MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
When I ordered my MY22 Base, a BigBend had about $400 worth of extra parts (leather wrapped steering wheel/shifter, worthless grab handle, tint) that cost an extra $4500(?). So at that time it would make more sense to buy a Base with $4K ADM than a BB at MSRP. Now that a Base can't be ordered, I'd be crunching the numbers to see if it still isn't the better value.
Sponsored

Last edited:

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Iā€™m going to say buy it. I know what my time is worth and the headache and hassle arenā€™t worth trying to finds something else if you like it. The part that makes it ā€˜moreā€™ ok is the resale on these are insane.

1000 dollars does not break the bank for me. Why count pennies at that point. Get them to tint it or something.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I normally say no adm, but the manual Sasquatch is hard to find and since they won't do manuals for the rest of the year it is going to be even harder to find. I'd let them know you are close, but need a better deal.

Sponsored

Tiresmoke410

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco, 16 F250, 66 F250, 68 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Holy cow. These prices are nuts for base models. Iā€™ll sell you my base 7sp with black diamond wheels for 39999!

Reactions: mdf

Quicklime

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sasquatch 2 Dr hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Base
FWIW, I was driving by the world's only Bronco store, last December, and saw a white Base SAS 2.7 2dr. A couple of hours later it was mine for $38,000(w/plan D). Still the best deal I've heard of. The miles are piling up fast though. And that G-D damned rattle still needs to be addressed. But not by the dealer...

Ford Bronco $46,500 for base+sasquatch, 2.3 liter, manual IMG_7761 2.JPG

Markinkc

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We found this and this and negotiated the dealer down to this price. We really want a manual and sasquatch. Everything else is optional.

MSRP 43,500-ish
Original asking with markup 58,000-ish

Good price or walk away?
Hell NO!

Rrehder

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If the dealer sells new broncos for msrp, Talk to sales managers to see if you can get on a list for them to contact for abandoned orders. This is how I got my bronco.

graham5david

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I bought my 2.7 basesquatch 4 door a few months ago for 47k. I think your price is a pretty good deal

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man I still cringe when I see prices like this. I got a WT with a couple grand+ of options (mic, high, Built in Nav, roof rack) and was $57k out the door with tax, doc, and price protection rebate.

So when I see some lower trims with price tags like this, it just seems like a total rip off.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For a little over $5K you can add front and rear 4.70 axles with lockers. Might be better if you find a great deal on one without squatch to add gears and lockers yourself.

Brutal-Force

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I bought my base at $51k. It had about 10k value of add-ons. LIft kit, 35" Tires and Fuel Wheels, Tint, Ford Side Steps, graphics on side and hood, Katskin leather interior.

I figure, I got my base at about 5k over MSRP in December of 2022. I liked the car, everyone was waiting for theirs. If things were different, I probably could have saved 5k.

I think your purchase is less about saving a couple of thousand and more about what your time is worth waiting and how you feel about your purchase. IF it is the car you want and you can afford it, then buy it. If you are protesting FORD for their selling tactics or for an individual dealership tactics, then walk away.

OP
OP
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow, that's awesome. Any hints like where to look? Is it new or used?
Sponsored