First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey guys I wanted to come back and give y’all an update on my build. I took delivery the day before thanksgiving. So happy with my bronco so far. After a long drive home I stopped by my tire shop and had them remove the crash bars and mount the 37x12.5 ko2s and my bora 1.25 inch spacers. Here is the picture after that. No rub at full lock but it was tight. 1/4 to 1/2 inch or so. But looks cool as shit which is of course what matters.

90F50840-3716-4A45-80BF-D5A5231C97E8.jpeg

Today I got the zone 2 inch puck lift installed. The zone 1221 kit. I think it looks just right. Got late so I snapped a quick picture in the parking lot but just to give you an idea. I’ll try to flex it in the coming weeks and see where I rub. Hope this helps some of y’all. Ride difference was negligible for me. I would compare it to how your car drives better after it has been washed.

AB77EE68-6A54-4664-A93C-DFA7A7E8DD1D.jpeg
Looks Perfect! I plan on doing the same, but with 1" wheel spacers? How much space is between the upper control arm and the tire? Hence the reason for wheel spacers and Badlands wheel offset. Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
steverollin

steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Badlands, BMW X7, LX 570, TRX on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks Perfect! I plan on doing the same, but with 1" wheel spacers? How much space is between the upper control arm and the tire? Hence the reason for wheel spacers and Badlands wheel offset. Thanks!
Thanks dude. So first off I'm pretty dumb when it comes to suspension so will include some assumptions that may not be correct. I just measured that gap with the wheels pointed straight and it appears to be right at 1.5 inches of space between that UCA "knuckle" thing and the inside of the tire. I didn't crank the wheel both directions but i don't think that changes the answer but maybe it does slightly? But that should give you a general idea. I would say this. I like the look of the stock fender flares so much more that I would not switch to badlands. And I don't mind some poke but I think mine has about a quarter inch too much poke. So long way of saying I think 1 inch would have been the better choice. I think the 1 inch is more than enough to avoid lug nut trimming esp from what I read about the recesses on thee badlands wheels. But you may want to verify that. Either way you will sling shit regardless unless you did mudflaps which I would not. I'm just talking strictly about my preference for looks

raptorbill

Badlands
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GMC Sierra AT4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks dude. So first off I'm pretty dumb when it comes to suspension so will include some assumptions that may not be correct. I just measured that gap with the wheels pointed straight and it appears to be right at 1.5 inches of space between that UCA "knuckle" thing and the inside of the tire. I didn't crank the wheel both directions but i don't think that changes the answer but maybe it does slightly? But that should give you a general idea. I would say this. I like the look of the stock fender flares so much more that I would not switch to badlands. And I don't mind some poke but I think mine has about a quarter inch too much poke. So long way of saying I think 1 inch would have been the better choice. I think the 1 inch is more than enough to avoid lug nut trimming esp from what I read about the recesses on thee badlands wheels. But you may want to verify that. Either way you will sling shit regardless unless you did mudflaps which I would not. I'm just talking strictly about my preference for looks
The 1221 kit is for the SAS broncos. Did you just not put the spring perch's in?
Love how it turned out! this is the route I'm going.

Last edited:
OP
OP
steverollin

steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 1221 kit is for the SAS broncos. Did you just not put the spring perch's in?
Damn good question. Technically I didn't do anything. I just pointed to the bronco and told them to install it. But are you sure about that? Fitment shows badlands and sasquatch on the two sites I just went and double checked

raptorbill

Badlands
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GMC Sierra AT4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn good question. Technically I didn't do anything. I just pointed to the bronco and told them to install it. But are you sure about that? Fitment shows badlands and sasquatch on the two sites I just went and double checked
My bad i didn't realize you had a badlands. Should have looked at the title of the thread. lol .This is perfect for what I'm going to do with mine.

Sponsored
OP
OP
steverollin

steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My bad i didn't realize you had a badlands. Should have looked at the title of the thread. lol .This is perfect for what I'm going to do with mine.
Whew had me worried for a second. Hope it works out for you. I feel like a lot of us get shamed for not going full coilovers but in my instance I think this makes sense. Time will tell of course.

raptorbill

Badlands
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GMC Sierra AT4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whew had me worried for a second. Hope it works out for you. I feel like a lot of us get shamed for not going full coilovers but in my instance I think this makes sense. Time will tell of course.
Yep totally agree. Ill be running fire trails in norther Michigan. No rock crawling or jumping for me.

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the info. I plan on swapping between Sasquatch wheels and the Badlands wheels, so 1" wheel spacers will be perfect.

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can either do it the correct way or the cheap way.....the two rarely coincide. The cheap way will work, just not correctly.
It's your Bronco.....do whatever you like. I don't think anyone is trying to shame you.

Sponsored

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2-door BaseSquatch here. I went with a zone 3” lift ($1500 installed), Ironman 37/12.5 r17 M/Ts ($1000 out the door!). I originally slapped the tires on the Sas wheels but did not like using 1.5” spacers. Just other part that can fail. So I spent another $1500 for Method 312s (-12mm offset) and returned the spacers. The -12mm offset is the perfect amount of poke and minimal rubbing. To mitigate the tiny bit of rub on steering lock, I decided to go with the DV8 inner fenders. I installed them today. They claim to eliminate rub without a lift. Definitely eliminated the slight rub I had. Pics below:

Ford Bronco 37s on stock Badlands dilemma A32E70D0-F2B8-49A5-B659-3E561F0FCC7A

Here’s shot with the 37’s on both the sas wheel and Methods.
Ford Bronco 37s on stock Badlands dilemma D891BAAC-2226-4025-B5CF-BB79613CDA92

poke pic:
Ford Bronco 37s on stock Badlands dilemma AAD42647-3089-4B6D-B572-16ECCF9172FD

Money shot:

Ford Bronco 37s on stock Badlands dilemma 5EE02513-6987-4BD6-A61F-9337EA81015D

inner fender install (before):

Ford Bronco 37s on stock Badlands dilemma C4141426-DD57-4F0C-9490-B041A4460713
After:
Ford Bronco 37s on stock Badlands dilemma F58AA8E5-CB6C-4ED0-B19D-19431CC168E1

And for those questioning a lift, Ford is all for it! Check out the “Easter egg” on the OEM inner fenders:

Ford Bronco 37s on stock Badlands dilemma E2550D93-F152-47E8-AFF5-80ED7BD59233

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did you need one of these to install them? Per their instructions they claim this is needed. Limited-time deal: WETOLS Rivet Nut Tool, Hand Rivet Nut Tool with 7 Metric & Inch Mandrels M6 M8 M10, 1/4-20, 5/16-18, 3/8-16, 70pcs Rivnuts and Blow Carry Case - WE-882 https://a.co/d/5KFFRVl
I have their FS-15 front bumper and the crash bar covers and want the inner fenders.
Sponsored