First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not much to do at this time other than laugh. Complete failed launch on Ford’s part. Glad this is a vehicle for my son when he get’s his license in a couple years. I feel for the folks that are needing their Bronco now.
I was hoping to share mine with the kids before they head off to University? Ordered the MT so I could teach them how to drive a manual. Now I'm starting to wonder if I'll get my Bronco before they graduate?
Sponsored

tehjukebox

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Working their way through "in production purgatory" right?

....right?
is there a thread for this? im in this boat with my 2 door. has anyone even received a 2 door yet? i haven't seen any posts

Jnic815

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 F150, 00 WS6, 95 OBS Dually, 87 PETE 379
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And I’m 100% ok with blaming Ford and having a major issue with Ford’s communication. But claiming an entry level planner position should be fired because they couldn’t schedule Broncos today is what I think is a little overboard.

My OEM fired my Head of Department who had been with the company for 10 years for significantly less. Like errors on an excel spreadsheet...

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And I’m 100% ok with blaming Ford and having a major issue with Ford’s communication. But claiming an entry level planner position should be fired because they couldn’t schedule Broncos today is what I think is a little overboard.
I want heads to roll much higher up the chain of command. The failures of the Explorer launch should have been in the minds of any top executive at Ford. Covid-19 is not a legitimate excuse in my mind because they launched the vehicle months AFTER the onset of Covid. If you make the decision to not delay the launch then you can't use Covid as an excuse afterwards. Having just-in-time supply chains is fine for established products in normal conditions, but at a new product launch you need to have a robust supply of parts. To have component constraints from day one of production is a sign of incredible incompetence. To not have your contractors at full component production months before the start of production of vehicles to ensure a steady supply and work out kinks is a sign of incompetence. You don't streamline your supply chain until after your production lines are fully up and running.

This is will be a case study in business schools in the future of just about every way you can fubar a product launch.

KTP 30

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wildtrak 23 Bas Squatch 93 Mustang 87 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I pre-ordered a 2022 RS3. Looks like i'll be getting that first and they aren't even available to order yet.
is there a thread for this? im in this boat with my 2 door. has anyone even received a 2 door yet? i haven't seen any posts
Yes! Yes! Yes! Dealer mannequins supposedly and your you tube people that make money telling you about them.

Sponsored

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are several abandoned Broncos at dealerships across the country, if you are willing to compromise, you can get one in your garage within the week. This is exactly what i did to score my Base 4 door with a hard top.
Geez did you just call the dealerships up and was it MSRP or ADM?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Nope. But you know what they say about your asshole opinion. Wait, that isn't the right saying...

Ford Bronco 8/2 Bronco Scheduling Cancelled - Again! 1ECA36DB-B48E-4F28-AAE1-A346C4B68C48
If only it could tow my boat …

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What. A. Fucking. Joke. Imagine not being on this forum? You'd likely have no clue what was happening with your reservation/order.
Ignorance is bliss.

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I pre-ordered a 2022 RS3. Looks like i'll be getting that first and they aren't even available to order yet.
'22 RS3 pricing is still TBD, right?
Sponsored