Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer quote was lower as well. Don't know if my Price Protection Certificate will lower it even more.
We screwed up- orig order was a loaded OBX. Then after going to OffRoadeo last august we decided to get a Badlands.. changed our entire order.. no price protection for us… But we still saved about 5-6k because we didn’t need all the options on the badlands 🤣
Sponsored

68 galaxie

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 galaxie /2017 f450 /2021 f150 / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
On my order list with the dealer, I had added the tow package. On my window sticker it's not showing it. I think the dealer forgot to add it. Not complaining, just happy it's coming soon. I'll figure out the towing later.
Talk with your dealer they might add it at the dealership for free or cost

Bronc Fordo

Black Diamond
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dep
We screwed up- orig order was a loaded OBX. Then after going to OffRoadeo last august we decided to get a Badlands.. changed our entire order.. no price protection for us… But we still saved about 5-6k because we didn’t need all the options on the badlands 🤣
Depending on your original reservation/order dates you may still be eligible for the OBX amounts for the price protection. @RagnarKon has a great flowchart for it. On my phone, so kinda hard to find & paste the link. But think it’s in his signature.

Edit: Here’s the link to the 2022MY Price Protection Flowchart

Last edited:

ChillyRy_Area51

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Interestingly enough an hour ago i was "in production" and i checked again and now its back to "order confirmed".

i hope its just a blip :confused:

Sponsored

baddie

Badlands
First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Window sticker popped up about an hour ago. Have to look at another thread for what all these numbers and letters mean but I am happy!

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

baddie

Badlands
First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Havanajoe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S5 coupe. Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So after checking my sticker and the numbers my bronco went up $2,000 I read everything I could about price protection I was 7/21 res so no protection for me Not to mention the $1400 BS accessories the dealer added . puts more hurt on this whole process between the lying dealers and Ford I’m kinda losing my excitement at this point.

Sponsored

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My Raptor window sticker showed up today with 8/4 blend date, and I took delivery this afternoon of my fully loaded 2 door Badlands Sasquatch that blended on 4/26/22. Happy Friday for me.
Both reserved morn of 7/14/20.

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad y’all are celebrating. It’s been 670 days since my order and hope only another 30 to 45 to get ,makes almost two years , but I know it will be worth it
Mine was 740 days from reservation to window sticker drop.. Yours will come !!

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dep

Depending on your original reservation/order dates you may still be eligible for the OBX amounts for the price protection. @RagnarKon has a great flowchart for it. On my phone, so kinda hard to find & paste the link. But think it’s in his signature.
Our dealer is amazing… the whole sales team has been great. Several of them ordeeed as well and it’s been hilarious talking to them about it. We used to pop in every weekend just to hang, now it’s maybe once a month but we’re definitely going I😘in tomorrow. The sales mgr has a appt with me to groom his dog on Monday but I can’t wait that long.. 🤣🤣

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
So after checking my sticker and the numbers my bronco went up $2,000 I read everything I could about price protection I was 7/21 res so no protection for me Not to mention the $1400 BS accessories the dealer added . puts more hurt on this whole process between the lying dealers and Ford I’m kinda losing my excitement at this point.
Even though you don't qualify for the 2021 MY price protection, don't you qualify for the standard retail price protection (column B) and the 22.5 MY increase price protection (column C which for Badlands looks like zero)? That would be either $1750 for the 4 door or $2000 for the 2 door.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/the-ultimate-2022my-price-protection-flowchart.46571/
Sponsored