silent700

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 LTD Country Squire
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
From "In Production" purgatory to "Awaiting Shipment" Limbo...now entering week #2. Who else is here with me?

Ford chat used an interesting phrase today, saying the Oct 2-7 ETA was for the "shipping window to begin", not for the actual shipment to occur. Nevermind that previous chats said the ETA meant "arrival at dealer".

A look at the threads dedicated to the Awaiting Shipment status is quite discouraging. Some have been in this status for *months*.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jared1234

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
From "In Production" purgatory to "Awaiting Shipment" Limbo...now entering week #2. Who else is here with me?

Ford chat used an interesting phrase today, saying the Oct 2-7 ETA was for the "shipping window to begin", not for the actual shipment to occur. Nevermind that previous chats said the ETA meant "arrival at dealer".

A look at the threads to dedicated to the Awaiting Shipment status is quite discouraging. Some have been in this status for *months*.
I’m also stuck “awaiting shipment.” 9/12 blend Wildtrak.

mphc

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT convertible 2017 Mercedes GLC300
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

A look at the threads dedicated to the Awaiting Shipment status is quite discouraging. Some have been in this status for *months*.
I'm 8 days and 1 hour awaiting shipment. My dealer called me and said they expected it to be at the dealer on 10/19. I hope so!

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stuck in the same predicament. Awaiting shipping 7 days 20 hours. Seems like mostly convoy folks getting jammed up the most.

edit: sorry, how rude of me. Congrats to all the 9/12 week crews that has put the Bronco in the stall and can breathe a sigh of relief. It gives me hope that someday soon I’ll be with y’all.

Last edited:

boss351

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

JSK

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 2dr Badlands Sasquatch, '19 HD FXFBS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally home! Only a short 20.5 months after ordering it...
Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** PXL_20221008_141619289
Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** PXL_20221008_141705753
Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** PXL_20221008_181158095

For everyone waiting shipment still, hope yours comes soon. The tracker still says in transit for me, and last I spoke with the hotline they said it was delayed shipment - when it was probably already at the dealer. So hopefully it's just the info isn't up to date on yours.

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Finally home! Only a short 20.5 months after ordering it...
Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** PXL_20221008_181158095

For everyone waiting shipment still, hope yours comes soon. The tracker still says in transit for me, and last I spoke with the hotline they said it was delayed shipment - when it was probably already at the dealer. So hopefully it's just the info isn't up to date on yours.
That is so cool! Congratulations!!
Mine is supposedly been in transit for like a week now.
The tracker still says October 3 blue Island which I can’t believe that would be there still

mls1

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BaseSquatch/2.7/MIC/Cyber
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm 8 days and 1 hour awaiting shipment. My dealer called me and said they expected it to be at the dealer on 10/19. I hope so!
20 days 11 hours for me according to the tracking tool.

Cav

Wildtrak
First Name
Cayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nothing about this process has made any sense to me. Got the shipped email after checking last night on the order track app. App said I was awaiting shipment for 2 days. Checked this morning after I got the shipped and it said that I’ve been shipped for 6 days.

Sponsored

bveselka

Outer Banks
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here she is!!! Gonna be a long 3 days. Picking her up Wednesday. She looks so proud on the front of that trailer!!! 😭😭😭

384E615C-F75F-4F83-A47B-C233A97BBCB8.png

owlmom83

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Exporer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If the CSX tracker says, "placed at customer location," I'm assuming that means it's been placed at final rail yard correct and will now just be waiting for convoy to pick up????

murnane

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I feel like I've been really patient over the last many months - waiting for this thing to be built and delivered, but these last few days I'm absolutely losing my mind!!!!

Delivery estimation date window ended yesterday (Oct-8), dealer (in Virginia) doesn't know where it is, Ford.com chat can't provided Rail Car details, etc.....

Ugh.... The end (which I hope I'm in) has been painful

'22 Green 2dr Black Diamond (2.7 Auto MID Tow RoofRails)
Build week Sep-12-2022
Built email on Sept-23-2022
Shipped email on Sept-26-2022 (rail)
ETA Oct-2 -> Oct-8, 2022

Mpali

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

And the 23's are about to go into production. So our vehicles that are waiting shipment till the end of year will loose so much value and Ford still wants full price . Its like buying a 22 on December 31 for the same price you could buy a 23. Once year turns you lost all that value. This whole Ford buying experience is a nightmare. I don't think I will ever buy another Ford again. And maybe not even this one I am waiting for.

Crack TX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

was In Production 9/12-29 and still awaiting shipment. 🤬
Sponsored