First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’va had the AC fab quick disconnects on my 2023 wild track for the last six months. I have only disconnected them once several months ago and they have been super quiet until recently. They are making a lot of noise going over bumps while driving on the road. I have checked them for tightness. it appears to be the piece that is connected to the lower A Arm. Is this normal for quick disconnects to be noisy or does anyone have any suggestions?

IMG_5521.jpeg
Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Replace the rubber o ring on the lower mount I use one on the back side and on the front.

dcaero

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine does the same, ever so slightly. Mostly at lower speeds.

The o-ring front and back is interesting, mine would be way too tight and would take quite a big of force to get that pin back in. I've been contemplating adding in some more rubber but it would need to be thinner than the o-ring thickness to run both.

OP
OP
HmrHmr23

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, the O-ring is in there. You can’t put one on the front and back at least with the AC fab kit, way too tight. I don’t think the O-ring is the issue it seems to be the joint.

fourdayoff

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands/sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’va had the AC fab quick disconnects on my 2023 wild track for the last six months. I have only disconnected them once several months ago and they have been super quiet until recently. They are making a lot of noise going over bumps while driving on the road. I have checked them for tightness. it appears to be the piece that is connected to the lower A Arm. Is this normal for quick disconnects to be noisy or does anyone have any suggestions?

IMG_5521.jpeg
looks like your upper Heim joint is not aligned properly, binding possibly causing premature wear on lower pin. Jim.

Sponsored

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’ve seen five disconnects from ACFAB break and PLM quality is subpar. At this time I can’t recommend disconnects on the Bronco. They don’t seem to work well and are a royal pain to access on a Bronco. Jeeps are easier to access and I run em on mine but on the Bronco I stay disconnected.
If you want a swaybar I recommend Carli or Rock jock for optimal flex while still retaining a swaybar. Other options coming to market soon

One more upgrade

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe Mogush
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Tesla Plaid X 22 Escalade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve seen five disconnects from ACFAB break and PLM quality is subpar. At this time I can’t recommend disconnects on the Bronco. They don’t seem to work well and are a royal pain to access on a Bronco. Jeeps are easier to access and I run em on mine but on the Bronco I stay disconnected.
If you want a swaybar I recommend Carli or Rock jock for optimal flex while still retaining a swaybar. Other options coming to market soon
I 100% agree! I tossed mine in the trash as soon as my Antirock was delivered. In my opinion, the subpar disconnects created more issues for me, and the Antirock ended up working out way better off-road.

ralexander1211

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak 4dr, '12 911 GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I 100% agree! I tossed mine in the trash as soon as my Antirock was delivered. In my opinion, the subpar disconnects created more issues for me, and the Antirock ended up working out way better off-road.
I’m finding very few user reviews on the Antirocks. How are you liking it for normal daily driving? Self-install?

One more upgrade

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe Mogush
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Tesla Plaid X 22 Escalade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m finding very few user reviews on the Antirocks. How are you liking it for normal daily driving? Self-install?
My AntiRock and several other parts were installed by San Tan Ford before my last alignment. I have no issues with the Antirock for daily driving; of course, it won't be as good as a factory sway bar. I do have Fox Ultimate coilovers, so I was able to play with the low-speed settings as well. I honestly don't notice much of a difference on the road, I feel like it handles really well for a vehicle with 38's. I like it better off-road than a full disconnect, I always feel planted, and I don't have to worry about it engaging on its own at a certain speed.

Sponsored

ralexander1211

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak 4dr, '12 911 GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Last edited:

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Both this Walker and the Antirocks have very little feedback so far.

How are you liking the walkers?
I've spoken to several people with the AntiRocks and except for one who had them set too loose, they liked them a lot. Every one said they thought sway bar just became an after thought. If I had a WT instead of a BL, I would already have AntiRocks, probably set to medium.

However, I have a BL with the e-disco and realistically, the Walker Links are my best bet for now. I haven't talked to anyone with them, but on the forum, I've had a couple people say they really liked them. I have them penciled into my build strategy (I have a long pull on the buy trigger...).

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Both this Walker and the Antirocks have very little user feedback so far. While the ACFab seems to have issues after 6 months.

Anti rocks are very favored by Jeepers but i agree. Not a lot of feedback yet. Maybe I’ll try and snag several different types and try em out.
I would love to grab the Walker Evan’s, the anti rocks, the Carli, the disconnects, and the new one I’ve seen float around (not sure where or what it is again..). Show installs, talk about real world differences, pros and cons and then post CTI results, high speed feel, cornering feel, etc.

I have the Broncos, I have access to the CTI ramp and I have an off-road track, I have the channel. I just need the parts….

OP
OP
HmrHmr23

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Both this Walker and the Antirocks have very little user feedback so far. While the ACFab seems to have issues after 6 months.

Yes, exactly my AC fabs have been on for six months and now all of a sudden are making tons of noise and seem to not allow proper articulation and causing premature wear on sway bar mount bushing
Sponsored