Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
29 days awaiting shipment....

1664796508432.png

Ford rep hasn't been replying to my dealer, chat keeps telling me my dealer has the most up to date information.

*SIGH*
32 days for me today…
Sponsored

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stuck in “in production” purgatory, day 46 as of today 🥳 secondary status is produced, blend date of 15Aug2022, and was supposed to be delivered 14Sep2022… Zero updates from dealer or Ford, unfortunately.
I thought my 43 days just waiting shipment was bad. Sorry to hear you aren't even "built" yet. Hopefully that will be soon

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
32 days for me today…
Today is day 43 for me. My dealer said they have two orders that are in the same status for more than 40 days and they called the zone rep on Thursday last week. Hoping I'll have more news early this week. I am not confident I'll learn anything meaningful.

peetuhr

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 Range Rover Classic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got mine today! What a journey. I've seen plenty of BBs and bases, and they're stunning, but holy wow. The slight lift, the 33s+optional rims, the MGV, 12" screen, orange accents... it's damn beautiful...

I love it.

Installed Black "BRONCO" letters on the front, badlands orange vinyl letters in the dash, spigen matte glass screen protector, black pony on the back, gloss/matte black ford badge, and did all the usual forscan mods. I couldn't be happier with it so far.

My Key 200.4 + 500.1 and harness also arrived. Gonna tackle sound and building a sub box next.

Will post pics shortly.

PS - Go find the OCD delivery checklist. Found plenty of paint errors and minor scratches that the dealer is going to fix since I pointed them out in the lot. DO THAT!

Last edited:

Sponsored

courtneyeliz

Outer Banks
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer heard back from the rep. No chip holds or anything, so that is good. No other information, so she put a trace on the VIN. I feel like it is lost somewhere lol. Hopefully they find it....
30 days awaiting shipment...

Mztexas

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Blend date 8/20 and has been sitting for 23 days and still waiting for it to get on a train! What the heck!?
Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 32EF7E2E-3257-498C-8CBF-AC7878863EF0

Mztexas

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This means you had a production week of August 8......OUCH!!! Sorry about that! I am all butt-hurt that I was actually built on 8/20 (blend 8/15) and still awaiting shipping notification when I see people built 3-weeks after me having been delivered! @Ford Motor Company WTF?
I had a blend date of 8/20 well and mine is still waiting shipment.

Mattg1

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got mine today! What a journey. I've seen plenty of BBs and bases, and they're stunning, but holy wow. The slight lift, the 33s+optional rims, the MGV, 12" screen, orange accents... it's damn beautiful...

I love it.

Installed Black "BRONCO" letters on the front, badlands orange vinyl letters in the dash, spigen matte glass screen protector, black pony on the back, gloss/matte black ford badge, and did all the usual forscan mods. I couldn't be happier with it so far.

My Key 200.4 + 500.1 and harness also arrived. Gonna tackle sound and building a sub box next.

Will post pics shortly.

PS - Go find the OCD delivery checklist. Found plenty of paint errors and minor scratches that the dealer is going to fix since I pointed them out in the lot. DO THAT!
Can you post some pics of your mods? How do you like the matte screen protector? the fingerprints on the shiny screen look kinda trashy.

Sponsored

peetuhr

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 Range Rover Classic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you post some pics of your mods? How do you like the matte screen protector? the fingerprints on the shiny screen look kinda trashy.
I was gonna wait til I had some better beauty shots, but here are a few to tide you over.

Black BRONCO letters covered -- this was a temporary option so I could play with a few different color choices. I love it as is though. Looks particularly good in person.
Biltright License Plate Mount - I put it too close to my recovery hitch. Will move it over a bit eventually but then it'll cover my eventual fog lights. Love the placement though.
Rubber black license plate frame - Not a big deal, but a nice touch.
Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 20221004_102947

Spigen Glass Screen Protector - This thing is AMAZING. The glass feels nice, it's oleophobic, and the matte finish actually somehow makes all the colors darker and richer. Bumped the brightness up a little to offset it. No glare, and no loss of detail. I also read somewhere that over the years, dirt on your fingers can scratch the (plastic?) screen in high traffic areas, causing cloudy-ness, so this also solves that.
4x4 Graphics Vinyl Letters (Etsy) - wasn't sure about em before installing. Absolutely love the look.
Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 20221004_122005

Copied Emblem City - Bought the factory logo, took it apart, and spray painted it myself. Really proud of this one. Instructions are elsewhere on the forum.
Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 20221004_172607

Added Wildtrak Black Pony - I like this better than the chrome one, but I'm actually gonna use the paint I used for the Ford badge to make the silver one matte and re-replace it. I think it'll match better.
Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 20221004_174033

I also have a Kicker Key 200.4, PnP harness, Key 500.1 that I'm getting ready to install. Gonna build a subbox to put in the place where the B&O enclosure would be. It's gonna be a banger. Hoping to squeeze a 10" Kicker L7T. Might have to settle for an 8" though.

Strongly recommend Forscan mods. My car not constantly beeping random crap at me is great. Also, loving the ability to close all the windows with the key fob.

Soon, I'll move on to recovery gear. RIP my finances.

Last edited:

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
45 days "Awaiting Shipment" as of today.............and back-door tracker still shows delivery window having ended 5 or 6 days ago..........ERRGGG!!!
Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 1664980968532

Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 1664980996280

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
45 days "Awaiting Shipment" as of today.............and back-door tracker still shows delivery window having ended 5 or 6 days ago..........ERRGGG!!!

Ugh, i was at 34 days today and i finally got shipped this morning…

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ugh, i was at 34 days today and i finally got shipped this morning…
Congrats on getting some movement on your shipping. I just cannot believe it can and needs to take this long. I got multiple reports (Chat and dealer) that there are no holds on my VIN and it has been built since 8/20 and modules active since 8/17. Must have been a quality check problem at the end of the production line that they needed a repair/remedy before shipping.

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats on getting some movement on your shipping. I just cannot believe it can and needs to take this long. I got multiple reports (Chat and dealer) that there are no holds on my VIN and it has been built since 8/20 and modules active since 8/17. Must have been a quality check problem at the end of the production line that they needed a repair/remedy before shipping.
I firmly believe this also. I think most, if not all of us that were built awaiting shipping with no holds were all qc checks… i have no proof but its the only thing that makes sense, considering other broncos built way after ours are already delivered. If thats the case, its probably a good thing in the end.
Sponsored