Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for sharing ... Was hoping for VB to be out for 2021 early ... however I take what I can get right now lmao
Sponsored

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Isn't the base the only model without white letters on the grill? What am I missing here?
I think you are right!! I'm wrong. For some reason I had it in my head all black letters but looking back I see yes looks to be all white letters!

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When I was a young tike Mom would take me to JC Penney (might'a been Sears) every year to the photo shop in the back of the store. If the store had used this lighting for their pics, I fear I'da been put up for adoption soon after getting home.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Sponsored
OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nah that's very much Rapid Red.

Ask stiggy pretty please for lots of FE interior pics!
It was locked. Stiggy said was looking good though! It was the NP!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Looks like race red to me
Often confused. However, Rapid Red, being a tri-coat has a lot more depth to it, and also more gradient/reflection especially on rounded surfaces.

You can see both colors side by side in this picture. They are very different, once you can tell the difference, you won't get them mixed up.

Ford Bronco #986 Rapid Red First Edition gets its graphics + Sound Deadening Headliner + MIC close-ups ??? 2021 Bronco Sound Deadening Headliner Rapid Red First Edition + MIC 5

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Huh, went from around 270 to 986....they have been busy!

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Often confused. However, Rapid Red, being a tri-coat has a lot more depth to it, and also more gradient/reflection especially on rounded surfaces.

You can see both colors side by side in this picture. They are very different, once you can tell the difference, you won't get them mixed up.

Ford Bronco #986 Rapid Red First Edition gets its graphics + Sound Deadening Headliner + MIC close-ups ??? 2021 Bronco Sound Deadening Headliner Rapid Red First Edition + MIC 5
Genuinely baffles me how people confuse the two. Then again, I'm much more particular about paint than the average person.

Not gonna run through and quote people again but here's a half-assed look at that rear antenna that the headliner cutout is likely for. I know there's better photos of it here somewhere but the search function on this site is damn near useless for this sort of thing....

Screenshot_20210106-160105_Chrome.jpg

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What’s Velocity Blue?
It's the same color that's almost guaranteed to be on every Ford dealership lot right now, and for the past year that you could schlep yourself down and go look at in person and in lighting of your choice any time!

AKA: Bronco6G's "why don't we know what VB looks like yet" color for 2020 and now rolling into 2021!

It doesn't take somebody with a Masters degree in liberal arts to visualize this color. It exists for you to see.

Ford Bronco #986 Rapid Red First Edition gets its graphics + Sound Deadening Headliner + MIC close-ups ??? Velocity-Blue-Mustang1

Ford Bronco #986 Rapid Red First Edition gets its graphics + Sound Deadening Headliner + MIC close-ups ??? Screenshot_20180714-191815_Instagram

Ford Bronco #986 Rapid Red First Edition gets its graphics + Sound Deadening Headliner + MIC close-ups ??? comparison 2

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Huh, went from around 270 to 986....they have been busy!
Pretty sure FEs get their own number batches! Fixing to get a whole lot more numbers. Rumor is next week start on 150 more broncos outta assembly!
Sponsored