Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I reached out to the Ford chat about 1-2 weeks ago, they didn’t have any info on the status of my build (blend date of 4/21 and tracker says in Production). Today they told me there was a delay but now I have an ETA of 6/17-6/23. I asked if that means an expected ship date or arrival to the dealer. She said that is the expected time frame when it should be built, not shipped or delivered.
Sponsored

clarkscottkent

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When I reached out to the Ford chat about 1-2 weeks ago, they didn’t have any info on the status of my build (blend date of 4/21 and tracker says in Production). Today they told me there was a delay but now I have an ETA of 6/17-6/23. I asked if that means an expected ship date or arrival to the dealer. She said that is the expected time frame when it should be built, not shipped or delivered.
Wow

clarkscottkent

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Completely contradicts what an employee in the know at the plant told me... Our units are built and sitting in lots. I don't see how yours wouldn't be.

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah you get different answers depending on who you talk to.

I have something similar, they gave me an ETA of 6/19 - 6/25, which they say is estimated time of delivery to the dealer, but I honestly think that's estimated end of "plant hold"

Who knows.

clarkscottkent

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

I have something similar, they gave me an ETA of 6/19 - 6/25, which they say is estimated time of delivery to the dealer, but I honestly think that's estimated end of "plant hold"

Who knows.
I strongly believe we won't see them until late June to late July depending on volume on hold and number of employees completing the campaign(s)...depends on if your truck is finished first or last. Hope I'm wrong

Sponsored

FordHorses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Who knows.
Yeah, I’ve talked to three different people over the last two months, between phone and chat, and every time they give me the date estimate that they see, they tell me it means something different: estimated dealer delivery, estimated end of hold, estimated completion date…

Have to imagine it’s the same date they’re seeing, and 0-1 of them actually know what it means.

Zachsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep commander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah I'm pretty much over it at this point. Dates keep getting pushed back and nobody seems to know what's going on. Put an order in for a gladiator that will be here in August. Whichever shows first is what I'm going with, a bronco would be nice but what can you do 🤷‍♂️

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah I'm pretty much over it at this point. Dates keep getting pushed back and nobody seems to know what's going on. Put an order in for a gladiator that will be here in August. Whichever shows first is what I'm going with, a bronco would be nice but what can you do 🤷‍♂️
I’ve considered the same.
But you’ll have to change your handle to Zachiator or something, which honestly sounds kinda dumb.

Evenrute

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Van: Owned a 2001 Ford F150 SuperCrew Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Who knows.
I have that same window and it is the date of the release of the plant. With the delays in rail deliveries, our Broncos would need to be loaded on the way very shortly to have a hope of making that window.

I am not expecting my truck late July

lahinch18

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I get it. I'm sorry your stuck in production as most of our build week seems to be. I feel fortunate to be one of the few that is built. I only ordered a base, which I'm sure helped the situation.
And for all the conveniences of technology, less technology in the bronco would also help in this process. I would sacrifice a few things to have fewer chips and computers for sure.
Less technology in so many things would be a relief. Drives me crazy how appliances are overly reliant on technology. Control panels fail all the time. Give me reliable appliances without the computer bs and I’m happy.
Same thing when it comes to vehicles. Fewer complex systems (within reason; I get there is some necessary technology in vehicles today) means fewer components to potentially fail. Part of my position comes from being involved in fixing modern vehicles, so there is my bias. I could ramble on for a long time on this topic but I won’t.

Sponsored

dannyjoerh

Big Bend
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just spoke to Ford CS. Like most of us I have just been notified my plant hold release date has been pushed back to June 12th-18th. Every rep so far has told me it is not a chip hold. However, I do find that hard to believe. Good luck to the rest of you. Have a great Memorial Day Weekend !! Thanks to all that have sacrificed and served !!

pearlsnap

Wildtrak
First Name
Whit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150, 1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got off the phone with the Ford Bronco Support Team. They said my Bronco’s primary status was in production and secondary was production delay. They did say it was a chip delay. My new estimated date to be ready for transit is June 18.

They were very friendly and easy to talk to. That’s impressive considering how many irritated people they deal with everyday day. I’m sure it’s hard to stay positive and upbeat dealing with some of the phone calls. On the other hand maybe I am making a bad assumption and all Bronco orders are friendly and not rude to them.

They did say that they are not seeing as many chip holds as last week. A lot of the repeat phone calls they get had started getting the chip hold removed. Hopefully that means we are trending in a positive direction.

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got off the phone with the Ford Bronco Support Team. They said my Bronco’s primary status was in production and secondary was production delay. They did say it was a chip delay. My new estimated date to be ready for transit is June 18.

They were very friendly and easy to talk to. That’s impressive considering how many irritated people they deal with everyday day. I’m sure it’s hard to stay positive and upbeat dealing with some of the phone calls. On the other hand maybe I am making a bad assumption and all Bronco orders are friendly and not rude to them.

They did say that they are not seeing as many chip holds as last week. A lot of the repeat phone calls they get had started getting the chip hold removed. Hopefully that means we are trending in a positive direction.
I am also kicked to 6/18, as of today. I was previously holding strong at 5/29 for every check in the last 10 days or so.

mxrgvn

Outer Banks
First Name
morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2022 Yamaha R7, 2016 Yamaha R1M
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Last week I had an ETA delivery of 5/22. Now… ??? It’s already been built and prepped for shipping. I don’t get it.
Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. 5EC18AFF-28DC-4830-BBBB-FDC56B670A38

Heymucko

Base
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just got off with chat ...pushed to june 18th now . ... sigh...
Sponsored