First Name
Bored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BL 2DR 2.3L MT & '23 BL 2DR 2.7L AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty sure he had the work done at Exodus base on name dropping, sounds like they are doing some fitment testing.
I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Bubba or going to Exodus 4x4 yet... even though they are closer to me than CA; I had all the work done so far by their respective manufacturers.

I do follow Exodus on Instagram and love their bumper, etc. (even though I had already gone a different direction).

I don't mean to name drop either... if I am... but it's pretty cool when the people you communicate with for months are actually as excited about their work and products and wheeling as you are. I like to give credit to good people working hard.

Edit: Oops I overlooked the original comment in the earlier frenzy. Sorry for the likely unnecessary reply.
Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

we've already discovered that the rear calipers (once installed on the new rotors) wouldn't clear the back/inside of the pressed in wheel studs... so I'm having to use 1.25" spacers in the rear. In the short term I ordered better 1" spacers but ultimately need to decide whether I'll stick with the spacers and these wheels or go with different wheels altogether. The poke is more than I'd hoped... but I have the wider sasquatch flares going on soon.
any word from quinn if this issue was addressed for the units that are set to ship shortly?

i've got a constraint of a maximum width of 84" that i need to keep in mind

Bored

Badlands
First Name
Bored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
any word from quinn if this issue was addressed for the units that are set to ship shortly?

i've got a constraint of a maximum width of 84" that i need to keep in mind
As far as I know as long as you stick to the list of wheels they have tested and recommended (or those with the same parameters), this shouldn't be an issue. I'm pretty sure its specific to my wheels.

Last edited:

Bored

Badlands
First Name
Bored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay.. so I know these won't make everyone happy.. but here are most of the few pics I took...

To start.. on the ground from the rear, straight shot (can see the brake hoses I want to replace with hard lines; shock skids not installed yet):
Ford Bronco 74Weld Bronco Portals now available! 74 weld on ground rear

Same shot, but at the ORW alignment rack.. so little easier to see and slightly different angle:
Ford Bronco 74Weld Bronco Portals now available! Alignment

Fronts on, full droop:
Ford Bronco 74Weld Bronco Portals now available! 74weld on rack, front full droop.JPG

Driver front, full droop, straight shot (to show what if anything stuck out):
Ford Bronco 74Weld Bronco Portals now available! 74weld driver front at droop straight shot.JPG

Pics from RPG prior to portal install:
Ford Bronco 74Weld Bronco Portals now available! Driver Rear RPG.JPG

Ford Bronco 74Weld Bronco Portals now available! Driver Front RPG.JPG

Random size comparison shot (hotel parking garage):
Ford Bronco 74Weld Bronco Portals now available! Random Size Comparison

Lastly, parked next to my Jeep ('10 JK w/ 4.5" lift and 37" Nitto Ridge Grapplers - has a 5.7 hemi and Dynatrac ProRock 60's, ARB fridge, ARB front & rear locker, dual ARB compressor for tires/tools and ARB single for the lockers, proeagle jack and mount, inverter, cargo shelf, midland GMRS radio, 67 designs JK bar & arms, etc. if anyone is interested ;D ):

Ford Bronco 74Weld Bronco Portals now available! Size Comparison to JK w 4.5inch lift & 37s

The wheels have 5.87" backspacing btw (and .954" offset or ~24mm)

Will check back after a while...

Bored

Badlands
First Name
Bored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm looking forward to checking out the articulation ramp at Next Venture Motorsports on Jan. 8th when I'm there for the skids/sliders install.

I'll get some better/closer pics of the rears tomorrow in the daylight.

I'm excited for everyone else to receive their orders and get them installed, then I can go back to lurking ;D

Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No fare!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣
No call for me!!!!!

Just kidding, congrats, and I know what you mean. Its like I am 12 again waiting for Christmas to arrive!
They should be reaching out to you soon if you have a set in this batch! Watch email and phone! Nikki, the office gal, is handling payment info and tracking. She said we will get shipping confirmation and tracking number as soon as it ships. Likely you and I are the furthest east in this batch, so it's gonna take a while! She said I'm the only one in the great lakes region

OP
OP
userdude

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay.. so I know these won't make everyone happy.. but here are most of the few pics I took...

To start.. on the ground from the rear, straight shot (can see the brake hoses I want to replace with hard lines; shock skids not installed yet):
Ford Bronco 74Weld Bronco Portals now available! Size Comparison to JK w 4.5inch lift & 37s

Same shot, but at the ORW alignment rack.. so little easier to see and slightly different angle:

Fronts on, full droop:

Lastly, parked next to my Jeep ('10 JK w/ 4.5" lift and 37" Nitto Ridge Grapplers - has a 5.7 hemi and Dynatrac ProRock 60's, ARB fridge, ARB front & rear locker, dual ARB compressor for tires/tools and ARB single for the lockers, proeagle jack and mount, inverter, cargo shelf, midland GMRS radio, 67 designs JK bar & arms, etc. if anyone is interested ;D ):

Awesome you got them! I didn't realize we have the same Bronco model. Now definitely need to see how this goes. Have you done any clearance measurements yet? Your rear diff at least looks to be a bit higher in that last photo. Bummer the Hutchinsons need a spacer; I will probably go Method bead grip anyway, but those are some great rims.

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

They should be reaching out to you soon if you have a set in this batch! Watch email and phone! Nikki, the office gal, is handling payment info and tracking. She said we will get shipping confirmation and tracking number as soon as it ships. Likely you and I are the furthest east in this batch, so it's gonna take a while! She said I'm the only one in the great lakes region
Payment was done when ordered so probably only reach out when shipped.
Yeah, unless someone ordered from Maine doesn't get much farther east then me!!

OP
OP
userdude

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No Viking longship for the Northwest Passage? That would be a photo op! 🤩 Ok, maybe I've been watching Vikings lately...

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No Viking longship for the Northwest Passage? That would be a photo op! 🤩 Ok, maybe I've been watching Vikings lately...
🤣
My father is from Denmark, so not to far off!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
userdude

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

🤣
My father is from Denmark, so not to far off!!
Just think of the plunder! All those fancy off road companies grouped together would never expect a Viking Danish invasion! bwahaha

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ya if you are paid in full then you should get shipping notification/tracking next week! I still had to settle up on mine

OP
OP
userdude

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

74 weld on ground rear.jpg

Alignment.jpg

Fronts on, full droop:
74weld on rack, front full droop.JPG

74weld driver front at droop straight shot.JPG

Driver Rear RPG.JPG

Driver Front RPG.JPG

Random Size Comparison.jpg

Size Comparison to JK w 4.5inch lift & 37s.jpg

Will you be able to get some up close shots of the installed portals with the wheels on? Interested to see how that all worked out, especially since 74Weld installed yours.

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ya if you are paid in full then you should get shipping notification/tracking next week! I still had to settle up on mine
Nikki reached out today!
Wonder how long it will take to get to Jersey from Cali????

Bored

Badlands
First Name
Bored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will you be able to get some up close shots of the installed portals with the wheels on? Interested to see how that all worked out, especially since 74Weld installed yours.
Keep in mind that I had to use 1.25" spacers in the rear... otherwise everything would have tucked in tighter like the fronts.

Driver Rear inside:
Ford Bronco 74Weld Bronco Portals now available! IMG_2967.JPG

Driver Rear straight:
Ford Bronco 74Weld Bronco Portals now available! IMG_2969.JPG

Passenger Rear inside:
Ford Bronco 74Weld Bronco Portals now available! IMG_2966 (small)

Passenger Rear straight:
Ford Bronco 74Weld Bronco Portals now available! IMG_2968.JPG
Sponsored