Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! What was your estimated Delivery date range?
It changed from 8/24-29 to 9/4-10 but I got an email on 8/16 with that info and it went to shipped status 8/17.
And I did get the picture this morning!!! I just looked!!

F9E11715-222B-4C20-A401-4422D24D2B9A.png
Sponsored

TheMadTrench

Badlands
First Name
Trench
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I keep scanning yā€™allā€™s awesome assembly line pics hoping to see mine in the background šŸ˜‚

BodieMonster

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It changed from 8/24-29 to 9/4-10 but I got an email on 8/16 with that info and it went to shipped status 8/17.
And I did get the picture this morning!!! I just looked!!
Awesome! Looks like I'm trailing you by a week as my module finally changed to "Built" with an estimated delivery for the week of 9/14.

Also, the CO looks incredible and I'm kind of regretting not getting that color - Especially now that it's being discontinued for MY23.

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome! Looks like I'm trailing you by a week as my module finally changed to "Built" with an estimated delivery for the week of 9/14.

Also, the CO looks incredible and I'm kind of regretting not getting that color - Especially now that it's being discontinued for MY23.
I canā€™t believe they disctā€™d itā€¦ it seems ridiculous..
Maybe youā€™ll get lucky and it will come earlyā€¦šŸ¤ž

Sponsored

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@BroncoBaugh since youā€™re familiar with RR trackingā€¦ what if your car number only has old info ? Like from March 2022 with no updates?

69BlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Flo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure what's going on with ours but got the shipped email 8/11 and a CSX railcar number through Ford chat on 8/18. Have been tracking the progress every few days and it went from Clearing, IL to Hearne, TX (not far from us) where it sat for a few days. CSX tracking then had the railcar moving towards Louisiana. Reached out to Ford chat today and they said that it's been in Clearing, IL for the past two weeks and hasn't left and never made it to Texas. They still show it arriving to the dealer by 9/3 so hoping for a pleasant surprise at some point this week..

Same here. Chat say it is at Junction Point (Indiana Harbor Belt Rr Co ), Blue Island, IL. and the ETA still between 30 Aug and 5 Sept. The status has been the same for maybe two weeks? Seems like it might not be accurate.

Hoping to get more info from my dealer today.

BroncoBaugh

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@BroncoBaugh since youā€™re familiar with RR trackingā€¦ what if your car number only has old info ? Like from March 2022 with no updates?
Could be a number of things... What is the car # ?

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could be a number of things... What is the car # ?
The number that customer service gave me was CNA 712328 and said it was Canadian National Railways. I was confused because Iā€™m in Cali and I thought it was CSX then UP

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

08/05 blend, 08/08 In Production / Produced. Today, still 'In Production' / Produced. Ford CS doesn't have any other information beyond that and its not on any hold from what they can see. I read that people in the 08/15 build week are getting their's already. Starting to worry and lose hope. Wife turned her lease in at the end of July and we're down to one 4 wheeled vehicle waiting on the Bronco to be delivered...Thanks for letting me vent.

Sponsored

TheMadTrench

Badlands
First Name
Trench
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
08/05 blend, 08/08 In Production / Produced. Today, still 'In Production' / Produced. Ford CS doesn't have any other information beyond that and its not on any hold from what they can see. I read that people in the 08/15 build week are getting their's already. Starting to worry and lose hope. Wife turned her lease in at the end of July and we're down to one 4 wheeled vehicle waiting on the Bronco to be delivered...Thanks for letting me vent.
Preach

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

very similar here... mine had an 8/5 blend date, 8/8 in production/produced date, finally ended up changing to 'built' status on 8/27, and that's how it sits now . I'm currently in the process of selling my existing truck (a 2021 ZR2 Bison) and trying to get the most out of it I can - knowing that dealers are looking for inventory for Labor day sales. I got a great offer from a local dealership, which was $2k over the highest offer I've received from any of the online services (Vroom, Carvana, Shift, etc), and will be tryinig a couple other dealerships to see if they can beat that offer - I'll end up getting rid of it this weekend, so I'll be without a car until the Bronco arrives - so I'm hoping it ships soon, LOL

BroncoBaugh

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The number that customer service gave me was CNA 712328 and said it was Canadian National Railways. I was confused because Iā€™m in Cali and I thought it was CSX then UP
EQUIPMENT ID

ORIGIN

STATUS

LAST ACCOMPLISHED

LAST SCHEDULED

DESTINATION

CNA712328
doneLoad

lock
Selkirk Top End, NY
Release From Industry (CSXT)
03/17/2022 14:36

BroncoBaugh

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
EQUIPMENT ID

ORIGIN

STATUS

LAST ACCOMPLISHED

LAST SCHEDULED

DESTINATION

CNA712328
doneLoad

lock
Selkirk Top End, NY
Release From Industry (CSXT)
03/17/2022 14:36
Shows as empty on the UP system, Usually, but not always, auto carrier cars headed our way, have a TTGX prefix. If it's any help, once my car left the plant, it was only nine days to the arrive at Mira Loma space center near Fontana. It then showed unloaded in one day and delivered by truck to Costa Mesa Robins Ford 48 hours later. I would have them double check that car #...