First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Train's on the move! Just left Louisville on it's way to Atlanta! Still scheduled for 9/25 to destination depot near Columbia, but damn, it's moving fast.
Lucky you, my train has been sitting in Ohio since the 17th. It was supposed to be in Illinois today. Then yesterday it updated and said it would be there the 21st. Just now I checked it and it said it would be there the 22nd. It’s make it all the way to Texas!
Sponsored

silent700

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 LTD Country Squire
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m confused about which tracker you guys are using for the most up-to-date status. Is it the “Check Order Status” on the actual
Ford website? This holding pattern “in production” since last week is really frustrating. Happy for those who are getting built updates, but I am ready for mine!!!! *sigh*
Still the same status for me, too, direct from Ford's order tracking site. Talked to my dealer and they have no idea where it is. Talked to Ford (via chat site) and they say it is fully built with an arrival date btw 9/26 and 10/2. We shall see!

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's official I got my built email. It's real and I am so excited. I can't believe this is happening. I am so emotional. I've wanted a bronco my whole life. I don't fit in the OG broncos so when these came out I had to get one. Went to Off Rodeo in Moab and that brought my excitement to a new level. I am 6'8 and have a vehicle I can now go off roading in. Schedule delivery of October 7th.
built bronco.jpg
Congrats! It's getting real🤙

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No email, no PCM mods, no tear tag, but...
1663326461675.png
For me it's the opposite. Ford tracker said in production, yet I have a tear tag, chat says it's built and shipping in the next two days.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For me it's the opposite. Ford tracker said in production, yet I have a tear tag, chat says it's built and shipping in the next two days.
Classic.
Now, mine shipped on 17 September and i have a railcar #, but there is no tracing available on the railcar and no additional movement.
My destination is ~11-13 hours from MAP via rail. We'll see 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

boss351

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** Screenshot 2022-09-21 083802

Well, mine finally changed to built but no email yet. It took a day or so longer I think because of the roof rack, tube steps and maybe the hood decal? Anyway, I'm excited about making another milestone!!!

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Classic.
Now, mine shipped on 17 September and i have a railcar #, but there is no tracing available on the railcar and no additional movement.
My destination is ~11-13 hours from MAP via rail. We'll see 🤷‍♂️
Nice!!! It won't be long now. All of the hard work is over. What all did you order? Can't wait to see pics🤙

DGE1993

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Mustang; '06 F-150; '22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got both my "Built" and "Shipped" email this morning about two hours apart. Hopefully that's a good sign! Expected delivery by rail to Missouri of 10/6-10/12.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got both my "Built" and "Shipped" email this morning about two hours apart. Hopefully that's a good sign! Expected delivery by rail to Missouri of 10/6-10/12.
Same thing happened to me. They must have a thing for HPR 2 DR bases!

Sponsored

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another day and still stuck in production. Back to looking at wheels and exhaust. The silence about the hold up on current builds is deafening. I don't want to be the 2022 dirt mountain turned ice mountain crew. Rant over, Carry on.

DGE1993

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Mustang; '06 F-150; '22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Cav

Wildtrak
First Name
Cayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Another day and still stuck in production. Back to looking at wheels and exhaust. The silence about the hold up on current builds is deafening. I don't want to be the 2022 dirt mountain turned ice mountain crew. Rant over, Carry on.
In the same boat over here. Tomorrow will be 10 days since blend for me so I’m expecting I’ll be a 2022 dirt mountain at this rate

Cav

Wildtrak
First Name
Cayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, after a chat with ford, there will be an “ETA update in the tracker on Oct 13” but my bronco has “been produced” so who knows at this point
Sponsored