First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah fingers crossed, now that I look again my completed date also was 05/28. So maybe not a glitch with the projected dates, because I was told by ford chat it’d be completed between the 17-29th.
Sponsored

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
FWIW, I actually have two Broncos on order (two different dealerships).

The first is the 4/21 blend date that I really want.

The second one was 4/26 blend, then was subsequently placed on a plant hold, and now is officially in the "shipped" status (though it hasn't gone anywhere yet). This one is going to a family member.

So, they are indeed clearing some of these off the Plant Hold status. Though it doesn't seem like there's any clear reason for the order (shocker, I know), given that Bronco #2 was built almost a week after Bronco #1.

FordHorses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hard tops or both tops?
FWIW, I was told the hold was headlight and A Pillar wind noise-related, and I have a soft top order. I think it’s more the actual A pillar/mirror/window area than soft top connection seal.

Hunter

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-Door Badlands, KTM 390 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tried to check the official tracker today and received a message “We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN” in red at the bottom of the page. Triple-checked my input order number and VIN, and no other trackers/apps say anything out of the norm. Has anyone else run into this issue? I’ve refreshed and input the same info in multiple times, the same way I always have. 😀

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried to check the official tracker today and received a message “We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN” in red at the bottom of the page. Triple-checked my input order number and VIN, and no other trackers/apps say anything out of the norm. Has anyone else run into this issue? I’ve refreshed and input the same info in multiple times, the same way I always have. 😀
This happens when their system is down. Just try again in a couple days.

Sponsored

jd-ford-hd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Explorer, ‘13 F150, ‘99 F350, '74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Chat response yesterday on my 1/18/22 order……4/19 blend…..
Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. 1AACBB5A-C7D1-41B1-A4E0-944DF82E93C0

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
BIG NEWS

This is my primary build (the one for our family). Blend date 4/21, all info is on the tracking spreadsheet.

I was told *YESTERDAY* that my ETA got pushed to 6/18 to be removed from Plant Hold (previously I was on a 5/29 ETA). And now, I'm built. Awaiting shipment. WOOT!

So the chat agent was wrong (big surprise), but this time in my favor. This feels like the Monopoly Chance Card -- "A banking error in your favor" ... like that ever happens.

Hang in there guys. They're apparently doing something there, after all.

Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. Screen Shot 2022-05-30 at 9.46.54 AM

dannyjoerh

Big Bend
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
BIG NEWS

This is my primary build (the one for our family). Blend date 4/21, all info is on the tracking spreadsheet.

I was told *YESTERDAY* that my ETA got pushed to 6/18 to be removed from Plant Hold (previously I was on a 5/29 ETA). And now, I'm built. Awaiting shipment. WOOT!

So the chat agent was wrong (big surprise), but this time in my favor. This feels like the Monopoly Chance Card -- "A banking error in your favor" ... like that ever happens.

Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. Screen Shot 2022-05-30 at 9.46.54 AM
Congrats !!! You give me hope. We are literally 202 build spots away from each other on the production line. We are both also in the Houston area. Come on CHANCE CARD !!!

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BIG NEWS

Screen Shot 2022-05-30 at 9.46.54 AM.png
Just checked my morning update and my status on the App tracker changed to Awaiting Shipment!! Hoping this isn’t a glitch!

Edit: the other trackers show built too!!

Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. 8CA323FF-0F09-4651-A8DC-AE48D87ABE19
Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. 411C0B1A-A926-4DD0-B58D-B2ACC9E02AC7

Sponsored

Longhorn Fan

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BIG NEWS

Congrats man, you give me hope. I’m praying I get the same update soon as I thought we might have picked up ours in Humble at the same time.

Hunter

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-Door Badlands, KTM 390 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BIG NEWS

CONGRATS! Bring on the Texas Broncos. Tell them to hold the train car for a couple more pending. 😂

clarkscottkent

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine changed today as well from in production to awaiting delivery! I am so frigging happy to have any movement on this order! I was so tired of seeing in production I was close to throwing my phone down the hall way! Lol
good to see some are getting fixed and ready to be shipped
Sponsored