First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 1978 K5, 2007.5 Ram 2500, 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Discos are cool but tend to be a pain. I’m sure we will have an anti rock option or similar soon. Maybe look at a universal anti rock kit
Sponsored

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just purchased the AC-Fab Sas links. Should have them by this weekend.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After running zip ties for 10K miles, all I’m interested in is a Rockjock rear sway bar to make my front flex more. I’ve removed the front sway bar altogether to save weight.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After running zip ties for 10K miles, all I’m interested in is a Rockjock rear sway bar to make my front flex more. I’ve removed the front sway bar altogether to save weight.
The only company that has come out with one for those that don't have the factory brackets is Beltech...and word is that it hangs super low. You have faith or any intel on if they plan on making them compatible for those that are pre-Nov 2021?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The only company that has come out with one for those that don't have the factory brackets is Beltech...and word is that it hangs super low. You have faith or any intel on if they plan on making them compatible for those that are pre-Nov 2021?
No faith at all. I’ve talked to Rockjock 3 or 4 times and it’s always in development with no hard info on time or product.

Sponsored

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Carli has one coming soon for the Front. They are just about ready to release it and their full suspension system.

Zalford

Wildtrak
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Outer Banks & 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone know what the size, and tread is for the stock nut on the sway bar link?

One of mine walked away after the sway bar was disconnect! 😁😁😁

Zalford

Wildtrak
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Outer Banks & 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

CrystalRedTintCoat

Wildtrak
First Name
BertJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘13 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's normal with any metal on metal joint like that. Just keep it lubed and no noise. I personally use Fluid Film.
Do you lube both the TOP and bottom? Mine make all kinds of noise and I lube them frequently. Maybe I’m not lubing correctly.

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you lube both the TOP and bottom? Mine make all kinds of noise and I lube them frequently. Maybe I’m not lubing correctly.
Yeah, I just clean and spray them down with FF as needed. Usually about every 6 mo or so. I have a pair of gloves handy for detaching before hitting the trail.

That being said - make sure you didn’t loose the o-ring on the lower pin. I think it was 3/4” ID that fit nice and snug.

Ford Bronco Manual Sway bar disconnects IMG_5198

Also, Oscar updated the lower bracket to have the pin welded in place. Does yours have that? He sent me a new set free of charge since I was from the first batch.

dcaero

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine make noise as well. I believe it's the fitment of the lower heim to the metal pin. Seems like there is a small enough gap to make a clunking sound. It only makes this sound at low speeds, once there is any bit of throttle and that gap is loaded up, it no longer makes any noise.

CrystalRedTintCoat

Wildtrak
First Name
BertJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, I just clean and spray them down with FF as needed. Usually about every 6 mo or so. I have a pair of gloves handy for detaching before hitting the trail.

That being said - make sure you didn’t loose the o-ring on the lower pin. I think it was 3/4” ID that fit nice and snug.

Ford Bronco Manual Sway bar disconnects IMG_5198

Also, Oscar updated the lower bracket to have the pin welded in place. Does yours have that? He sent me a new set free of charge since I was from the first batch.
Thanks. I’ll have to check for the washers. Good catch, reminder. My pin seems to be welded and part of the bottom braket.

Having said that, the unit I have and the unit my neighbor has is different. Mine is similar to the YT video of a young man who attaches his over two days but inadvertently assembles the cones wrongly on the top hImes. The neighbors has a whole different look w/o the cones pushing into the Himes.

If I can get photos of his and mine I’ll post back here.

CrystalRedTintCoat

Wildtrak
First Name
BertJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Please do.
Mine are the black ones. Neighbor’s are the silver ones. Both from AC Fab. Notice the difference on how the top connects to the swaybar.

IMG_1037.jpeg

IMG_1038.jpeg

IMG_5015.jpeg

IMG_5014.jpeg
Sponsored