First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For those still following this thread, I'm here to abuse my podium for self gain!

My sister is a kids clothing designer and is a finalist in Project Run&Play, a spoof of Project Runway. I'm trying to help her get as many votes as possible! If you feel like doing a good deed today, please go to the link below and vote for Southern Magnolia Designs. Voting form is at the bottom of the page.

https://www.projectrunplay.com/2022/04/season-26-week-4-signature-style.html

Look how cute my niece is!!! :love:
1649961513943.png
Hi Eric......for you, the vote has been made. BTW, we are loving our Bronco and hope all is well with you!
Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those still following this thread, I'm here to abuse my podium for self gain!

My sister is a kids clothing designer and is a finalist in Project Run&Play, a spoof of Project Runway. I'm trying to help her get as many votes as possible! If you feel like doing a good deed today, please go to the link below and vote for Southern Magnolia Designs. Voting form is at the bottom of the page.

1649961513943.png
gotcha

RobPS

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, MB E350 Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1649961513943.png
Done!

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

1649961513943.png
You got it, Eric!

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1649961513943.png
Done

Sponsored

VDPHB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just picked mine up yesterday and need to give a HUGE THANKS to @EricAtKearnyMesaFord for the fantastic experience!

I selected KM Ford as my OG dealer on July 13, 2020 (655 days) and feel like I won the lottery. 💸

It was awesome to meet Eric in person and work with Shawn and Manny for the purchase process. It was first class with top survey scores coming their way. I've already referred friends to Eric and KM Ford over the past year and encourage all of you to do the same.

Stoked for everyone on this thread whose gotten your Bronco and 🤞for everyone who's waiting. Hang in there!

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 20220429_150749

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 20220429_150802

Last edited:

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

congratulations!

NativeSoCal

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2D Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I picked up my Badlands yesterday and it was an awesome experience, thanks to @EricAtKearnyMesaFord, Saul, and Manny in finance. It was great to meet Eric and thank him in person for all of his hard work with these Broncos.

I’m sure that many of us chose KMF because of our personal experience with Eric — you will be rewarded with an easy, efficient, and pleasant purchase experience at KMF. They understand that you want to get out the door and into your long-awaited Bronco! Everyone was very friendly, all of the paperwork and numbers were in order, and I was driving off in my beautiful Bronco in a short amount of time. As @VDPHB said, definitely top scores for KMF!

This is my first Ford purchase and it will not be my last. I’m looking forward to further business with KMF!

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford EA35B7FB-A9BB-475C-A359-7300C48DCF74
Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 03359AED-63A2-481F-9183-E32A35D9E6D8

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I picked up my Badlands yesterday and it was an awesome experience, thanks to @EricAtKearnyMesaFord, Saul, and Manny in finance. It was great to meet Eric and thank him in person for all of his hard work with these Broncos.

I’m sure that many of us chose KMF because of our personal experience with Eric — you will be rewarded with an easy, efficient, and pleasant purchase experience at KMF. They understand that you want to get out the door and into your long-awaited Bronco! Everyone was very friendly, all of the paperwork and numbers were in order, and I was driving off in my beautiful Bronco in a short amount of time. As @VDPHB said, definitely top scores for KMF!

This is my first Ford purchase and it will not be my last. I’m looking forward to further business with KMF!

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 03359AED-63A2-481F-9183-E32A35D9E6D8
Congratulations! So happy to hear you had a great experience with KMF! Thank you for being a part of the Ford family. :)

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just picked mine up yesterday and need to give a HUGE THANKS to @EricAtKearnyMesaFord for the fantastic experience!

I selected KM Ford as my OG dealer on July 13, 2020 (655 days) and feel like I won the lottery. 💸

It was awesome to meet Eric in person and work with Shawn and Manny for the purchase process. It was first class with top survey scores coming their way. I've already referred friends to Eric and KM Ford over the past year and encourage all of you to do the same.

Stoked for everyone on this thread whose gotten your Bronco and 🤞for everyone who's waiting. Hang in there!

Looks great!

Sponsored

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I hope I see this one around town!

turkey281

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Volvo XC90 T8, 2012 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

20220429_150749.jpg

20220429_150802.jpg
Congrats! This is somewhat promising, maybe? I have same spec on order except for the color and I opted for the tow pkg and not the keypad. Wish I knew if there was anything that for sure would move things along. Drop the tow? I also wonder if KMF even has allocations, or if my reservation date (late July 2020) is simply too late?

Balerstos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! This is somewhat promising, maybe? I have same spec on order except for the color and I opted for the tow pkg and not the keypad. Wish I knew if there was anything that for sure would move things along. Drop the tow? I also wonder if KMF even has allocations, or if my reservation date (late July 2020) is simply too late?
I think that this point Eric has more or less stated that reservation dates don't "really" mean much. It's more about the configuration of the vehicle. Now, if 100 people in front of your reservation date had the exact same build as you, that might matter...but that's unlikely. Good luck to you as we're all waiting for that email. :)

turkey281

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Volvo XC90 T8, 2012 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think that this point Eric has more or less stated that reservation dates don't "really" mean much. It's more about the configuration of the vehicle. Now, if 100 people in front of your reservation date had the exact same build as you, that might matter...but that's unlikely. Good luck to you as we're all waiting for that email. :)
Understood, and by no means am I complaining, and certainly not in KMF’s direction. I made the decision to build it with the options I wanted and have pretty much resigned to the fact that it will get here when it does, and for the most part I’ve checked out of following along with the latest. As far as reservation date, you just wonder, if I drop this or drop that from the order to make it “buildable”, would it matter, and would I get it sooner? Good luck getting yours soon as well!

Balerstos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Understood, and by no means am I complaining, and certainly not in KMF’s direction. I made the decision to build it with the options I wanted and have pretty much resigned to the fact that it will get here when it does, and for the most part I’ve checked out of following along with the latest. As far as reservation date, you just wonder, if I drop this or drop that from the order to make it “buildable”, would it matter, and would I get it sooner? Good luck getting yours soon as well!
I'm in that same boat. At this point though, based on the last update we got from Eric, I'm just going to wait it out another few months. If allocations hold, I should have mine by then (famous last words :)) and that'll be just fine with me. I've waited two years at this point so another few months isn't that big a deal. Especially if it means I'd sacrifice something I've been wanting just to get it in two months instead of three.
Sponsored