First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here we go on this merry-go-round again. Ford didn't need to prioritize any dealership. That's the antithesis of what we wanted. They just needed to fill reservations based on first-come:first-served. Regardless of where the reservation was placed. Like Ford initially said they were going to do.
And then people tried to game the system. You really thought Ford would send 1,000 Broncos to Granger, IA and its 1,800 residents, while ignoring everywhere else? Give me a break. If people hadn't tried to game the system, this wouldn't have happened.

I fully blame Ford for not reigning in dealers and ADM, but I do not blame Ford for not sending all of their Broncos to BFE.

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved in 2020. You would've gotten your Bronco long ago if you hadn't tried to game the system. Sorry. Opinions differ, I guess.
Youā€™re assuming I understood the system well enough to game it. Ford said they would build Broncos in reservation order which meant it didnā€™t matter which dealer you used. So I got in line and waited my turn. Thatā€™s what I did. I donā€™t know how you ascribe some evil intent on my part, but you clearly think I deserve the treatment Iā€™ve received from Ford. Opinions do indeed differ.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How many outstanding orders did Ford say they have across the board? Hard to make any decision not knowing how big their backlog is.
I'm not sure on exact numbers, but I know that the order banks shrank significantly going from outstanding 2022 to orders that were placed in 2023 and have gone through the COVP process.
@Zach@Granger

For the 23MY Bronco Order Modification Private Offer Program, all 3 of the listed constraints have to be removed for 4-dr orders in order to qualify for the $2500. As we all know, 2-dr orders only have to remove the Sasquatch and LUX (if previously optioned) as the MIC top is standard. But can a 2-dr order change to a 4-dr soft top with no Sasquatch/LUX to qualify for the $2500?

Also, can order be changed to a standard Heritage Edition or Everglades to still retain the Sasquatch that is standard? Or are those trims closed and balanced out?

Do you have any information on the capacity for the modular HT?
You cannot transfer to an everglades or heritage and qualify. You can switch to a 4 door from a 2 door as long as the 4 door doesn't have restraints and qualify.

I don't kow modular HT capacity, no.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry, I think folks tried to game to system. And Ford wasn't going to send all of its Broncos to BFE. If the dealer has nearly as many Bronco orders as its town's population, then I'm guessing there's some gaming the system. It didn't work out for you folks. Gave it the good ol' college try. But you have no one to blame but yourself thinking you could game the system. The pikachu face when it didn't happen is just so unnecessary.
You are not correct. Ford in 2020 was making a lot of noise about moving to a build to order model as opposed to lots of inventory sitting on lots. The Bronco was the first move in that direction. Ford quietly changed the FAQ a couple of times after the big dealers complained and hurt all dealers who outperformed.
As I said this is well documented including a Bloomberg article

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i have zero desire to accept a bronco without sasquatch and hard top and still pay 50k plus.

I cancelled my Granger order this week. Sucks as I have patiently waited since my 7/17/20 reservation.

So i am on the hunt for dealer stock and have accepted the fact that i will be paying ADM.
If true, not only did you throw away that $2500 modification rebate but you threw away your price protection rebate as well. Both could have been applied to a new off the lot Bronco up until December. It pays to make educated decisions, not emotional ones

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And then people tried to game the system. You really thought Ford would send 1,000 Broncos to Granger, IA and its 1,800 residents, while ignoring everywhere else? Give me a break. If people hadn't tried to game the system, this wouldn't have happened.

I fully blame Ford for not reigning in dealers and ADM, but I do not blame Ford for not sending all of their Broncos to BFE.
The Des Moines metro has a population of over 250,000.
The number ten Ford dealer, Woodhouse, is in Blair NE with a population of 7,800.
Your argument does not hold water.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not sure on exact numbers, but I know that the order banks shrank significantly going from outstanding 2022 to orders that were placed in 2023 and have gone through the COVP process.

You cannot transfer to an everglades or heritage and qualify. You can switch to a 4 door from a 2 door as long as the 4 door doesn't have restraints and qualify.

I don't kow modular HT capacity, no.
Good to know about qualifying for the $2500 incentive. Thank you.

Are the two trims highlighted closed and balanced out? Just trying to think out loud if someone wanted to retain the Sasquatch (knowing they won't qualify) and have a shot at getting the modular HT. Can orders be changed to those two trims?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good to know about qualifying for the $2500 incentive. Thank you.

Are the two trims highlighted closed and balanced out? Just trying to think out loud if someone wanted to retain the Sasquatch (knowing they won't qualify) and have a shot at getting the modular HT. Can orders be changed to those two trims?
You can order them, you'd be at risk of carrying over to 2024 and losing price protection. I'm not sure on the exact commodity restrictions on that versus overall demand.

Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I haven't gotten a clear answer on this yet or how it will play out. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Our responsibility is to the reservation holders. I'd like to get all of you, your Broncos!
Seems like this is a CRITICAL piece of info.. Anyone who will likely roll over into 2024 (actually reorder) might not get a 2024+ Bronco for many years if the allocation is pulled from future years. Lets just say a "normal" Grainger allocation is 100 Broncos a year, 300 switch drop the 3 constraints and get built. Grainger won't have Broncos for 2 years?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I reserved in 2020. You would've gotten your Bronco long ago if you hadn't tried to game the system. Sorry. Opinions differ, I guess.
Move along little boy. You donā€™t need to troll here.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Seems like this is a CRITICAL piece of info.. Anyone who will likely roll over into 2024 (actually reorder) might not get a 2024+ Bronco for many years if the allocation is pulled from future years. Lets just say a "normal" Grainger allocation is 100 Broncos a year, 300 switch drop the 3 constraints and get built. Grainger won't have Broncos for 2 years?
Not really. You don't keep your timestamp or place in line after 2023, so why does their future allocation matter to you?

WarringEagle

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you for the communication Zach. Other then being a 2dr I have no constraints (Badlands High Pkg) and was moved by Ford to Priority Code 2. Being that I was about 300 on your list any reason to worry for 2023?
Sponsored