG compared to Foutz, plus or minus the advertised lift?

On my last Bronco with HOSS suspension, I used a 1.5" RPG perch collar to correct 1.5" of rake, and it seemed to level the rig perfectly. If I remember correctly, their 1.5" perch collar measured in at 0.71".
My data point is Greg himself and that I had both types on my Bronco Raptor :)
Sponsored