First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Got mine today! What a journey. I've seen plenty of BBs and bases, and they're stunning, but holy wow. The slight lift, the 33s+optional rims, the MGV, 12" screen, orange accents... it's damn beautiful...

I love it.

Installed Black "BRONCO" letters on the front, badlands orange vinyl letters in the dash, spigen matte glass screen protector, black pony on the back, gloss/matte black ford badge, and did all the usual forscan mods. I couldn't be happier with it so far.

My Key 200.4 + 500.1 and harness also arrived. Gonna tackle sound and building a sub box next.

Will post pics shortly.

PS - Go find the OCD delivery checklist. Found plenty of paint errors and minor scratches that the dealer is going to fix since I pointed them out in the lot. DO THAT!
So happy to hear the wait was worth it, Peter. Hope you continue to enjoy your Bronco!
Sponsored

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I firmly believe this also. I think most, if not all of us that were built awaiting shipping with no holds were all qc checks… i have no proof but its the only thing that makes sense, considering other broncos built way after ours are already delivered. If thats the case, its probably a good thing in the end.
@Mer1in20 , fully agree. My dealer said he reached out to his Ford Zone rep last Thursday. I was on a business trip Mon/Tues and just texted him to find out status. He replied that his Zone Rep is actually physically with him today and they were going to do a trace on my order today and get back to me in a couple of hours. My fingers are crossed that I get something more definitive......a timeline for delivery would be best, but I would simply like to understand what the holdup might have been in more detail in order to satisfy my interest and frustration. Hopefully I'll have some news today still.

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@choppersean, Please keep us posted when you hear back from your dealer. I've been "awaiting shipment" for 36 days and "pending update" since my third delivery window passed last Thursday. I'm morbidly curious about your zone rep's explanation for the holdup. I wonder if my rig is just sitting at MAP with a flat tire or dead battery even though Customer Service assures me that it has been released and is just waiting to be loaded onto a railcar.

Mattg1

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was gonna wait til I had some better beauty shots, but here are a few to tide you over.

Black BRONCO letters covered -- this was a temporary option so I could play with a few different color choices. I love it as is though. Looks particularly good in person.
Biltright License Plate Mount - I put it too close to my recovery hitch. Will move it over a bit eventually but then it'll cover my eventual fog lights. Love the placement though.
Rubber black license plate frame - Not a big deal, but a nice touch.

Spigen Glass Screen Protector - This thing is AMAZING. The glass feels nice, it's oleophobic, and the matte finish actually somehow makes all the colors darker and richer. Bumped the brightness up a little to offset it. No glare, and no loss of detail. I also read somewhere that over the years, dirt on your fingers can scratch the (plastic?) screen in high traffic areas, causing cloudy-ness, so this also solves that.
4x4 Graphics Vinyl Letters (Etsy) - wasn't sure about em before installing. Absolutely love the look.

Copied Emblem City - Bought the factory logo, took it apart, and spray painted it myself. Really proud of this one. Instructions are elsewhere on the forum.

Added Wildtrak Black Pony - I like this better than the chrome one, but I'm actually gonna use the paint I used for the Ford badge to make the silver one matte and re-replace it. I think it'll match better.
Nice! yeah the matte black version seems to match all the plastic trim on the bronco way better than the gloss black ones I see online. And I'm definitely getting the screen protector next week. So far I've gotten door sill protectors, center console organizer trays with brown leather inserts, a graphene ceramic coating to put on this weekend, gas lift struts for the soft top rear cargo hood, a yellow usb cord and yellow tumbler to match the badlands interior trim.

I also have a Kicker Key 200.4, PnP harness, Key 500.1 that I'm getting ready to install. Gonna build a subbox to put in the place where the B&O enclosure would be. It's gonna be a banger. Hoping to squeeze a 10" Kicker L7T. Might have to settle for an 8" though.
Hell yeah! That basically all the exact same stuff I'm going to do to mine, except I'm going to use a 10" Polk sub I've got laying around and a compact Rockford amp that used to drive it, and pair those with the 200.4 with some Focals maybe. I want to see if its at all possible to 3d model some adapters to fit at least maybe some 5" speakers in the dash in place of the 4"ones and maybe design new 6.5" rear speaker housings if I can fit it on my 3d printer bed.

Strongly recommend Forscan mods. My car not constantly beeping random crap at me is great. Also, loving the ability to close all the windows with the key fob.

