Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Why was MAP closed for 3 weeks? I coudn't find an article or link.
Sponsored

Havanajoe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S5 coupe. Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even though you don't qualify for the 2021 MY price protection, don't you qualify for the standard retail price protection (column B) and the 22.5 MY increase price protection (column C which for Badlands looks like zero)? That would be either $1750 for the 4 door or $2000 for the 2 door.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/the-ultimate-2022my-price-protection-flowchart.46571/
ok heres my dates maybe Iā€™m confused?
7/22/21 reservation
11/17/21 ordered a OB
11/29/21 changed order to BL

not sure that change has effected me or not.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Why was MAP closed for 3 weeks? I coudn't find an article or link.
Read somewhere it was the typical summer break where they make some changes to the production equipment while the workers are out. It may have been a week longer due to the impacts of China lockdowns, but it was for the most part routine.

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
ok heres my dates maybe Iā€™m confused?
7/22/21 reservation
11/17/21 ordered a OB
11/29/21 changed order to BL

not sure that change has effected me or not.
It looks like the only price protection you do not get is the amount in column A since you had a reservation

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even though you don't qualify for the 2021 MY price protection, don't you qualify for the standard retail price protection (column B) and the 22.5 MY increase price protection (column C which for Badlands looks like zero)? That would be either $1750 for the 4 door or $2000 for the 2 door.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/the-ultimate-2022my-price-protection-flowchart.46571/
My sticker is nearly 10k more than what the original build sheet and FordApp says.. We ordered an OBX in Feb 2021, then after OffRoadeo in August, we changed to a BadLands.. The price went from 51925 to 61,280 on the Badlands and we just noticed our salesman forgot to add MGV so we have freaking leather šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Iā€™m so confused with the price protection , our dealer is great but said weā€™ll lose some price protection but I donā€™t remember whyā€¦ guess weā€™ll find out when it shows up since itā€™s finally scheduled next week.

Sponsored

Bronc Fordo

Black Diamond
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My sticker is nearly 10k more than what the original build sheet and FordApp says.. We ordered an OBX in Feb 2021, then after OffRoadeo in August, we changed to a BadLands.. The price went from 51925 to 61,280 on the Badlands and we just noticed our salesman forgot to add MGV so we have freaking leather šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Iā€™m so confused with the price protection , our dealer is great but said weā€™ll lose some price protection but I donā€™t remember whyā€¦ guess weā€™ll find out when it shows up since itā€™s finally scheduled next week.
You might want to try calling Ford Customer Service or chat. When I called a few months ago they were able to give me a discount amount and a code for the dealer to enter. I can't seem to find the note right now, so I'm not sure if it was all parts of my price protection or just one component. But might be worth checking.

68 galaxie

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 galaxie /2017 f450 /2021 f150 / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anytime we made changes to our order we would get a printed spreadsheet with all the ford specā€™s from are salesman. We would sign and date and he signed and date. But one time he forgot to update the order with ford and while we were checking the build on the ford website we noticed the Sasquatch package was not updated, he made the update and the next day is was corrected. Looking at the window sticker everything looks correctā€¦.

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anytime we made changes to our order we would get a printed spreadsheet with all the ford specā€™s from are salesman. We would sign and date and he signed and date. But one time he forgot to update the order with ford and while we were checking the build on the ford website we noticed the Sasquatch package was not updated, he made the update and the next day is was corrected. Looking at the window sticker everything looks correctā€¦.
Itā€™s definitely on us for not checking againā€¦ it def was in there but with everything else going on Iā€™m not even going to complainā€¦ the black will look better with Cyber O than the Navy anyway..

JD155

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well finally got my blend date & window sticker. Hoping for no more delays but not holding my breath. Some good news anyway. 7/20/2020 reservation.

Ford Bronco 8/1/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220730-162614

Screenshot_20220730-005948~2.png

Sponsored

TXLazer

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
POS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got a window sticker! Looks like I'm heading to Dirt Mountain thread next!
Why do you think your headed to dirt mountain? Curiousā€¦.I got an 8/15 build date and stressed out that I will get pushed.

Last edited: