First Name
Whit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150, 1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Called in to Ford and received the rail car number. Tracking that did not help much since UP doesn’t have it yet. I basically just gave me the date it would be at the UP yard. Current estimated delivery date is from now till July 28th. Next week would be awesome.
Sponsored

StrangeCo.0l

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4 XLE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Now that I can track the rail I'm obsessing over it. Seems like it's been stuck in wallbridge, OH for 2 days 😕. Doubt it'll make it to MA by the 24th like it says it will. Anyone known if csx rail updates are accurate ?

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Now that I can track the rail I'm obsessing over it. Seems like it's been stuck in wallbridge, OH for 2 days 😕. Doubt it'll make it to MA by the 24th like it says it will. Anyone known if csx rail updates are accurate ?
Tracking for my car was pretty good - walbridge, OH is the first stop after MAP. mine sat for 2 days there as well although that was a weekend. maybe there are issues because of the heat, maybe it has to switch to a different engine to go toward your location?

StrangeCo.0l

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4 XLE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tracking for my car was pretty good - walbridge, OH is the first stop after MAP. mine sat for 2 days there as well although that was a weekend. maybe there are issues because of the heat, maybe it has to switch to a different engine to go toward your location?
Maybe, I just called again and thebeta changed to the 25th. Just hoping I can get it before 8/8 because I already scheduled an appointment ment to get stripes put on hahahahaha

Burro5000

Base
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B4000
Your Bronco Model
Base
From my experience the rail tracking is very accurate. Whether your Bronco makes it on a truck to then get shipped to the dealer is a whole different story.

I got my initial email showing it shipped which gave me an ETA. I got an updated ETA that was sooner than the first one given, this new nearer date was not accurate. My Bronco showed up a day before the original ETA window expired.

I did let my sales rep know that the Bronco was at the final rail yard I guess just to share information, and in hopes that maybe they'd attempt to organize a truck to bring it in.

Sponsored

Ramboforce

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CMAX, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Checked ordertrack.app this morning to find that my Bronco went from awaiting shipment to delivered (only 2 hr convoy from MAP). Got a call an hour later that sure enough it had come in last night and took delivery tonight. I still have no communication from ford other then being told two days ago that it would no longer arrive by July 8th. So my saga went:
Ordered- October '21
Vin Pulled- Jan '22
Scheduled for Production- Feb 14. 21. 28, Mar 28, Apr 18
Blend- Apr 20th
Built- May 31st
Shipped/Delivered- July 21st
Acquired- July 22nd

Zachsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep commander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My bronco is still sitting at the kc holding yard. Going on a month now. Never ordering with ford again. I'll probably get this vehicle and love it, but ill never forget the shit show that has ensued since day 1 of ordering.

clarkscottkent

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Saleswoman called me today, my Bronco was being unloaded off the truck. I'm gonna pick it up Tuesday.
Began production 4/26, Received built email 6/12, delivered 7/23.
Pictures to come Tuesday.
Still haven't received Shipped or Delivered emails.

FordHorses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Delivered to my dealer while I was out of town last week, picking up Wednesday!

Sponsored

clarkscottkent

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Went to pick up my Bronco and the hood has so many paint defects, it's now in the body shop to get the hood repainted. We wait forever and they can't even deliver an acceptable unit after sitting in a lot for weeks to months. ... So frustrating. Hard to believe this passed inspection. Should've been fixed while it was sitting in a lot from April 26th-June 12th.

Robbie_S

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OB Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Ordertrak app shows In Transit for ours now. Waiting to see if my dealer has a similar status on their end. Chat gave me an ETA of 7/28. Fingers Crossed!!

clarkscottkent

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Went to pick up my Bronco and the hood has so many paint defects, it's now in the body shop to get the hood repainted. We wait forever and they can't even deliver an acceptable unit after sitting in a lot for weeks to months. ... So frustrating. Hard to believe this passed inspection. Should've been fixed while it was sitting in a lot from April 26th-June 12th.
Our best guess (dealer body shop and mine) is pine needles/sap that cooked into the clear. Spent an hour buffing one spot out and decided it wasn't gonna work. They need to sand and repaint hood but they have to wait for Ford's approval. I've done paint repair for Ford at 2 plants, it is jacked up. I hate breaking the paint but it's gotta be done.
Heads up for everyone else that has their Bronco sitting with mine. Check out the paint for stains on the hood.

Charlie

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know this is stating the obvious, the Ford website for tracking purposes is worthless. It says nothing about shipping have occurred. However I've received email from Ford saying it has shipped. Today my dealer tells me it is sitting in Petersburg VA, approx 2 hrs north of me. Will be curious how long it takes to get to Virginia Beach. Co-worker had her Maverick sit there for 3 weeks until "they" had enough vehicles to put on a truck and bring it down. So close and yet so far.
Sponsored