Sponsored

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m on the fence too. Do I downgrade to an obx or something

and you’ll pay $10 - $15 grand more 😂
Maybe not, not every dealership is full of a$$holes

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
One things for sure, if dealers do build Bronco stock ahead of reservation holders, they should slap some heavy ADM on those walk in Bronco buyers. Fuck em.
The buyers aren’t the enemy.

Also, dealers don’t build anything.

6GJohnny

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Todays email.

Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 10.55.28 AM.jpg

More info/details posted by @flip

What about current scheduled orders: We have been told by our zone managers that if you currently have a VIN you are OK and the hard top issue should NOT affect you. Of course, this is not in writing but has been verbally confirmed by at least 2 reps.

What about FEs that haven’t been scheduled yet: Again, non-confirmed information is that a large chunk of these will be looked at next week when another round of scheduling happens. Not sure if it will be the balance of what’s left or just a portion.

Am I screwed if I’m a WT or 2 door: Neither the email nor associated FAQ address this question except for FE orders. There has been no information to say yes or no but several of us believe you may be hosed. I hope additional communication comes out to address this.

If I change tops will it get built: No, sort of. The FAQ plainly states you have a better chance of getting built if you have a 4 door, soft top and none of the restricted commodities. There is no guarantee changing these will get you built as dealer allocation and time stamp are still major factors.

Allocation: Ford states they intend to continue to schedule as many builds as they can within the production capacity and commodity constraints. We have heard they intend to fill dealer allocation numbers regardless if a customer walks away from the order or not. This could mean the dealer has a unit on the lot that they are free to sell. What it doesn’t mean is there is some sort of dirty deal between Ford and the dealers. If we tell Ford a customer wants the vehicle, they are going to build and ship it. Customer decides not to take delivery it’s still our problem.

Production: Ford is going to build as many units as possible but is likely to miss the targets they set at the beginning. There are no figures available to say how far short of the target they will be as several factors have impacted this.

What happens if you don’t get a ’21: No information has been provided to us yet to answer this. We assume they will have 2 more rounds of scheduling to fill out the ’21 model year. They may ask us to reconfirm ’22 model orders and make changes as needed. Nothing has been communicated related to time stamps, however we assume they will try to build ’22 models with consideration to commodity availability and time stamp.
Conspiracy! FORD has thousands of the wannabe bronco sports sitting across the country they have to get sold. They know when the real bronco hits the streets they are screwed. They are simply buying time and dumping millions into marketing in order to get as many sports sold as possible. You thank me later for the education.

Sponsored

deanfromkelowna

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you for your order, to summarize, don’t call us, we won’t call You.
Ford Bronco 5/28 Bronco Production Update E-mail & Dealer Insight FAQ 📬 1622259186708

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
As has been said. Nothing new but at least Ford said something so hopefully the entitled princesses here will shut up.
They won't. I get the lack of communication and how that's frustrating but some of y'all act like children that scream and yell because you didn't leave the store with a toy.

Last edited:

Havok

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

ford you guys really dropped the ball and you suck. Jeep is looking better I can be driving one of those tomorrow......all this wait and this email is supposed to be informative or reassuring? you need to step the fuck up and get shit delivered like promised when I ordered my bronco.
Go buy a Jeep!

Last edited by a moderator:

BigDeal

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So unless you want a stripped down base model with a soft top, you are not getting a Bronco any time soon
. Got it.

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just hope that even though I didn’t get the email that were still in the system lol! I even triple checked to see if our order was still open on Ford.com and not grayed out 😅

BisonInTexas

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Make it a new Bronco adventure, build your own roof day at Webasto! We buy lunch if you stick around to build one for a friend.
I like it - combine it with Off-Roadeo and call it Webasteo.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just hope that even though I didn’t get the email that were still in the system lol! I even triple checked to see if our order was still open on Ford.com and not grayed out 😅
Yeah... I also didnt get the email. I wonder what that means.
Sponsored