First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW & Mini
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is the 2” from 4wp? If so this lift looks higher compared to the other 2” lifts ppl have been posting. This looks awesome 🀘🏻🀘🏻
Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
the edges of my front and rear bumper didn't sit flush with the body after going fender delete.
I did not notice that until you pointed it out. Still looks good.If it had fender delete and the tires were tucked into the fender all the way, that would look really bad. Since the tires stick out, it makes it look acceptable to me. I am going 35s on my BD as soon as I get it. 35x11.50R17 on 17x8.5 wheels with 18mm offset. Wheels will be here Monday, Bronco will be here in late Sept or Oct... or November... or SOMEDAY...

Last edited:

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To each thier own, but the deletes should be for the trails only.

Sometimes I wish I were a cop, just so I could pull the people over that have tires that are wider than their fenders. It looks ridiculous and is a road hazard. I've had 2 windshields replaced because some kids think it's cool.
Golf ball got me recently, ticket those fuckers, too.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When I first saw them I thought they looked good, but after seeing a lot of trucks and jeeps with a lot of wheel poke lately I just instantly think they look douchey. The person driving could totally be a nice person, but they are usually the one driving like an asshole.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check out the departure angle on these things . . . Unless everyone gets mud flaps, we're ALL gonna be kicking up shit at that angle anyway, which could potentially jettison things into people following closely at very high speeds. I'm willing to bet mud flaps would reduce more incidents, then tire poke would increase. It's like telling people not to get wider tires, because they could potentially cause more havoc due to larger contact patch. Save windshields and use pizza cutter tires people!

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What someone (Shelby) needs to do is make a widebody fender kit like they do for the GT500SE. Delete the flare, and stretch and curve the entire fender out almost flush with the sidewall of the tires. THAT would look badass. These are stretched out a good 5+ inches further than stock. Its all modular so it would only be about a 20 minute swap, that way you could 'dress' your Bronco for any occasion.

Ford Bronco 4WP Fender Deletes + 2” Level Kit + 35s on Bronco Black Diamond. GT500SE

I should patent that before anyone else does...
Isn't Ford here on the forum? All these great ideas and they haven't offered me a job yet. :( :geek:

Amubu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check out the departure angle on these things . . . Unless everyone gets mud flaps, we're ALL gonna be kicking up shit at that angle anyway, which could potentially jettison things into people following closely at very high speeds. I'm willing to bet mud flaps would reduce more incidents, then tire poke would increase. It's like telling people not to get wider tires, because they could potentially cause more havoc due to larger contact patch. Save windshields and use pizza cutter tires people!
The reason the wheels are required by law to be covered is due to the likelihood of debris being flung into ONCOMING traffic as well as traffic behind you. Your "Departure angle" argument is also supported by many states requiring a maximum bumper height on vehicles, the same with tailgating (if you give enough space you won't be in the trajectory of a direct hit). Good job supporting the argument!

Bottom line, don't be a douche, cover your rubber.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sun's out, guns out... Take off the top and completely different vibe...

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What someone (Shelby) needs to do is make a widebody fender kit like they do for the GT500SE. Delete the flare, and stretch and curve the entire fender out almost flush with the sidewall of the tires. THAT would look badass. These are stretched out a good 5+ inches further than stock. Its all modular so it would only be about a 20 minute swap, that way you could 'dress' your Bronco for any occasion.

Ford Bronco 4WP Fender Deletes + 2” Level Kit + 35s on Bronco Black Diamond. GT500SE

I should patent that before anyone else does...
Isn't Ford here on the forum? All these great ideas and they haven't offered me a job yet. :( :geek:
Companies are already developing wide body kits, I guarantee it
Sponsored