silent700

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 LTD Country Squire
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you try to activate Ford Pass and it goes to activation pending, it is at the dealer. Mine wouldn’t allow the feature until it arrived on the lot yesterday (the function seems to be is locked in transit)
Yep, was messing with the app today and it told me to acknowledge the pop up on the vehicle's screen. Oops.
Sponsored

Jared1234

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Finally escaped “awaiting shipment” limbo and got a shipped email last night. ETA window is best week, so I’m thinking it has been shipped for a while but the system just updated the info. Wildtrak 9/12 blend, 9/29 built

bamajer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, I've been trying to track my railcar for the last couple of weeks with no success. So I hopped on chat yesterday afternoon and they said my Bronco is at the Norfolk Southern Birmingham Intermodal facility, less than 30 miles from me. I'll be talking to my dealership when they open asking for an update.

So. Freaking. Close.

CBRMom

Outer Banks
First Name
Natalie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same here. Ford chat said my car was at Blue Island, IL, but the the original railcar # i got from Ford chat says it's in Richmond, CA. I asked for the railcar # for the one that's in Blue Island and they said they don't have it. IDK, it's pretty frustrating. my window is currently 10/20-10/26 so technically they still have 9 days until my window opens. My original window was 10/6-10/10, which have now pass, but i was getting excited because I tracked the railcar to Richmond back on 10/3. I just called the tracking and it says "released to the customer". i'm hoping it got picked up, but then again don't to get too excited.
I received a similar update from Ford Chat this morning and old rail car # is headed back to Wayne Michigan. Hang in there. At least they are built and shipped :)

Sponsored

Dwadeuru10

Badlands
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata, Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got a rock chip on the passenger door yesterday after less than a week. Depressing, but it was only a matter of time. I had bought a paint pen for scratches, but this one feels a little deeper. I’m going to check out some YouTube videos but my baby needs a bandaid
Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** B2B84A7E-EB1B-4ABC-8ADE-E975B782792E

joeb

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got a rock chip on the passenger door yesterday after less than a week. Depressing, but it was only a matter of time. I had bought a paint pen for scratches, but this one feels a little deeper. I’m going to check out some YouTube videos but my baby needs a bandaid
Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** B2B84A7E-EB1B-4ABC-8ADE-E975B782792E
ScratchesHappen! Used the Carbonized grey kit on a small chip last week. Color match was Perfect

Got off Amazon

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Touch up Paint it and the add ppf or other rocker graphic. I've been trying to find a good solution to step rails and flaps that close the gap with both not being overly huge. I've come up empty. I've got both steps and flaps on my Silverado, and with that gap, the step still loads up with snow and ice. I've seen the rear fender shots on the Bronco that make the rear door on the Moar door useless when it gets iced in on the highway.

eperks

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Seems you guys are having better luck than me 🥴
09/14 blend
09/16 built- waiting for shipment

currently 19 days stuck “currently waiting shipment”, starting to lose faith as I’m PCS’ing and moving 3000 miles away November 10th 🙄
Ford tracker, dealer, and ford themselves all say it’s waiting for shipment.

Dwadeuru10

Badlands
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata, Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got my baby picture! Only a week after I got the Bronco. I didn't think I would get one since I was an order at the dealership rather than a reservation holder. But oh well, not complaints from me.

Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** BabyPic

Sponsored

bamajer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, I've been trying to track my railcar for the last couple of weeks with no success. So I hopped on chat yesterday afternoon and they said my Bronco is at the Norfolk Southern Birmingham Intermodal facility, less than 30 miles from me. I'll be talking to my dealership when they open asking for an update.

So. Freaking. Close.
See, now they’re just messing with me. I got the baby pic a few minutes ago!

Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** 4E01D13E-EAEA-494F-A2B2-E1046EFD1BF9

Last edited:

DGE1993

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Mustang; '06 F-150; '22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Baby pic arrived a week after delivery. Shows how behind Ford's system is.
Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** Screenshot_20221012-141742

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks like our week is sitting at 22 of 77 with a rotation number having received their Bronco's. My dealer is now taking the place of the well-worn Ordertrack app, since it seems we convoy folks got nothing left to hold on to.

Blended on 9/13.... Just Hanging in there!

Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** 1665603318469

murnane

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I feel like I've been really patient over the last many months - waiting for this thing to be built and delivered, but these last few days I'm absolutely losing my mind!!!!

Delivery estimation date window ended yesterday (Oct-8), dealer (in Virginia) doesn't know where it is, Ford.com chat can't provided Rail Car details, etc.....

Ugh.... The end (which I hope I'm in) has been painful

'22 Green 2dr Black Diamond (2.7 Auto MID Tow RoofRails)
Build week Sep-12-2022
Built email on Sept-23-2022
Shipped email on Sept-26-2022 (rail)
ETA Oct-2 -> Oct-8, 2022

they sent me the ransom assembly line picture today, ETA as of Monday from ford chat was tomorrow....

Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** bronco-assembly-line

NJRoadkill

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 2.3l Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We left for a short vacation to wheel in NH/VT (10/7) When I sat down and got to my emails, dealer said Wildtrak is prepped and all paperwork finished. Locked it up in the back where it’s ready for pick up when we get back. Dealer kept their word to the ’T’ MSRP and honored all price protection.
Got back yesterday and picked her up today. Home safe in the driveway. Her Wildtrak Is beefy! 💪🏻

313F37C2-E11E-4C2F-B6A7-EC5E83BDE55F.jpeg
Sponsored