First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Iā€™m a GrangeTober reservation, very last day of it, Oct 30 or 31, 2020. Just got my VIN assigned for an April 3 build !

Base 2 door with 7MT, Azure Grey.

#staypumped is finally in action !
Post your info in the 4/3/2023 spreadsheet

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
The extension thing is a little confusing. Ford customer rep said that dealer needs to do it. I've asked Samantha about it last week. She had no idea what I was talking about. But, I've also found mention of the ceres expiring quarterly, and Ford are the ones that are renewing them. They last expired on 1/3.
Call 800 392 3673

I called Friday and got my certificate # no problem. Ford will absolutely give you your CERT# if you give them your reservation number.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Call 800 392 3673

I called Friday and got my certificate # no problem. Ford will absolutely give you your CERT# if you give them your reservation number.
That's who I was referring to. I got my current amount, but also the expiration date (4/3, like everyone else). And the rep said that dealerships have to extend each one. I don't think that's accurate, though. I was more accentuating how Ford's inconsistent communication confuses us.

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Post your info in the 4/3/2023 spreadsheet

I tried to. I filled in most of the cells, but the cells I left blank are unable to be filled in from an iPad. Others in the thread had the same problem.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I tried to. I filled in most of the cells, but the cells I left blank are unable to be filled in from an iPad. Others in the thread had the same problem.
If you want, respond with your answers and I can fill them in for you.

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's who I was referring to. I got my current amount, but also the expiration date (4/3, like everyone else). And the rep said that dealerships have to extend each one. I don't think that's accurate, though. I was more accentuating how Ford's inconsistent communication confuses us.
I was told all certificates with renew after the April 3rd expiration. Also, the certificate number will not change, so good idea to get your number now and avoid hassles later.

Farmerjim47933

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In case it helps anyone, I asked Samantha: Does price protection hold for today. :poop:
555555555555555āµtree erred retreat 5 dr 5 t try try 5t ŕ tr tr 5 terr 5 terre tree 5t5ŕ tr tr tŕt/ retry t terr t error Rte/
i have zero desire to accept a bronco without sasquatch and hard top and still pay 50k plus.

I cancelled my Granger order this week. Sucks as I have patiently waited since my 7/17/20 reservation.

So i am on the hunt for dealer stock and have accepted the fact that i will be paying ADM.
As I wasnt an early reservation, I canā€™t fully relate to how the ā€œchange your order or get cancelledā€ situation feels for many of you, but I still encourage you to stand firm on what you really want until the last minute to still get the credit.

It seems like the big backlog dealers scheduled A TON of ppl. Last week. In previous years, a list of 400 waiting may have meant years, but if they're scheduling 20-30 per week with a couple weeks of even bigger action (like last week), I bet just about everyone on here would be scheduled with no changes.

Maybe Im wrong and last weeks action was an exception, but theres no reason to assume the worst and make changes you may regret just yet. See how things shake out the next month and just have a plan ready.

Iā€™m an optimistic person, but I bet the constraint email probably shook enough non-enthusiasts into changing that everyone here is already good.

TL;DR: Hold the line. Theres an increasingly good chance youā€™ll get exactly what you want by doing nothing.
@Zach@Granger Everyone check, check, check your price protection! I ordered in October 2021 from Granger which means I qualify for price protection Column B. My price protection is nowhere to be found in Smart Vincent. Granger told me to call Ford, I talked to multiple reps and they couldn't find it. Ford told me to talk to Granger, they can't find it. Granger is asking for a $500 Non-Refundable Deposit ASAP. I am fine paying the deposit if I get my price protection that I am entitled to. I asked Granger if I can pay the $500 deposit and if my price protection never gets resolved get a refund and give up on the Bronco. They said NO, it's non-refundable no matter what the circumstances are. The sad thing is I gave up a 2022 Bronco from my shady local dealer (Bob Rohrman in Schaumburg, IL) because they were trying to charge me $3000 for a Lo-Jack device and paint protection that they "already installed" (they lied). I eventually got them to remove it, but once they lowballed me on my trade-in, I said screw it, I'll wait a few years on the Granger list and drive the 350 miles to Granger because they have everything together. Granger was great, up until this point. They are doing little to nothing to get my price protection sorted out and basically forcing me to do a $500 gamble on whether I get the $2800 in price protection or not. If I don't get the price protection that I am entitled to, it will end up costing me more than it would have at my shady local dealer, even with Granger's $1000 under invoice. Is anyone else on here in a similar situation? My next steps are to contact the Attorney General and/or the FTC if this can't get sorted. I suggest you do the same thing if you are in my situation.
ordered after march 19 2021 ford says no price protection

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger , if I recall correctly, the roof racks if ordered need to be installed by the dealer. Iā€™d be more than happy for you to leave it in the vehicle and Iā€™ll install it later. Not sure how much Iā€™ll use it now that I have the Sport anyways. That should save you some time hopefully. I know itā€™s not much, but every bit we can help, Iā€™m sure others will too.
I think they come equipped with the roof racks on already, but some where ordering afterwards because they couldn't initially order it on the car because of the GVWR rating issue.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger Everyone check, check, check your price protection! I ordered in October 2021 from Granger which means I qualify for price protection Column B. My price protection is nowhere to be found in Smart Vincent. Granger told me to call Ford, I talked to multiple reps and they couldn't find it. Ford told me to talk to Granger, they can't find it. Granger is asking for a $500 Non-Refundable Deposit ASAP. I am fine paying the deposit if I get my price protection that I am entitled to. I asked Granger if I can pay the $500 deposit and if my price protection never gets resolved get a refund and give up on the Bronco. They said NO, it's non-refundable no matter what the circumstances are. The sad thing is I gave up a 2022 Bronco from my shady local dealer (Bob Rohrman in Schaumburg, IL) because they were trying to charge me $3000 for a Lo-Jack device and paint protection that they "already installed" (they lied). I eventually got them to remove it, but once they lowballed me on my trade-in, I said screw it, I'll wait a few years on the Granger list and drive the 350 miles to Granger because they have everything together. Granger was great, up until this point. They are doing little to nothing to get my price protection sorted out and basically forcing me to do a $500 gamble on whether I get the $2800 in price protection or not. If I don't get the price protection that I am entitled to, it will end up costing me more than it would have at my shady local dealer, even with Granger's $1000 under invoice. Is anyone else on here in a similar situation? My next steps are to contact the Attorney General and/or the FTC if this can't get sorted. I suggest you do the same thing if you are in my situation.
We are subject to Ford's rules on the price protection, We do our best to maximize the allowances given out by Ford, but we don't have any sway in whether or not they put a rebate on or not. At times there are clerical errors by Ford and they get resolved. We try to make sure our team doesn't commit to anything or promise more than what they can do.

I apologize if the delivery could've been better, but our team is trying to do our best not to overcommit to something they don't have control of.
Sponsored