First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer will not disclose this info, which leaves me entirely in the dark.
I have asked my dealer this information too and they would NOT disclose anything either. :(
Sponsored

WLDCATR

Wildtrak
First Name
KW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wld '22 - 23 SQ8 AUDI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was sitting at a stop light admiring the Area 51 Bronco Wildtrak with a Hardtop next to me. It was gorgeous. My concerns about $4.69 per-gallon gas just melted away. I try not to bug my dealer much, but I had to hit him up. I emailed the guy I'm working with at the dealership and the general sales manager just to ask what they were seeing. I reserved about 12 hours after the Bronco reservations went live. We removed a few things from the Bronco to try to speed things up. We have a Bronco Hammock, Poster, Desk Calendar, and some other stuff. But what we don't have is any effing clue what we are looking at. The dealership has no idea.

I don't need an exact date (though that would be nice). I just asked if it's likely going to be 2023 now, and they couldn't even tell me that.

I'm sure Ford is suffering with the supply chain issues and the remnants of the COVID-19 crisis. I'm sure making 139 billion in Revenue and 17.9 billion in profit in 2021 (The highest since 2013) will help dry Ford's tears. More profit on significantly less total revenue for Ford. Well, hopefully I get another package from them. Maybe a little Bronco Hotwheels this time.
I saw a carrier full of Bronco's in the Dallas area a few weeks ago.... took a quick look at their webpage and saw advertised the EXACT Bronco I ordered; WT 4D, BLK full equip etc....called my dealer and again asked what's up and what's that particular Bronco status. I was put with a SM who seemed to be very forthcoming with this info: That Bronco was a customers order, different Vin than mine but close... he also said that that fellow was #70 on the dealers list and I am #140 so not to worry, "you're close".... close to what! I asked about priortiy #19.... said means nothing. Maybe this helps to get more answers from the dealers.... but it is obvious that being a 2nd day reservationist means jackshit. So we wait... until something more interesting comes along.

nev

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor, 05 MB e55, 19 Range Rover,20 BMW M50i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Were you selected by Ford for the Raptor Bronco?
dealer called me to come in the moring orders could be placed , have no idea when ill get it maybe 2023 or 2024

Pkrpro19

Badlands
First Name
Jaxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 M Sport, Mercedes Benz E350, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

dealer called me to come in the moring orders could be placed , have no idea when ill get it maybe 2023 or 2024
Bronco Raptors are already being scheduled to be built. My build date is June 6, 2022.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, of course it won't help my situation. But maybe a few people want to chat about this topic and share common experience. Maybe a few Ford lovers will come out in defense and we can have a good time discussing that. But I don't think it's a bad thing for people to come here and share their experiences and frustration with the order process.
This is the place for that! The good, bad, and the ugly!

Sponsored

PittShawn

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is going to go VERY BAD I'm sure....I was a 7/13 FE Res Holder. I got tired of waiting and went to a large volume dealer and ordered a 2nd one 1/8/2022. FE came in 1/12 and forgot mostly about the crap I dealt with waiting and love the car. Now, not surprisingly based on Ford's true algorithm, my Badlands order was built today. All that said, I'm selling one of them. Here's where I'm sure I'll hear shit, but whatever. I'm trying to be reasonable. I have an offer for $75k on the FE. I'd rather keep and take a $5k profit on the Badlands. Even though I'm fairly financially secure, I'm between jobs and any little bit helps. I'm not trying to be greedy here. If there is anyone interested in a 2022 Badlands, 2.7 auto, sas, Lux package, soft top, white with black onyx interior, feel free to message me. I'm paying MSRP plus tax(so, sorry, likely more than $5k over sticker for anyone wanting it based on the tax at 7%). I'm in Pittsburgh area btw if you couldn't tell by my name.

For anyone that feels like bashing this, feel free. I've heard and seen worse on this site. For anyone interested, I'm happy to help. Cue the popcorn or chair throwing meme...

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wildtrak Hardtop in Area 51. We removed the tow package and changed bumper options or something to try to speed it up, but we are sticking with the hard top. (Honestly, I am OK to keep waiting, but the complete lack of good information makes planning very hard)
If you mean the painted hardtop then that is why you will continue to wait and wait until they finally disclose that they won't ever build that top. Switch to a MIC

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That’s what is upsetting about this whole ordeal, so many (including myself) are waiting for just a VIN and the Raptors are already getting built!🤬

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How are Dealers a factor?

Sponsored

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All I can do is go ask and see what happens.

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you mean the painted hardtop then that is why you will continue to wait and wait until they finally disclose that they won't ever build that top. Switch to a MIC
In that case, I may get a 2025 model!
I ordered a Wildtrak lux package, Sasquatch with the tow package and all white.

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
652 since reservation, 456 since order date and 178 since reorder for 2022 and still no vin. And I ordered from one of the largest Dealers in the South.
#novingang

ared77

Outer Banks
First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '74 Bronco, '22 Outer Banks on order!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I placed my $100 deposit/order the second day you could, just because I couldn't get through the first day. At some point dealer called me and said I'd need to switch to a '22 model. I said that's fine. Then was told I need to switch to a soft top, so I did. Next was "You need to drop the tow package" and I did. I was about to give up.

Then this Monday I finally got an email saying it had been scheduled for a build on 5/30/22. I also have a VIN so we'll see. But I am hopeful again!
Sponsored