ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wait, I was under the impression the Navy Pier had a blue and silver dash, where the hell did Bronze come from?
Sponsored

poconochris

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A quick question about the side mirrors... I noticed there are two different ones. One has the full mirror and one has the 1/4 area blind spot view. I am assuming the ones with the full mirror will have an electronic light indicator for a car in the blind spot. B&P shows the 1/4 blind spot mirror only for the base, I am used to them on my current fleet Rav4 and a 2012 Escape I had.

Love the pictures, I would take any one of those home. Too bad I found out about the reservations late, I'll probably be getting a MY22.

Thanks everyone!!!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
killer photos, this is all super exciting... my ONLY comment though, is to "Stig" - be careful. If Ford figures out who you are, you'll probably lose your job. If I worked for Ford in their Security/Intellectual Property dept and saw these pics, I'd be putting up some covert cameras in this area to look for people taking photos to figure out who it was.

be careful!
It's probably safe to assume every inch short of the rest rooms is monitored.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No angle makes Navy Pier attractive, it’s just a bad color combo.

Bertbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Stig got about 30 more pictures base AMB, Navy Pier, OBX dash in bronze, and broncos in waiting! I didn't go into super detail y'all know what you are looking at!

Again any questions please @LEGEND he is the best source for information. I'm just a go between sharing the picture love!

Enjoy!

2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 1.jpg
2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 2.jpg
2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 3.jpg
2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 4.jpg
2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 5.jpg
2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 6.jpg
2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 7.jpg
2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 8.jpg
Antimatter Blue 2 Door Steel Wheels 2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 1.jpg
Antimatter Blue 2 Door Steel Wheels 2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 2.jpg
Base Interior Cloth 2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 1.jpg
Base Interior Cloth 2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 2.jpg
Base Interior Cloth 2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 3.jpg
Base Interior Cloth 2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 4.jpg
Base Interior Cloth 2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 5.jpg
Base Interior Cloth 2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 6.jpg
Iconic Silver Outer Banks 4-Door 2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 1.jpg
Iconic Silver Outer Banks 4-Door 2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 2.jpg
Iconic Silver Outer Banks 4-Door 2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 3.jpg
Navy Pier Interior 2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 1.jpg
Navy Pier Interior 2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 2.jpg
Navy Pier Interior 2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 3.jpg
Navy Pier Interior 2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 4.jpg
Navy Pier Interior 2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 5.jpg
Navy Pier Interior 2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 6.jpg
Iconic Silver Outer Banks 4-Door 2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 4.jpg
Navy Pier Interior 2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 7.jpg
Navy Pier Interior 2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 8.jpg
Navy Pier Interior 2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 9.jpg
Iconic Silver Outer Banks 4-Door 2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 5.jpg
Navy pier with brown dash, that's lousy

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Found another one....AMB with 33.2s

Bronco AMB MAP copy2.jpg
Did you tweak the color? I know the tire is photoshoped as you are all about the Cooper(s). I've never seen AMB with that hue. I know factory lighting has a way of distorting color, but the above is incredible.

Nevermind, I read that you did tweak the photo. I should have continued reading before responding so quick.

Last edited:

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

killer photos, this is all super exciting... my ONLY comment though, is to "Stig" - be careful. If Ford figures out who you are, you'll probably lose your job. If I worked for Ford in their Security/Intellectual Property dept and saw these pics, I'd be putting up some covert cameras in this area to look for people taking photos to figure out who it was.

be careful!
I was thinking that if they really cared about the photos being leaked a directive would have been put out to stop or be fired or similar. The inside info MIC top guy that deleted all his posts was a different situation. He was pointing to a supply problem and what was to blame. Photo leaks generally create more buzz especially as we wait to order. It also shows they are able to build in larger numbers in December and maybe quell some anxiety on if they will be built at all. I see it as more of a positive PR and corporate is letting it go. Only my opinion. If Stig stops than we know I was wrong.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wait, I was under the impression the Navy Pier had a blue and silver dash, where the hell did Bronze come from?
I thought so, too. I wonder if cloth Navy Pier gets the blue/silver dash? I'm hoping Ford gives a choice as they may be giving a choice on the side mirrors.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Okay, a little too excited to read all nine pages before posting. This looks like a rear locker HERO switch on the AMB Base...could it be?
Ford Bronco 30+ Bronco Factory Pics: Navy Pier Interior, Bronze Dashboard, Base Antimatter Blue + More by The Stig ??️? Base Interior Cloth 2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 5

Sponsored

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something like this ....

Ford Bronco 30+ Bronco Factory Pics: Navy Pier Interior, Bronze Dashboard, Base Antimatter Blue + More by The Stig ??️? Base Interior Cloth 2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 5
Having dealt with paint automation... the dial in to get it right is a LOT of effort. Probably 160 hours of tinkering time with your production assets on coupons (sheets of prepped material) before you saw the bodies out back in the different colorways completed. Once the work is done, you can repeat pretty well, but each color for each gun is a loooot of tweaking and will be custom to each part/body shell.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Having dealt with paint automation... the dial in to get it right is a LOT of effort. Probably 160 hours of tinkering time with your production assets on coupons (sheets of prepped material) before you saw the bodies out back in the different colorways completed. Once the work is done, you can repeat pretty well, but each color for each gun is a loooot of tweaking and will be custom to each part/body shell.
Interesting information thanks for that tid bit!!

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hope they do. They could learn a few things based on how people are commenting on what few images we see.
As long as we know Ford is watching this site and making some changes from our comments...maybe I could add a small change that should not have a cost factor...give us base buyers the option with the wheels...just adding black as the second color...The BD is getting 17" black wheels..painting some 16" wheels shouldn't be a big deal...

Last edited:

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting information thanks for that tid bit!!
I may have recruited one now former Ford truck paint automation experts to my current employer a few years ago...
Sponsored