Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i wish there was a way to determine this formula. I reached out to my guy who ordered the Broncos for both my dad and myself. He said they have about 15-20 orders out (doesnt seem like a lot, but they arent a huge dealer). Im just hoping, since they do have a smaller amount of orders, even if they only get 2 a month, that should, in theory be enough to push through our reservations? or am i just completely missing the point here?
In theory, there is no damn reason why Ford can't exhaust all 2020 reservations for MY'22. Draw the line in the sand. 12/31/2020. All reservations prior to that should be built. If someone reserved in the spring/summer of 2021, then their expectations should be tempered to receive a MY'23.

With respect to your dealer, they may only have 7-10 allocated for the entire year so there still may be a wait for you and your dad. 20 orders isn't some insurmountable quota that Ford can't build.

With respect to Granger, the one fault, if you can call it that, is the open and honest communication. So many customers haven't experienced such honest and open communication in the past from other dealers that they have chosen to support Granger.
Sponsored

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In theory, there is no damn reason why Ford can't exhaust all 2020 reservations for MY'22. Draw the line in the sand. 12/31/2020. All reservations prior to that should be built. If someone reserved in the spring/summer of 2021, then their expectations should be tempered to receive a MY'23.

With respect to your dealer, they may only have 7-10 allocated for the entire year so there still may be a wait for you and your dad. 20 orders isn't some insurmountable quota that Ford can't build.

With respect to Granger, the one fault, if you can call it that, is the open and honest communication. So many customers haven't experienced such honest and open communication in the past from other dealers that they have chosen to support Granger.
its just disheartening is all. Whole family has been avid for supporter and customers for quite a while and this is the first time ive really considered just saying screw it and not getting something from them. maybe im just bitter... who knows.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As a fifth grade teacher I spend plenty of time talking to 11 year olds about fairness, kindness, right, and wrong.

Like many of you, over a year ago I reserved a Bronco. I had never heard of allocations, ADM, or @mrlevine. I thought Iā€™d place my $100 deposit, get in line, and wait my turn. After all, thatā€™s what I teach my students. ā€œWait your turn, and you will get your fair share.ā€

I have purchased enough cars in my 53 years to know I donā€™t like the process, but this seemed different. We were told it was different. I was ignorant, and I believed them.

As a teacher in a very high poverty district, I donā€™t have money to waste, so I chose a discount price from a small town dealer in a neighboring state. I got burned by that. @Ford

I drive a 2005 F150 with 230,000 miles on it, so I canā€™t wait 6 years for my Bronco, so I believed @mrlevine when he said I could change my dealer. I started that process over 8 weeks ago, and Iā€™m still waiting. Iā€™m convinced I believed the wrong people - again.

Now I find myself thinking of ways to game the system or cut the line, because doing the things I ask my students to do has gotten me nothing but grief, frustration, and embarrassment.

I know some of you will laugh at me or blame me for being so gullible, and maybe youā€™re correct. This has certainly been a learning experience. I just wanted the truck I had dreamed about for 30 years. I did not expect lessons in patience, disappointment, and corporate misinformation.

Good luck to everyone in line in front of me and behind me. I suspect my students will be driving before I get a Bronco. Maybe I can get a ride from one of them to the dealer for the actual delivery. šŸ¤”
Send this to Elane Ford, [email protected], and Brad Brownell, [email protected]. call the Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-392-3673.

"Give. It. A. Try". Don't give up.

Aerie79

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i really like the optimism here. i have been talking w/ my father (he ordered a 2 dr base sasquatch manual) and I ordered a BL MIC Manual, and he is annoyed as most are. Basically its one of those things where we both keep saying "just wait, itll eventually be here". it just sucks when you wait for something youve really gotten excited about, multiple promises, and then nothing. Again, not mad at my dealer because they have been good to us and agreed @ MSRP for these orders. But just the lack of communication with potentials would be my main sticking point. I just wish Ford would say "hey we expect this time frame between x and y month" and then give us atleast an idea so i dont see here clicking my tracker every 2 days.. haha.
I totally agree with you on Ford giving us a better window.....have written Ford Corp and suggested just that....

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hear ya. After 3 calls and three e-mails, they finally rejected my proposal to have a twice monthly hour long meeting to discuss the repetitive Safety, Manf & Quality issues. Told me to contact...yep...my Dealer, and after more pressing, gave me the Customer Relationship Center. 1-800-392-3673.

Sponsored

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 4dr SAS, 22 Base 2dr SAS, 2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have you taken delivery yet? There is still time for you to walk away man! Don't shackle yourself to such torture! You can join the Civic forums with the guys that are all bailing in the name of instant satisfaction.

I honestly don't get why people respond to posts on here just to be a douchebag....really does that make you feel good?

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As a fifth grade teacher I spend plenty of time talking to 11 year olds about fairness, kindness, right, and wrong.

Like many of you, over a year ago I reserved a Bronco. I had never heard of allocations, ADM, or @mrlevine. I thought Iā€™d place my $100 deposit, get in line, and wait my turn. After all, thatā€™s what I teach my students. ā€œWait your turn, and you will get your fair share.ā€

I have purchased enough cars in my 53 years to know I donā€™t like the process, but this seemed different. We were told it was different. I was ignorant, and I believed them.

