lahinch18

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Start of transit might be correct but a week by rail and then convoy to dealer doesn’t (based on what others have experienced).

The order track app states the average time vehicles have been in the “on-hold” status mine shows is 12.5 days. I asked the guy that made the app where the hold status is pulled from and he said it comes from the freight ID/shipping method. So on average it’s taking 2 weeks to get the vehicles onto transport.

Seems like an awful long time to wait for a truck or rail car. I know there’s a shortage but 12 days means about 12K vehicles from MAP (Bronco and Raptor) are waiting parked somewhere for 2 weeks. Just sounds like it would take up a lot of space.
So, for vehicles that are classified as "Delayed-Plant hold" - this is the definition: " The vehicle is not yet shippable or is experiencing a delay with plant Release." This comes from a Ford vehicle tracking web page that dealerships have access to. Unfortunately, there is no additional information or detail given under that classification.
There are several other status classifications, including other delay as well as shipment classifications. I suspect the Chat reps have access to the same information.

Babyzak

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler, 2010 Camaro,2022 4 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For those that have HOLD AT PLANT ..what status does tracker show? IN PRODUCTION or BUILT?

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX , 2014 Escape Titaimium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For those that have HOLD AT PLANT ..what status does tracker show? IN PRODUCTION or BUILT?
in production... im guessing everyone that doesn't have "built " is on hold

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, for vehicles that are classified as "Delayed-Plant hold" - this is the definition: " The vehicle is not yet shippable or is experiencing a delay with plant Release." This comes from a Ford vehicle tracking web page that dealerships have access to. Unfortunately, there is no additional information or detail given under that classification.
There are several other status classifications, including other delay as well as shipment classifications. I suspect the Chat reps have access to the same information.
Yes - I’m referencing the trackers we have access to though. I believe you only get the plant hold status from the dealer or Ford chat.

This is what I have:

Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. 1651017754292

Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. 1651017774972

Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. 1651017789608

The primary tracker that Ford gives you isn’t working for me right now but it did show “In Production” earlier when it did load.

My blend was 4/20, build was supposed to be 4/22 but Ford Chat said I was built on 4/21. Have not received a built email.

Sponsored

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My blend date on the WS shows 4/19. 005367 and 1094/1096...I think those are the correct numbers? Not sure exactly what that means.
Looks like you're number 1094 vehicle out of 1096 vehicles to be blended on 4/19. Have you received a 'Built' email you? Good Luck!

OK_Hunter

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity g37
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks like you're number 1094 vehicle out of 1096 vehicles to be blended on 4/19. Have you received a 'Built' email you? Good Luck!
No built email yet - still showing "in production" status. I'll try to call the 1-800 number tomorrow to see if it is on hold.

Sponsored

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is interesting because you say you're in production... But you have an origin and a vehicle status populated... I don't have anything in those areas... Although I am also in production and my module is populated and my tear tag converted....

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I should say that Ford chat agent also told me there was no indication that my vehicle was on hold....

rossome

Big Bend
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is interesting because you say you're in production... But you have an origin and a vehicle status populated... I don't have anything in those areas... Although I am also in production and my module is populated and my tear tag converted....
Isn’t this more to do with shipping than production? Like maybe it is on hold until it has the logistics arranged? I believe that information gets pulled from palsapp or maybe another place if by rail?

This is an api response on my vehicle from the palsapp site, highlighted the things shown in the ordertrack.app

Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. 12BF1A2D-6AF0-4ED0-A3B7-AB8E8B2BF51E

Last edited:

dannyjoerh

Big Bend
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anyone else see the " New Vehicle Guide " near the window sticker link on the Ford tracker? Maybe I just never noticed it before. Interesting that it is not just a generic Bronco but fit to your specific build.

ebrs929

Big Bend
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2009 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does anyone else see the " New Vehicle Guide " near the window sticker link on the Ford tracker? Maybe I just never noticed it before. Interesting that it is not just a generic Bronco but fit to your specific build.
I noticed that yesterday too. Clicking on it didn't really show much specific info though. Made me think that it was planning for the future or something.
Sponsored