Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know the 22s are for R&D for your shop...but the styling AND being 22s just reminds me of this.

Sponsored

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not my look but I'm 100% behind your work OP. Keep pushing and posting, you got hustle!

Edit: I catch lots of crap from the "Traditional Hot Rod" crowd because of the way I'm building my avatar project. It just fuels me to know I'm pissing off grumpy old men.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Before you say it....yes it works, no you shouldnt.
You're right, it does not work, the first pot hole or speed bump you hit, there go the fender flares. For one day only I will provide my free engineering services to fix that problem. Please purchase stainless steel lanyards to affix your fender flares so you can drag them behind you when they get smashed and fall off, your welcome.

Ford Bronco 37x13.50s on a Stock Badlands - Pics 1629464571029

/s

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 37x13.50s on a Stock Badlands - Pics SentimentalPleasantAtlanticspadefish-max-1mb

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can't wait to see the lift. It makes the 4 door look smaller with those big wheels and tires.

Sponsored

khoward9

Outer Banks
First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Theres always that guy!.... you in this case ;) .

Missed the part where I said Ill post more once lifted huh? 4" Coilovers and resi shocks goin in next week.
did you get the 4" coils and shocks from 4WP? just did 2.5 lift on my outer banks and put on 315/70/17... but interested in larger lift.

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

All these 37's showing up on the forum lately but I have yet to see a 37 spare tire solution. I won't get mine til 22 but i do plan and getting 37s. I havnt seen an aftermarket bumper mounted spare carrier released yet (rtr's is coming but not out yet) . 4wp relocation bracket says their needs to be reinforcement for 37s but have yet to see any after market reinforcement options. I think all these Bronco's look great and it's starting to get figured out what you need to get to get them fit and functioning but I'm looking forward to seeing some oversized spare options out there.

OP
OP
Doetsch Off-Road

Doetsch Off-Road

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.doetschoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 4dr, 2021 Wildtrak, 2021 Rubicon 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
did you get the 4" coils and shocks from 4WP? just did 2.5 lift on my outer banks and put on 315/70/17... but interested in larger lift.
No. The lift I have in the works is all new and hasn't been mentioned yet. A very complete and impressive kit. Details in about 2-3 weeks when they'll allow me to share.

OP
OP
Doetsch Off-Road

Doetsch Off-Road

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.doetschoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All these 37's showing up on the forum lately but I have yet to see a 37 spare tire solution. I won't get mine til 22 but i do plan and getting 37s. I havnt seen an aftermarket bumper mounted spare carrier released yet (rtr's is coming but not out yet) . 4wp relocation bracket says their needs to be reinforcement for 37s but have yet to see any after market reinforcement options. I think all these Bronco's look great and it's starting to get figured out what you need to get to get them fit and functioning but I'm looking forward to seeing some oversized spare options out there.
Road Armor is done developing their swing out tire carrier/bumper setup and is in final testing

Sponsored

Mahin2021

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 TD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely not embarrassed as an offroad shop as our client range (of needs/wants) is huge. To specialize in that across the board you get to know as much about a vehicle as you can. Not everyone wants 17s, and definitely not everyone wants 22s...but some do.
I build for old and young, Rich and Poor-ish, street queens to buggy like abilities.
Even though this direction doesn't fit what you want or expect from a Bronco build, I guarantee I could build it for you in the best way possible because of testing like this.
Where is your shop located?

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You're right, it does not work, the first pot hole or speed bump you hit, there go the fender flares. For one day only I will provide my free engineering services to fix that problem. Please purchase stainless steel lanyards to affix your fender flares so you can drag them behind you when they get smashed and fall off, your welcome.

Ford Bronco 37x13.50s on a Stock Badlands - Pics SentimentalPleasantAtlanticspadefish-max-1mb

/s
Though it's not my taste it's nice to see a tire actual for the arc of the wheel well with a consistent gap.... 🤞

OP
OP
Doetsch Off-Road

Doetsch Off-Road

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.doetschoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Before you say it....yes it works, no you shouldnt.

Bone Stock Badlands (non-sasquatch).
Removed Crash Bars
Removed Rock Rails
Removed bumper corners (but not necessary, I just like it).

It works for the street, mostly. This is a VERY aggressive fitment.
37x13.50-22 Cooper STT Pro (a true 37)
on a 22x10 XD855 -18 offset wheel.

At full lock it does touch whats left of the front crash bar, which I will be torching off and welding a new plate to.
It did hit the rails, but wouldnt once lifted.

Why 22s? Because they were available in the fitment I was trying to test. I actually do like them as well, with the 37s they have a decent amount of sidewall...albeit not ideal.

Well...heres some pics for you. More after the lift is done. Probably a bigger tire too ;)

The poke is fairly extreme, but wouldnt be with Sasquatch fenders.

Ford Bronco 37x13.50s on a Stock Badlands - Pics Shaking Head
Sponsored