Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Base MIC
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Checked the ordertrack app on a whim and lo and behold “delivered”. That thing updates almost immediately. I went by and took some pics. Salesman said he would try to get service to finish it up before they leave for the weekend but either way it’ll be tomorrow or Monday!

3A4ED3DB-AFCF-4B29-BCDB-A1F87FC9B9DA.jpeg
Sponsored

DaleW2

Outer Banks
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Nissan Armada, 18 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine is showing progress also. It moved from production to in transit Monday evening. My guess is that it will be at my dealer next week. My goodies are starting to come in but the wheels & tires are waiting for delivery and assembly by CJ Pony Parts before I can get them. Probably 2-3 weeks out.
Dale
Did I mention this will be the wife’s ride? 😳

Ford Bronco 8/1/22 Build Week Group 1661555464118

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly, I'm hoping for a similar delivery window and wouldn't be surprised if our builds were on the same train but just trying to temper my expectations so I'm slightly less disappointed when I click refresh every day...
@BodieMonster I didn’t realize you were in NorCal also. I contactedFord chat again yesterday and mine is still in the MI rail yard with status being shipped/in transit and no updates (per chat) since 8/11. Us Cali people are really getting our chains yanked on our Broncos it seems. I need to sell my car for part of the down on hubby’s Badsquatch now since I got that mannequin Big Bend for myself 🤣 I think @SnowshoeBronco might be right about most of ours shipping out 9/4 because the embargo is ending. 🤞🤞

BodieMonster

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@AzGrrl480 yeah, I think you are right about the embargo. It's interesting that Ford is using varying statuses. They kind of gave me the impression, they were just going to keep mine set to "In Production" status until it was ready to be loaded and shipped, despite it being "produced". Regardless, hopefully there is a big batch of Broncos headed to NorCal by the end of next week!

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@AzGrrl480 yeah, I think you are right about the embargo. It's interesting that Ford is using varying statuses. They kind of gave me the impression, they were just going to keep mine set to "In Production" status until it was ready to be loaded and shipped, despite it being "produced". Regardless, hopefully there is a big batch of Broncos headed to NorCal by the end of next week!
Yes!!!!! Either way, we need to all get together when we finally have them- would be cool to meet up and finally be able to laugh about all this

Sponsored

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in nor cal too, blend date was Thursday 8/25. Hoping they've saved a whole train load to ship out next week express to California arriving right as the embargo ends!

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in nor cal too, blend date was Thursday 8/25. Hoping they've saved a whole train load to ship out next week express to California arriving right as the embargo ends!
I had to take my e450 mobile grooming bus to the dealer today for 🤦‍♀️ Blown heater core and the service writer told me they’d had like 5-6 delivered in the last two weeks that were all about 1.5-2 yr wait times. I said yeah, ours is coming soon, he was surprised because he only knew we had the mannequin 🤣
There’s going to be a huge influx of them soon …. Can’t give up hope, at least they’re built!!!

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had to take my e450 mobile grooming bus to the dealer today for 🤦‍♀️ Blown heater core and the service writer told me they’d had like 5-6 delivered in the last two weeks that were all about 1.5-2 yr wait times. I said yeah, ours is coming soon, he was surprised because he only knew we had the mannequin 🤣
There’s going to be a huge influx of them soon …. Can’t give up hope, at least they’re built!!!
Starting just a few weeks ago ive been seeing at least one almost every day during my short commute here in the bay area.

Bronc Fordo

Black Diamond
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Picked her up Friday. Fingers crossed for those still waiting…

Ford Bronco 8/1/22 Build Week Group 95032FD2-A561-4DD5-84C2-7AA3A3CF418D

Sponsored

baddie

Badlands
First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked her up yesterday morning! Never updated to shipped. Went from awaiting shipment to delivered Wednesday around 11pm. Dealer called me Thursday morning got the paperwork done and picked it up Saturday. I’m in love!! Now on to customization 😍
For the ones still waiting..it will come and you’ll be so happy you’ll forget you’ve waited so long.

quico_c

Badlands
First Name
Quico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Built! Finally!
So awesome!!! Congrats!

Just checked mine and it’s still “in production” so sad..

I spoke with my dealer Friday and they’re going to reach out to their Ford rep to hopefully get some better answers.