First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine is showing built awaiting shipment on all 3 trackers ...😁😁.. so glad to move to next stage
Breakthrough!! Congrats! Looks like there’s a rescue team on the ground finally freeing up our rides!

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Remember to update the Google sheet if you get any updates. I just got my built email this morning!

Estimate to the dealer by Wednesday next week. Only thing is I will have to ship it to me after so I’m still 3 weeks out from seeing my bronco.

Hunter

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-Door Badlands, KTM 390 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does Jdowen have the first Lux 4/18 Built email?!

prjones18

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Last week I heard an ETA delivery of July 18th-28th. Called the service line today and heard June 18th-28th due to a plant hold. Fortunately, my hold is not chip-related and the service rep said he believes it is due to the tow package.

Sponsored

mxrgvn

Outer Banks
First Name
morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2022 Yamaha R7, 2016 Yamaha R1M
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Last week I heard an ETA delivery of July 18th-28th. Called the service line today and heard June 18th-28th due to a plant hold. Fortunately, my hold is not chip-related and the service rep said he believes it is due to the tow package.
If tow package is the hold i may blow a gasket.... my hubby added it the day we placed the order even though i told him we'd take care of it lol. so his @$$ is grass if thats why my bronco is not here yet

StrangeCo.0l

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4 XLE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Chat response yesterday on my 1/18/22 order……4/19 blend…..
1AACBB5A-C7D1-41B1-A4E0-944DF82E93C0.jpeg
I just got this same update today from the chat and the phone support. Moved up from 7/25-7/29. Glad it's moving in the right direction, but I'm not holding my breath on these dates holding

ebrs929

Big Bend
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2009 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If tow package is the hold i may blow a gasket.... my hubby added it the day we placed the order even though i told him we'd take care of it lol. so his @$$ is grass if thats why my bronco is not here yet
Mine is on hold, 4/20 blend date with tow. My hold is not that though, reasonably certain it is chip/module related for mine.

I just got this same update today from the chat and the phone support. Moved up from 7/25-7/29. Glad it's moving in the right direction, but I'm not holding my breath on these dates holding
I am jealous that some many are having actual responses from chat. My standard response on there has been "it is in production and on hold." When I ask about dates or anything they just say there is no other information.
I clearly have the same luck with chat agents as I do with build/build week.

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone know how you track the rail car number? Chat gave me mine but didn’t know beyond that.

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone know how you track the rail car number? Chat gave me mine but didn’t know beyond that.
If you're CSX:

1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352

2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.

3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.

4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)

5. When prompted for next car say DONE.

6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Sponsored

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have tow on mine and was released from hold yesterday/Sunday with my built email today. I don’t think tow was the issue.

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have tow on mine and was released from hold yesterday/Sunday with my built email today. I don’t think tow was the issue.
You must be a married man, because you're providing cover for her poor husband as if you've had a wife blowing gaskets in your direction before :p

Signed,
A Happily Married Man (who's gone through lots of blown gaskets)

FordHorses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh no, don't tell me that! Seeing the recent updates of people actually getting shipped with blend dates around 4/20 got me excited, but I also have tow package...

FordHorses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is on hold, 4/20 blend date with tow. My hold is not that though, reasonably certain it is chip/module related for mine.

I am jealous that some many are having actual responses from chat. My standard response on there has been "it is in production and on hold." When I ask about dates or anything they just say there is no other information.
I clearly have the same luck with chat agents as I do with build/build week.
I've gotten the same no-date, only that it's on hold, response twice out of the five times I've contacted (yes, I'm sure they love me and my impatience). I've contacted via chat the same day as being told there isn't an estimated date over the phone, and was given an estimate, so I guess it just depends who you get and you can try again if you want.