Sponsored

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

100% I'll show up a couple days early to help prep and detail. I say we all camp out in the parking lot for a party haha
Absolutely! Anything that we can do to help out Zach and company, we should do.
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm just salty watching basesquatchs get churned out while I had to change my day 2 rez and drop SAS. As a Badlands build, everyone says its a wash because if I get the rebate, it close to covering wheels and tires. I want the Everglade wheels...really, really bad.
The whole thing rots from that standpoint. I’m speculating that the SAS issue is the wheels since the Badlands uses the same drivetrain and so does the HE but the HE and Badlands use different wheels a compared to SAS.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm just salty watching basesquatchs get churned out while I had to change my day 2 rez and drop SAS. As a Badlands build, everyone says its a wash because if I get the rebate, it close to covering wheels and tires. I want the Everglade wheels...really, really bad.
Never understood squatch on BL, dropping it and recouping the cost and the $2500 bonus should have been an easy decision. The Everglades wheels are $1550, keep the BL BFGs and call it a day.

https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-1007K-P1785E

At #13 you're in a good spot, you'll get there.

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

those are beautiful wheels

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Never understood squatch on BL, dropping it and recouping the cost and the $2500 bonus should have been an easy decision. The Everglades wheels are $1550, keep the BL BFGs and call it a day.

https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-1007K-P1785E

At #13 you're in a good spot, you'll get there.
those are beautiful wheels
I would need new tires though, right? The Everglades wheels are wider than the stock Badlands wheels I thought. The Everglades wheels are essentially SAS but just a different "style". I thought the dimensions, offset, etc are the same as SAS.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m not aware of anyone successfully transferring from Granger although many have tried back in the early days of this show.
I know of 1 person that was successful transferring. It was right after shit hit the fan and he acted immediately.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I would need new tires though, right? The Everglades wheels are wider than the stock Badlands wheels I thought. The Everglades wheels are essentially SAS but just a different "style". I thought the dimensions, offset, etc are the same as SAS.
I don’t think so. Not initially but maybe better off selling them with the wheels or using them as winter wheels/tires.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm just salty watching basesquatchs get churned out while I had to change my day 2 rez and drop SAS. As a Badlands build, everyone says its a wash because if I get the rebate, it's close to covering wheels and tires to upgrade. I want the Everglade wheels...really, really bad.
Those are nice wheels and yes, $2500 will go a long way to covering new rims.

The whole thing rots from that standpoint. I’m speculating that the SAS issue is the wheels since the Badlands uses the same drivetrain and so does the HE but the HE and Badlands use different wheels a compared to SAS.
Possibly, especially when you consider that HOSS 3.0 has nothing in common with HOSS 2.0.

I assume that the Fox shocks may be unavailable or possibly the HOSS 3.0 steering rack. However, the WildTrak wheels have always been an issue, it could be something as stupid as the beauty rings. The HE doesn't have any beauty rings, but has all the HOSS 2.0 stuff. We can order (and quickly receive) HOSS 3.0 steering racks. There is rumor that the tires are an issue, but HE isn't constrained.

Who knows what the F is the problem, because Ford refuses to be transparent.

What we do know is that the 4.7 gears have not seemed to be an issue for the rear differential, and as such, since it is the same supplier, I doubt that the front gears are the problem either.

Thankfully, Ford has not resorted to a Front Locker delete option... can you imagine getting your BaseSquatch with a Front Locker Delete, including 4.46 gears, standard transfer case, and a rear locker only, like it was a sub-woofer!?!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The standard BL wheels are 8" and all the Sasquatch package wheels are 8.5" but the standard BFG 33s in 285 vs 315 will fit and look fine. Tire rack lists there 285s for 7.5-9" so no issues.

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/Spec.jsp?tireMake=BFGoodrich&tireModel=All-Terrain+T/A+KO2

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's objectively not accurate. Identical builds were delivered far out of order because dealer allocation was the first priority. Further proof is happening right now. Hundreds of people who have been waiting years are suddenly being scheduled at the same dealerships, because Ford is prioritizing the backlog.
I was speaking on what you said in the earlier comment.....
Granger reservationist was not the first 1200... 🤦‍♂️....there was claims of close to 100k reservations in the first 7 days.... I mean 2 ppl reserving at the same.dealer in those first 48 hours... could be 25k apart...

Sponsored

Landofcheese

Heritage
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150, 1968 mustang,1976 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
HE 2 door 2.3 manual pulled Thursday. Originally had a day 1 rez with my local dealer. They weren't willing to play ball with pricing... And at the time I (like many) was fooled by the build by reservation time stamp BS from ford... so I caneled the local dealer which ended up being the wrong choice for getting me a bronco fast.... however I also had october granger deal order. I did not expect to get a vin untill 2024 at the earliest i was a little over # 300 on the Nov list... i'm still shocked...but honestly because of the very upfront and clear comms from granger they have a customerfor life. I can't wait to complete this transaction and have many more in the future! Now I need to figure out how I'm getting the bronco back to Wisconsin! A good problem to have!

Ford Bronco $2500 Order Incentive, 2023 Allocation & More News - Granger Ford Screenshot_20230128_151329_Chrome

berts

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've been trying to keep up with the fallout from the latest email so I am sorry if this has been asked... Have any wildtrak's been scheduled since the email went out? I was told (dealer said 🥃) that there wouldn't be any more WT's pulled this year. If true, it makes the decision easy.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was told (dealer said 🥃) that there wouldn't be any more WT's pulled this year. If true, it makes the decision easy.
My interpretation from dealer statements here at B6G (the good dealers).

Do you play the lottery? Because that is how it sounds like it will be.
They (dealerships here at B6G) have said "they are still building SAS/MIC/WT this year..." just not very many at all.

So, if you keep your order the same, you are not completely eliminated from the build lottery, your odds are just much much worse than they were.

IF you lose the bet, you will receive no further special treatment from Ford come time to re-order for 2024.

berts

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My interpretation from dealer statements here at B6G (the good dealers).

Do you play the lottery? Because that is how it sounds like it will be.
They (dealerships here at B6G) have said "they are still building SAS/MIC/WT this year..." just not very many at all.

So, if you keep your order the same, you are not completely eliminated from the build lottery, your odds are just much much worse than they were.

IF you lose the bet, you will receive no further special treatment from Ford come time to re-order for 2024.
That was my understanding as well. I have a WT/LUX/MIC on order from 3/2021 so i have no idea where I am on the list down here in Vegas. He may have been telling me that I'm way down the allocation list. Who knows... it sucks.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

HE 2 door 2.3 manual pulled Thursday. Originally had a day 1 rez with my local dealer. They weren't willing to play ball with pricing... And at the time I (like many) was fooled by the build by reservation time stamp BS from ford... so I caneled the local dealer which ended up being the wrong choice for getting me a bronco fast.... however I also had october granger deal order. I did not expect to get a vin untill 2024 at the earliest i was a little over # 300 on the Nov list... i'm still shocked...but honestly because of the very upfront and clear comms from granger they have a customerfor life. I can't wait to complete this transaction and have many more in the future! Now I need to figure out how I'm getting the bronco back to Wisconsin! A good problem to have!

Ford Bronco $2500 Order Incentive, 2023 Allocation & More News - Granger Ford Screenshot_20230128_151329_Chrome
I flew from MSN to Des Moines last year and Ashley picked me up at the airport when my Sport arrived. I might trade in one of my cars this time. The other option is to rent one way but that was difficult last year.
Sponsored