Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
9/1 production date. 9/9-9/15 delivery ETA. 🫰🫰🫰
Last time I spoke with Ford chat on Monday, they gave me a 9/1 day. No estimated delivery. How far are you from the plant?

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last time I spoke with Ford chat on Monday, they gave me a 9/1 day. No estimated delivery. How far are you from the plant?
It will be delivered to Northwest WI.

NoloBronco

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like I will be joining the 8/29 group as I was bumped from 8/26 to 8/29 build day.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like I will be joining the 8/29 group as I was bumped from 8/26 to 8/29 build day.
Bummer. Pop your info in the build week spreadsheet if you'd like.
Link in sig.

Sponsored

ME_NOT_YOU

Outer Banks
First Name
JUST ME
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Scheduled to week of Aug 29. Was scheduled to Sept 1 but was just pulled forward to Aug 31. Haven’t been this excited to get new vehicle in years.

Outer banks, lux package. No Sas.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome to the 8/29 build week. You may still find yourself with a window sticker that shares the rotation numbers with the 8/22 build week so I wouldn't quite give up on them yet. It will be interesting to see where you get grouped. You'll either be at the tail end of the 8/22 group or the beginning of the 8/29 group.

No C

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I assume all you had other vehicles while you're waiting. I, on the other hand totalled a 03 Rubicon in February right before I ordered. Long story, no full coverage, no injuries. I was able to use a loaner from my good mechanic buddy until the beginning of May. I've been riding around a bicycle like I got a DUI/DWI since. At least I haven't bought gas in a few months. The anticipation of the new MY and wondering if I was going to end up there had me looking at used vehicles before I got the news. I'm stoked we are a few weeks away and I can't stop obsessively checking everything.

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I assume all you had other vehicles while you're waiting.
Yeah, a Bronco is definitely a WANT for me, and I'd have been just as content getting a MY23. In fact, when I ordered in January 2022, my dealer told me I'd be getting a 2023, so it was a shock to make the MY22 cut. The only negative I'd have experienced by waiting longer is that interest rates are going to go up numerous times by the end of the year. In fact, I think the next increase will be around September 20-21. My rate is locked in until early February 2023, so hopefully my Bronco will be here by then. LMAO!

Bronc6g22

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I assume all you had other vehicles while you're waiting. I, on the other hand totalled a 03 Rubicon in February right before I ordered. Long story, no full coverage, no injuries.
That's unfortunate! At least you should have a nice down payment with the gas savings.

We are replacing sedans with trucks (finally). The wife has a Tacoma TRDORP coming in any day. The Bronco will be my baby.

Sponsored

ArksArrow

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got emailed by dealership showing my 2door is set for build on 8/31 and delivery on 9/11

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Silly question. Not sure if this can be answered or if data already exists. As one get closer and closer to the build date does the likelihood of getting bumped decline? I know - jinx. Totally hexed myself. Thought being Ford needs a firm build schedule for production.

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Silly question. Not sure if this can be answered or if data already exists. As one get closer and closer to the build date does the likelihood of getting bumped decline? I know - jinx. Totally hexed myself. Thought being Ford needs a firm build schedule for production.
I've been watching the 8/22 build thread just to get an idea of what to expect. There are quite a few that are getting the day of the week changed -- some getting moved earlier and some later -- but haven't seen anyone get bumped to another week this close to the finish line. Some have gotten bumped to Saturday the 27th, which leads to speculation that they may get bumped to our 8/29 build week.

NoloBronco

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been watching the 8/22 build thread just to get an idea of what to expect. There are quite a few that are getting the day of the week changed -- some getting moved earlier and some later -- but haven't seen anyone get bumped to another week this close to the finish line. Some have gotten bumped to Saturday the 27th, which leads to speculation that they may get bumped to our 8/29 build week.
I was bumped from the 26th to the 29th putting me in your week.