As a teacher in a very high poverty district, I donā€™t have money to waste, so I chose a discount price from a small town dealer in a neighboring state. I got burned by that. @Ford

I drive a 2005 F150 with 230,000 miles on it, so I canā€™t wait 6 years for my Bronco, so I believed @mrlevine when he said I could change my dealer. I started that process over 8 weeks ago, and Iā€™m still waiting. Iā€™m convinced I believed the wrong people - again.

Now I find myself thinking of ways to game the system or cut the line, because doing the things I ask my students to do has gotten me nothing but grief, frustration, and embarrassment.

I know some of you will laugh at me or blame me for being so gullible, and maybe youā€™re correct. This has certainly been a learning experience. I just wanted the truck I had dreamed about for 30 years. I did not expect lessons in patience, disappointment, and corporate misinformation.

Good luck to everyone in line in front of me and behind me. I suspect my students will be driving before I get a Bronco. Maybe I can get a ride from one of them to the dealer for the actual delivery. šŸ¤”
if you find the right dealer and do a 4 door soft time you might cut in line sense some people walked into dealers in June and place orders and already have build dates

BigSkyBadlander

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Honda Element 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I'm more concerned that you are still misinformed. All you have to do to change your dealer, is go to the dealer you want to order from and ask them to transfer your reservation. If it doesn't happen, that is your dealer's fault. Not Ford's. I have done it.

I too am supporting a small town honest dealership about an hour away. After all, it is the right thing to do in times like these. I am over 440 days since I reserved my Bronco. I also drive a 2005 F150 with 230k miles on it.

However, I also was taught by people wiser than myself, that patience is a virtue. I believe waiting is a good idea while we watch all of these people who are receiving their Broncos go through the 1st Gen issues that all vehicles tend to have.

How many days has it been since you reserved?

OP
OP
GiveItaTri

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm more concerned that you are still misinformed. All you have to do to change your dealer, is go to the dealer you want to order from and ask them to transfer your reservation. If it doesn't happen, that is your dealer's fault. Not Ford's. I have done it.

I too am supporting a small town honest dealership about an hour away. After all, it is the right thing to do in times like these. I am over 440 days since I reserved my Bronco. I also drive a 2005 F150 with 230k miles on it.

However, I also was taught by people wiser than myself, that patience is a virtue. I believe waiting is a good idea while we watch all of these people who are receiving their Broncos go through the 1st Gen issues that all vehicles tend to have.

How many days has it been since you reserved?
It has been 402 days since I reserved. I have gone to my new dealer and made my request. I have spent hours on hold and the line with Ford customer service and the Ford Twitter account. They all agree the change must be made by Ford. 8 weeks ago Ford told me it would take 3-5 business days. I think the person in charge of day estimating needs more training.

Sponsored

BigSkyBadlander

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Honda Element 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It has been 402 days since I reserved. I have gone to my new dealer and made my request. I have spent hours on hold and the line with Ford customer service and the Ford Twitter account. They all agree the change must be made by Ford. 8 weeks ago Ford told me it would take 3-5 business days. I think the person in charge of day estimating needs more training.
This is why we ordered from a small dealer. We don't like the big corporate structures and inherent inefficiency and powers. Ford is run by people with dollars, not sense. Just like all large corporations, the most inept are at the top, the "yes men" are just below them and all the people who hold the problems in their hands and examine them have ZERO say.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but that is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I'll go ahead and apologize for the global pandemic. If you go back and look at the communication only from ford, not the dealer, not bronco6g, not bronco nation, not facebook, and not instagram, you will see that you have not been lied to. They have kept you informed the best they can. If you worked in any industry that was effected by the same things they were then you might be sending the same communication to your customers. You paid a $100 for a place in line and that is where you are. Just like anyone else that did the same thing. If someone had theirs before you then it is because their parts were available and they could do it. I've never seen so many grown ass people bitch and complain about their vehicle being delayed. I apologize for hurt feelings. I guess I prefer posts were buyers are excited about their bronco and share fun stories about them.
You know what you can do with the Rona virus, right? Right?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but that is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I'll go ahead and apologize for the global pandemic. If you go back and look at the communication only from ford, not the dealer, not bronco6g, not bronco nation, not facebook, and not instagram, you will see that you have not been lied to. They have kept you informed the best they can. If you worked in any industry that was effected by the same things they were then you might be sending the same communication to your customers. You paid a $100 for a place in line and that is where you are. Just like anyone else that did the same thing. If someone had theirs before you then it is because their parts were available and they could do it. I've never seen so many grown ass people bitch and complain about their vehicle being delayed. I apologize for hurt feelings. I guess I prefer posts were buyers are excited about their bronco and share fun stories about them.
ā€œYou paid a $100 for a place in lineā€ - oh did we? Is that why 12/6/21 reservations have vins? Others in May, June, July, September, October and November of 2021? Iā€™m sure thereā€™s no one else in line with those parts šŸ˜‰

ā€œIf someone had theirs before you than it is because their parts were available and they could do it.ā€ - Yes thatā€™s it, part constraints! That explains why people with later reservations have in demand, hard top build vins early reservation holders are still waiting for.

We werenā€™t lied to everyone we just misunderstood Ford! Our bad! Whew, thanks for clearing that up.

Last edited:
OP
OP
GiveItaTri

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for your perspective. Really shining a light on your character.
Dude, Iā€™m simply reflecting the light you brought to this thread hours ago. If you want to suddenly take the high road, Iā€™ll fully support your decision. I just wish you would have started there in the first place. Have a shiny night.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.