First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
More than once I've thought how it would be nice to swap out ALL of this high tech JUNK that just adds cost and complexity and go low tech with a V8..... I miss my older trucks that were cheaper, more reliable and sounded better.
Says the BRaptor owner?? 🤦‍♂️ Your rig and all 6Gs run circles around old low “tech,” -new tech snafus and all. The old stuff looked and sounded very cool but the majority have not aged well and are now ridiculously over priced. The two 5Gs on my block are rusted and hideously underpowered even with V8s and everything older on Craigslist, Marketplace, eBay, dealers, etc is multi-multi-owner tra$h. Embrace the future especially in your effing BRaptor bro! ✌

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Says the BRaptor owner?? 🤦‍♂️ Your rig and all 6Gs run circles around old low “tech,” -new tech snafus and all. The old stuff looked and sounded very cool but the majority have not aged well and are now ridiculously over priced. The two 5Gs on my block are rusted and hideously underpowered even with V8s and everything older on Craigslist, Marketplace, eBay, dealers, etc is multi-multi-owner tra$h. Embrace the future especially in your effing BRaptor bro! ✌
I generally agree with you, however, there is a ton of potential power in a 4v 351c, provided you go after it, that's the one old school Ford V8 that would catch people sleeping if it was properly built and tuned.

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
I generally agree with you, however, there is a ton of potential power in a 4v 351c, provided you go after it, that's the one old school Ford V8 that would catch people sleeping if it was properly built and tuned.
How many older generation Broncos and all generation brand Xs have you absolutely ripped by on the road in your 2.7 2dr(s)? 😉

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Key word there being "was". All gone to the crusher now. If I had one that ran, I would be more likely to mothball it. Times change, and we gotta change with em!

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My 6G will never come close to my 1G on the trails. Maybe it would with portals and a lot of suspension work, but doubtful. The 6G definitely wins on the road though.
Sponsored