Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think this right here is what frustrates me the most. Getting a build week and being thrilled that it was not once pushed back to a later week, just to find out that the majority of the 5/2 build week has gotten either a Build email or have had their Bronco's delivered. Who would have though being pushed a few weeks would have been the optimal outcome
Yeah, we got a bum build week it seems.

I am seeing a lot of people post that they're seeing deliveries and tracker still says in production too, which is odd.

What kills me the most is that I contact the dealer, they say contact Ford. I contact Ford, they say contact the dealer. In chat, I literally said, I contacted the dealer and they didn't have any information and suggested I contact you. And the reply was it's still in production, try contacting the dealer for more information...

Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. giphy
Sponsored

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Chat wont even work for me. It tells me that all agents are currently busy.
Usually have to wait a while.

Actually I've found when I call them they actually answer pretty quickly.

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I just checked out the 4/26 build week spreadsheet and they're not doing any better than us. MOST of the 4/11 build week has at least gotten their "Built" email and according to their spreadsheet, about 1/3 have been shipped AND delivered.

There have been a few deliveries in our week, and the 4/25 build week. 8 deliveries in the 5/2 build week.... *MOST* of the 5/2 buidl week has gotten their "Built" email (which is also frustrating since most of us have not)

Jesus, even most of the 5/9 build week has gotten their built emails.

WTF @Ford Motor Company ???

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, we got a bum build week it seems.

I am seeing a lot of people post that they're seeing deliveries and tracker still says in production too, which is odd.
If only, but unless people aren't updating the spreadsheet, that hasn't happened in our group. We have 5 deliveries, and all 5 have gotten the "Built" email. Only 7 of us have gotten the "Built" email total.

Sponsored

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got an update from Ford Chat.

Your vehicle is in production with an estimated delivery date to the dealership set for 6/19 to 7/25/22.

I do see that there's a plant hold, but there are no details that would explain the reason showing at this time.
Given that 6/19 is exactly 1 month from today, I am suspiciousthat if I called tomorrow it might be 6/20 to 7/26

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ll again re-integrate: call this number if you want quicker response time 800-334-4375

The agent told me I’m still 5/29 ETA. On a plant hold. Specifically *not* a chip hold.

I have 2.3 OBX with leather, high package, soft top, mod bumper.

FWIW the agent thought the holdup may be the mod bumper. But that was just his speculation based on my build.

StrangeCo.0l

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4 XLE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ll again re-integrate: call this number if you want quicker response time 800-334-4375

The agent told me I’m still 5/29 ETA. On a plant hold. Specifically *not* a chip hold.

I have 2.3 OBX with leather, high package, soft top, mod bumper.

FWIW the agent thought the holdup may be the mod bumper. But that was just his speculation based on my build.
I was told plant hold on mine for over a week, then it switched to a chip hold yesterday, unfortunately. I think their update system is days/weeks behind

OK_Hunter

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity g37
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I called the 1-800 number on Monday and they gave me a 5/23-5/29 completion window for shipment on my bronco that is on "production hold"... This aligns with what others have stated. We'll see if it holds to those dates. No other data was provided by customer service regarding the reason for hold.

Jbald

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2012 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was told yesterday from dealer and ford chat that my bronco is on a chip hold EDD 8/7/22. Both dealer and chat had same date.

Sponsored

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, even though my bronco is supposedly produced and pending transport, my delivery date just got pushed to 6/24 from 5/19.

Last edited:

Trevtt600

Base
First Name
Trever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm one of the few who have had a built email since 4/25. Not sure why mine hasn't shipped yet. Been 3 weeks now. Anyone have any info about why a completed one hasn't shipped yet? I understand there are delays. I'm a convoy to southern Wisconsin. The other built trucks from this week seem to have been shipped and delivered now.

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, my luck ran out.
Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. 4C38800C-15E0-4C9E-BB2F-9B6AB826F2C4

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, my luck ran out.
Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. 4C38800C-15E0-4C9E-BB2F-9B6AB826F2C4
How do you get that information? I inquire and people act like the ford tracker is the only information available…🤦‍♂️
Sponsored