Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine shows in production since 4/26 and chat told me the same thing. Chat didn't help me at all hahaha
i got the same thing (ETA 5/13-19) from chat & the 800-334-4375 line (which is supposed to have more info). I have In Production date of 4/27 (my build week was 4/25) and i have not gotten any updates via tracker/email (but mods & tear tag populated before 4/30)

clarkscottkent

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
i got the same thing (ETA 5/13-19) from chat & the 800-334-4375 line (which is supposed to have more info). I have In Production date of 4/27 (my build week was 4/25) and i have not gotten any updates via tracker/email (but mods & tear tag populated before 4/30)
I'm hoping for the same, but at this point my expectations are low. They give us no reason to be excited

Sids

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Navigator, 2017 F350, 2015 Odessey (dog car)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went and looked up some from the 5/2 build group and they are seeing shipping already and seeing more built emails than we do... GRRRRRRR

yeah - I'm venting...

From the 5/2 build group... I don't even have some of this stuff...

"Bronco 4dr 4x4 Advance Wildtrak 2022

2.7-liter EcoBoost V6
Area 51
hardtop,molded-in-color
tow package
sasquatch package
Lux package
Front Bumper, HD Modular
Tube Step
Wildtrak bodyside Graphic
Brush Guard
Mesh shade Bimini
....few other small things

-Received official email from Ford that Build week is 05/02/2022
-Received official email from Ford that my vehicle has been built on - 05-05-2022
-Received official email from Ford that my vehicle has been shipped on - 05-07-2022

I also, have access to the window sticker and was shipped by Rail..."

Last edited:

clarkscottkent

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I went and looked up some from the 5/2 build group and they are seeing shipping already and seeing more built emails than we do... GRRRRRRR

yeah - I'm venting...
If it wasn't such a cool vehicle, most of us would have moved on

Sponsored

Hunter

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-Door Badlands, KTM 390 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hereā€™s how my day has gone:

A. Talked with Ford chat, who told me Iā€™m still in my ā€œfinal phase of productionā€ with the last status update being 4/25. ā€œEstimated time frame is 5/7 to 5/13.ā€
2. I clarified it still wasnā€™t done being built yet. She said the next phase is ā€œawaiting shipment.ā€ So ya, not done.
D. I clarified what the timeframe of 5/7 to 5/13 that she gave me is for. She said ā€œdelivery.ā€
$. I thought, well I better line up some time off from work if thatā€™s true, but how could that be even in the ballpark of realism if Iā€™m in Houston and this Bronco still ainā€™t buttoned up yet. So I texted my dealer (whoā€™s been great by the way). I made the mistake of asking if he could tell anything.
7. My man just texted me that the Bronco is on the train.
šŸ˜‚. None of my trackers have changed. No built email.

Now unless he means some train on the production line or that they took it to the train station Yellowstone-style, Iā€™m thoroughly confused. I almost want to be hopeful but this is grueling. Is the plant just that bad at managing orders and information, or is it just super late to update websites? Who knows. Maybe the Bronco will show up one day out of the blue. Then again, maybe not.

lahinch18

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does Ford still send out production line photos or is that a thing of the past?

Sids

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does Ford still send out production line photos or is that a thing of the past?
From what I understand they are sent to reservation holders sometime after shipment. You might get it in a day, or weeks, or never... hey - it's ford....

Sids

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hereā€™s how my day has gone:

A. Talked with Ford chat, who told me Iā€™m still in my ā€œfinal phase of productionā€ with the last status update being 4/25. ā€œEstimated time frame is 5/7 to 5/13.ā€
2. I clarified it still wasnā€™t done being built yet. She said the next phase is ā€œawaiting shipment.ā€ So ya, not done.
D. I clarified what the timeframe of 5/7 to 5/13 that she gave me is for. She said ā€œdelivery.ā€
$. I thought, well I better line up some time off from work if thatā€™s true, but how could that be even in the ballpark of realism if Iā€™m in Houston and this Bronco still ainā€™t buttoned up yet. So I texted my dealer (whoā€™s been great by the way). I made the mistake of asking if he could tell anything.
7. My man just texted me that the Bronco is on the train.
šŸ˜‚. None of my trackers have changed. No built email.

Now unless he means some train on the production line or that they took it to the train station Yellowstone-style, Iā€™m thoroughly confused. I almost want to be hopeful but this is grueling. Is the plant just that bad at managing orders and information, or is it just super late to update websites? Who knows. Maybe the Bronco will show up one day out of the blue. Then again, maybe not.
OH I sooo hope it's on a train!! Ask you dealer to give you the rail-car number.

Ok - it's bourbon time.

Sponsored

pearlsnap

Wildtrak
First Name
Whit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150, 1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My wife and I went to the Bronco Off Roadeo in Texas on Saturday. If you havenā€™t done it book now. You wonā€™t regret it. I never really had a desire to take trails or do some climbing but it was a lot of fun and impressive to see what the Bronco can do. Almost makes me want to start looking at where we could go that was easy. It also makes me rethink my decision of Wildtrak Iā€™ve Badlands but itā€™s too late now.

Heymucko

Base
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not to rub it in, but my dealer called me this evening saying my bronco was delivered today earlier than expected. Tracker has been showing 5/15-5/21.
Awesome!!!!

Last edited:

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
SO! Over in my Bronco 6th Gen FB group, there was a dude who was working at the Ford plant and was able to look specifically at what was holding up a few people's specific Bronco's if they gave him their VIN numbers (I did not give mine, I didn't want to inundate him)- but a few were on hold just like some of ours are... here are a few responses from him:

-headlamps need to be verified, wind noise in your A pillar. Air temp sensor needs to be verified.

-air temp sensor and air noise in the a pillar

-headlamps need to be replaced, and it seems you also need an air sensor verified

He also said that they will be doing nothing but repairs the first 3 weeks in July.

So for whatever its worth....
From the 4/11 build week. Basically itā€™s a LED headlamp issue and quality issue with wind noise.

Sounds to me like they will be on hold until July.

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
From the 4/11 build week. Basically itā€™s a LED headlamp issue and quality issue with wind noise.

Sounds to me like they will be on hold until July.
Dear Lord I hope youā€™re misinterpreting that šŸ˜“

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dear Lord I hope youā€™re misinterpreting that šŸ˜“
So do I but it feels in line with the karma I put into the universe this year.

I told myself I didnā€™t deserve my bronco unless I finished a certification I need for a promotion. Well I passed part 1 but donā€™t expect to pass part 2 until about Julyā€¦.ughā€¦if itā€™s the case itā€™ll be a well deserved reward. Until then I will continue walking to work and studying.
Sponsored