Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Guess I am part of the 1%

Ford Bronco 74Weld compares Bronco Raptor vs. Bronco on portals next to a raptor

Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think Quinn could just about sit straight up under his rig. 😂. He had mentioned working with Fox at KOH. Should have asked him if things can be retrofitted afterwards vs waiting for a package deal. 👨🏼‍🏭

OP
OP
userdude

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think Quinn could just about sit straight up under his rig. 😂. He had mentioned working with Fox at KOH. Should have asked him if things can be retrofitted afterwards vs waiting for a package deal. 👨🏼‍🏭
How does he get his own special shock setup? Does Fox do custom shock packages?

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Cool video. I wanna know if his Bronco is still “mostly bone stock” or did the new shocks change anything. Haha just kidding. Seriously interesting video. All outside of my pocketbook but I can dream

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How does he get his own special shock setup? Does Fox do custom shock packages?
He's been talking to them about a collaboration. Sounds like he'll have multiple packages with different height options. Shock mounts have to be moved and such though.

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He runs it the racing circle and already networked in the industry. He just has to call, put the money up and they will make him what he wants.

@5GENIDN you are the 1%, maybe even the .001% on portals.

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

He runs it the racing circle and already networked in the industry. He just has to call, put the money up and they will make him what he wants.

@5GENIDN you are the 1%, maybe even the .001% on portals.
I think I am of the 1% that would want them... I am just fortunate enough to be able to afford them at this time....

I was looking at Portals before I ever heard of 74 Weld.... I looked a Unimog stuff which led me to Tibus (long before BB was BB)... Which lead me to Werewolf... I really was leaning toward Werewolf....

Tibus was accusing Were wolf of stealing "his design" He was talking a lot of shit on line about Werewolf".... Started posting pics on line that were out of context and where the owner (of vehicle involved in said pics) denied Wolfgang's claims and was still 100% behind Werewolf....

Funny how this shit plays out similarly every where you go....

Then I learned of 74 Weld.... I was interested but they were not making portals for anyone but racers at that time.... I took it as a sign when they released the Bronco portals almost the same day I got my Bronco...

I was not on this forum... But I have been researching portals for a long long time....

And now I am convinced that the 74 Weld steering rack is a much much bigger game changer.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Emailed them about Braptor portals but, said would be way too wide and suspension too specialized 😞

I would love full raptor portals with custom fenders. 😍
While I would love to have the articulation of a long arm like the BRaptor... I agree with Quinn... That would be about 92 to 93 inches wide!!!! do the math, it is easy math....

You would have a hell of a time keeping in a lane.... I just would not work on the road. Hell half the trails I trod.... I am too wide. I wish I could be narrower.

UniBroncorn

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
While I would love to have the articulation of a long arm like the BRaptor... I agree with Quinn... That would be about 92 to 93 inches wide!!!! do the math, it is easy math....

You would have a hell of a time keeping in a lane.... I just would not work on the road. Hell half the trails I trod.... I am too wide. I wish I could be narrower.
I would just (wart)hog both lanes 😎

Oh ya would not fit through starbucks drive through lol
Sponsored