Soon, I'll move on to recovery gear. RIP my finances.
IT'S SO DUMB THAT FORD DIDNT PROGRAM IN REMOTE CLOSE WINDOWS I've had this feature on multiple vehicles and these Ford idiots couldn't just set it up that way from the factory? Nearly every BMW and Mercedes does this(and most other cars nowadays) so it's not a valid legal or safety thing. I was hoping it would be something I could enable in forscan, glad to hear it is.

peetuhr

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 Range Rover Classic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So far I've gotten door sill protectors, center console organizer trays with brown leather inserts, a graphene ceramic coating to put on this weekend, gas lift struts for the soft top rear cargo hood, a yellow usb cord and yellow tumbler to match the badlands interior trim.

I want to see if its at all possible to 3d model some adapters to fit at least maybe some 5" speakers in the dash in place of the 4"ones and maybe design new 6.5" rear speaker housings if I can fit it on my 3d printer bed.
Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 2

Great choices all around.

I've got these door sill protectors on my shopping list. (they're a bit overpriced though)

eyeing the soft top struts too. (but I haven't given up on a creative solution to find a hard top yet)

Gonna need a link to the console tray, color-matched usb/tumbler, please.

Also, if you figure out those 6.5 rear housings, you know where to find me.

Sponsored

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My bronco has been built and "awaiting shipping" for over a month now. I just spoke with Customer Service and for the first time ever, the agent kindly offered to escalate to logistics for review. She said that this request can only be made once and that she will personally call me within the next few days with the response from logistics once their review is complete.

Mattg1

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20221006-074157_Chrome

Great choices all around.

I've got these door sill protectors on my shopping list. (they're a bit overpriced though)

eyeing the soft top struts too. (but I haven't given up on a creative solution to find a hard top yet)

Gonna need a link to the console tray, color-matched usb/tumbler, please.

Also, if you figure out those 6.5 rear housings, you know where to find me.
FYI Stickerfab has their gas strut kit(and other stuff) on sale for 60$ before ship/tax. (KIM their shipping has been disrupted by hurricane so might take a bit)
https://www.stickerfab.com/collecti...oad-soft-top-gas-strut-assist-kit-2021-bronco

These are the console trays I ordered but they haven't showed up yet so I can't speak to the quality, but they appear to be using the same molds as mabett and all the other asian suppliers.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B319RSFH?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

These are the door sill protectors I just got but haven't fit them yet.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09S3MR648?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

I bought the tumbler at Walmart, its not the same yellow as badlands but oh well. I'm just happy to have unlimited cupholder room now compared to my M3s stupid cup holders.

The USB is just this yellow one from chubby cable that i saw in an add, should be here today and well see if the yellow is anywhere close.
https://www.chubbycable.com/products/silicone-data-cables-120w?variant=41773274464442

dtinnc

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally moved to "in transit" last night. It lives!
Good for you. I was hopeful when I saw your post, but mine still showing as "AWAITING SHIPMENT" for 47 days and my delivery window still is showing as having ended more than a week ago, 9/29. Dealer hasn't called me back with info he was supposed to be getting from his Zone Rep. I am guessing they didn't find shit about my built and unshipped Bronco.

Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 1665152471120

courtneyeliz

Outer Banks
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good for you. I was hopeful when I saw your post, but mine still showing as "AWAITING SHIPMENT" for 47 days and my delivery window still is showing as having ended more than a week ago, 9/29. Dealer hasn't called me back with info he was supposed to be getting from his Zone Rep. I am guessing they didn't find shit about my built and unshipped Bronco.

Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 1665152471120
That sucks! I'm so sorry, this is a very frustrating process. I'm wondering if Ford is trying to make the dealers look bad or if they are just this discombobulated.

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@choppersean, Please keep us posted when you hear back from your dealer. I've been "awaiting shipment" for 36 days and "pending update" since my third delivery window passed last Thursday. I'm morbidly curious about your zone rep's explanation for the holdup. I wonder if my rig is just sitting at MAP with a flat tire or dead battery even though Customer Service assures me that it has been released and is just waiting to be loaded onto a railcar.
@Built Wild , no news from the Ford rep. My dealer is scratching his head, too. If.....and that is a big IF........I hear anything else, I'll post it up.

Today is Day 50 since built. New delivery window assigned which ends this Thursday. Dealer's screen-shot from his system shows primary status as "Awaiting Shipment" and secondary status of "RELEASED"..........and location is MAP. I just don't get it.

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the update @choppersean! I'm at Day 40 awaiting shipment. My salesperson said that my Bronco is actually sitting in Newark waiting for transport to the dealership. My Pizza Tracker hasn't changed to "Shipped" yet and Customer Support said that it hasn't left MAP. I'm quite sure that a Rail Car # would appear as a line item if it left MAP. A new ETA showed up, but it still says "pending update". My salesperson said that another customer's Bronco has been sitting in Newark since May and just got delivered over the weekend along with other Broncos built in mid-Sept. So I guess my Bronco could be delivered any day now or 4 months from now! I am receiving conflicting information from all sources. This is insanity!
Sponsored