First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you for the update. I will only buy a Bronco from Granger so I will keep waiting.

For Granger reservation holders that ultimately do not get a MY23 Bronco, whether they chose to leave any constraints or remove all constraints and just did not get scheduled, would you still honor the original pricing deal at the time of the initial reservation? (IE $1k or $2k under invoice) My understanding is that new orders would need to be made for MY24.
They have said in the past they will honor their deal, it will just be based on the new 2024 pricing and not 2021 pricing.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

i have zero desire to accept a bronco without sasquatch and hard top and still pay 50k plus.

I cancelled my Granger order this week. Sucks as I have patiently waited since my 7/17/20 reservation.

So i am on the hunt for dealer stock and have accepted the fact that i will be paying ADM.
Why? If the whole reservation/waiting has been too much for you then you could have at least cancelled within the constraints of this program and gotten $2500 to be used on another Ford to include dealer stock Broncos!

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do tell, how did Ford all by themselves, screw this up so badly? SMH
I'll start:
Opening order banks again with over 100k backlogged... twice

I'll say this, though. Taking a month to do orders semi-correctly (Orders first, not stock), is a good step. Wish they had considered it before, and for longer. And, hopefully, time-stamp is prioritized.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dealer allocation should not be a restriction in this upcoming scheduling cycle. Ford is looking to only fill RETAIL demand and not dealer stock. So this should go a long ways to fill order for those who have been waiting a long time for their order. They are taking a month to do their best to clear out the existing orders. We have approximately 475 retail orders that qualify and have been submitted through Ford's COVP process. All of these could potentially get scheduled if they don't have a restriction on them.
So, in the event that Granger gets 1000 Broncos delivered at once, are we planning a rager in the parking lot?

I should probably know this by now but, what's the timeframe for this scheduling cycle? That'll be our most important time limit, I think. Any Granger customer that doesn't take this window runs the risk of Ford being pretty stingy with us going forward. Just my opinion.

Sponsored

CeeCeeBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do tell, how did Ford all by themselves, screw this up so badly? SMH
By not catering to people who, while living in Wisconsin, buy from a small dealer in BFE to try and save an extra buck. How dare Ford not ship all of its Broncos to BFE!!

Granger seems to be a great dealership and more power to them. But I have zero sympathy for people who tried to cut corners here, and are now mad at Ford for not prioritizing small dealerships.

CeeCeeBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why? If the whole reservation/waiting has been too much for you then you could have at least cancelled within the constraints of this program and gotten $2500 to be used on another Ford to include dealer stock Broncos!
Lmao. I imagine when he reads this, and realizes he literally threw away $2,500, he's going to be kicking himself.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

By not catering to people who, while living in Wisconsin, buy from a small dealer in BFE to try and save an extra buck. How dare Ford not ship all of its Broncos to BFE!!

Granger seems to be a great dealership and more power to them. But I have zero sympathy for people who tried to cut corners here, and are now mad at Ford for not prioritizing small dealerships.
Here we go on this merry-go-round again. Ford didn't need to prioritize any dealership. That's the antithesis of what we wanted. They just needed to fill reservations based on first-come:first-served. Regardless of where the reservation was placed. Like Ford initially said they were going to do.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I cut no corners, found a great deal 4 hours from me (northern IL, not quite WI), and have been dragged through the mud by Ford Motor Company ever since. Ford misled us and moved the goalposts multiple times through this process. Zach and his shop have proven the only honest and fair people in the whole mix. But go ahead and continue to blame the consumer. We were only told they were going fill reservations first nearly 3 years ago.

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There is years of history on this forum that shows how @Ford Motor Company broke its promises and pulled the rug out from under any dealer that dared to be good at selling Broncos. Granger gets the most attention on here but there were over 230 dealers on the Firday the 13th call, all in the same boat.
If @Ford Motor Company had done what they promised and built in approximate timestamp order they would not have this mess on their hands.
There are many large dealers that have always offered good deals at a national level including the number 10 dealer Woodhouse right here in Nebraska. But throughout the fiasco of a product launch Ford has show that big dealers stay big and small dealers stay small.

Sponsored

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, in the event that Granger gets 1000 Broncos delivered at once, are we planning a rager in the parking lot?

I should probably know this by now but, what's the timeframe for this scheduling cycle? That'll be our most important time limit, I think. Any Granger customer that doesn't take this window runs the risk of Ford being pretty stingy with us going forward. Just my opinion.
Dude, if they can get anywhere close to that number in one spot, I'll drive the couple of hours down hwy 80 for the rager.

JKryptonite

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

57 on the list … WT order w HT … do I gamble and wait now? it seems a little less doom and gloom than before the allocation news from Zach … I want the Hoss 3.0 w warranty … I’d drop the HT … ford freaking gives me anxiety…

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
... small dealer in BFE to try and save an extra buck. How dare Ford not ship all of its Broncos to BFE!!
Since when is Des Moines in BFE? Also, thousands below invoice vs. "we don't know what we are going to charge you" or $10K over msrp is a 'ell of a buck!