First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Beware of these quick disconnects for your bronco. They are priced high and do not last more than two or three months whether you’re four wheeling or not with every day driving. Horrible customer service.
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Details?

ralexander1211

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak 4dr, '12 911 GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Seems to be the consensus from the few user reviews I've found - ACFabs give out within ~6 months.

I'm hoping to hear from more people about the Walkers and Rock Jock Antirocks. Too few user reviews out there to make me comfortable with either one.

Hope you can go back to stock quickly.

DDraht

Outer Banks
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So by gives out, what exactly happens. I am driving down the road & it implodes & I have to take it off & run without like some people are doing anyway?
Just curious as mine have been on for a couple months now & I plan on disconnect this weekend when I go wheeling. I would think worst think that happens is I don't reconnect it, which might not happen anyway as I will be wheeling in below freezing temps with snow & a couple water crossings so there is a good chance of ice build up & might not be able to reconnect in the parking lot laying on a foam matt.

Sponsored
OP
OP
HmrHmr23

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, they start rattling very noisy. Do not connect back up easily. Premature Wear seat at mounts. Lower pin wears down in 3 months. Sounds like the guys making them out of his garage and the quality is not consistent. Stock connectors have articulation in them. The AC fabs do not allow for articulation even though I hear now he has a newer version, but is not taken care of anyone that has the older versions.

OP
OP
HmrHmr23

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
100% correct

DDraht

Outer Banks
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I do not own a set, but my impression is they start rattling and get noisy
I believe that, mine do that whenever it gets real cold, sometimes it sounds & feels like they are going come through the floorboards. Not a big fan of that part for sure.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Strange. I’ve been running these for 2 years now and they’ve been connected while wheeling in the Northeast and I’ve had zero issues. I disconnect them as needed. They’re not super complex or anything. But, as long as you keep them lubed they don’t make noise.

Oscar has been very responsive when I’ve had questions. He’s even sent me updated lower brackets on his dime since I was an earlier design.

He just sent me the updated studded heims.

It does seem like he’s building them with the materials he has available to him. I agree - not consistent. But, I’ve never had an issue with him communicating and backing his product.

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ive had AC Fab swaybar links for about 2 year no issues at all, i have a feeling that your not cleaning and lube the joints . I lube all my arms and joints after every trail ride

Sponsored

dadjoke

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend 4-Door 2.7 MIC Auto Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'll also drop in on 'installed over a year, no issues'

Haven't had to reach out to Oscar in a long time, but when I did he was responsive and helpful. YMMV, small business (y)

OP
OP
HmrHmr23

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That is good to know. do you have a picture of the updated studded heims?

OP
OP
HmrHmr23

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ive had AC Fab swaybar links for about 2 year no issues at all, i have a feeling that your not cleaning and lube the joints . I lube all my arms and joints after every trail ride
You must’ve got a good pair. The quality is not consistent. Glad to hear you’ve had a good experience- BTW mine are lubed up. A couple of people replied with good experience, but there’s also many on here that have had many issues with these Ac fab disconnect.

CrystalRedTintCoat

Wildtrak
First Name
BertJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘13 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So long, AC Fab end-links. I tried hard to love you, but you wouldn’t change your ways .. I have reverted back to stock for now.

Mine made constant noise. $60K car with clanking noise = no-go.

I repeatedly would get under the Bronco and try to adjust them.

I lubed the himes/hymes religiously.

I removed and reinstalled the links 3x times.

Finally one of the ends of one of the links just ceased up. I couldn’t even manipulate it with a screw driver and lube.

The version I have and the version my neighbor has are differently. I tried to contact AC Fab to “upgrade” to the version my neighbor had. I got no response from them.

Fact of the matter is that 99% of my driving is on-road anyway. Perhaps some day I’ll invest in Carli Torsion Bar or Rock Jock.

IMG_5510.jpeg
Sponsored