Sponsored

A Note to the 2-Door Brigade: We Get It Already!!!

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No kids, no pets...already got a truck...and 2 door looks so much better and cooler than the 4 door...that’s why were getting a 2 door!
That makes two of us. I think you’re my twin. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

Axe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 2018 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it wasnt for certain members in the 2 door camp I'd have no use for the "Ignore" button.
No kids, no pets, already have 2 crew cab trucks - still getting a 4 door.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No kids, no pets...already got a truck...and 2 door looks so much better and cooler than the 4 door...that’s why were getting a 2 door!
That makes two of us. I think you’re my twin. :ROFLMAO:
That makes 3 of us. I'm old and like the look of the early Broncos. And I want the newness of the new Broncos. The 4 door just doesn't do it for me.

But I understand how only the 4 door will work for most people.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

maybe change your avatar to a 4 door then?;)
Trust me I'd love to change it to a 4 door. Just waiting for a 4 door First Edition pic in Lightning Blue. No hate from me on the 2 door just prefer the 4 Door. But I do have to admit that's one beautiful bronco in my avatar.

Last edited:

Sponsored

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in the 2 door camp but I can see why frustrations are out there........some of my fellow 2door enthusiasts are quick throw shade on the four door brothers and sisters. I for one love them both. I think the four door looks better with doors and roof off but the two door with everything on looks better and takes me back in time to that early Gen 1 I fell in love with.
But I agree let’s allow people to make decisions for what’s best for them and not shame them for it.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the 4 door looks better Squatched than the 2 door, and particularly with the roof and doors off...just like 4 door Wranglers look like crap with small tires but look better than 2 doors when you put 35+ on them. The 2 door looks fine and will look awesome when built some too...but the 4 looks a bit better with 35s from the factory and in the normal summer mode (doors and roof off).

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4 door Sasquatch looks best then anything under that looks bad on a 4 door. The 2 door Badlands with 33s falls closely behind Sasquatch 2 doors. I wouldn't even consider either model without adding at least 33s whether it came with them or not.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’m not seeing much hate on 4 door comments - sure people like one or the other better, just like the color, or manual vs auto. Just not seeing the reason for defensiveness.

Get what you want, use it like you want, and be happy.

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco A Note to the 2-Door Brigade: We Get It Already!!! thumbnail_163475075_3906997382680891_5555860470658097502_n

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m a two door guy why because my life is set up perfectly for it. But I also think the 4 door looks bad ass. It’s another reason why I think Ford knocked it out of the park with the design features of the Bronc... I don’t get the hate for the 4 door...it’s cool....
I’ve always lived my life with less is more so 2 door it is...

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It not that the 2 door looks “best” it’s that the 4 door looks terrible. It looks like a Ford Flex. Its like the 4 door Jeep, every time I see it I think there goes one of those Jeep’s pretending to be a Jeep, so people can look cool while they drop their babies off at daycare. I get why people order them. God forbid some delicate flower had to move a seat to get out of the back. I just don’t like it. I probably wouldn’t say any snarky comments if there were equal amounts of pics and publicity on the 2 door but there is much more of the 4 door and I get excited and then it’s the Flex again. I’d rather see the Sport.
Sponsored