Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which release version did you have when doing this? The older 2.3.47 or the newest release 2.3.48
I have Release 2.3.48, downloaded more than a month ago, on an extended license that expires on 10/8.
Sponsored

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux Hot Pepper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question...have you folks who have made successful changes via FORScan used the "as built" model selection and then manual changes of the character(s) or have you used the way described in this video? The way shared in the video seems far simpler?

Thanks - I was hesitating getting into forscan but you made it look easy! Thanks for your video.

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks - I was hesitating getting into forscan but you made it look easy! Thanks for your video.
The video did make it easier...just note that for the adding a mode you need to change just one character. Make sure you back up your initial configuration!

scrapple

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

anyone in south jersey willing to enable this for me?
badlands, 2.7 auto

Toasty

Wildtrak
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak, Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone know if you can add Rock Crawl mode to a Wildtrak the same way that you can add Sport mode to a Badlands? I'm wondering if any hardware is needed.

Sponsored

AZWildTrak

Wildtrak
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone know if you can add Rock Crawl mode to a Wildtrak the same way that you can add Sport mode to a Badlands? I'm wondering if any hardware is needed.
I am picking up a new to me (‘22 with 1800 miles) Wildtrak and the current owner added Baja mode via ForScan. No problems. Of course you don’t have the sway bar disconnect option.

Sonny

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am a Senior Master Ford tech and have a 22 badlands - have not been able to get it to accept sport mode - have done it on a few 2021's - every time i try on a 22 it stops halfway through or so and says operation interrupted. I have downloaded all the latest ForScan stuff and have the lifetime license - still nothing - if anyone finds out how to get it done please let me know.
I had this problem and emailed the authors of forscan. They sent a version that worked.

GT500

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New version works fine to add Sport mode on Badlands, now to get rid of the double honk!

Toasty

Wildtrak
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak, Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am picking up a new to me (‘22 with 1800 miles) Wildtrak and the current owner added Baja mode via ForScan. No problems. Of course you don’t have the sway bar disconnect option.
I thought Baja mode came standard on Badlands, Wildtrak and FE?

From Ford Website:
  • Baja (available)** – On Bronco Badlands,™ Wildtrak™ and First Edition models, it optimizes suspension and other systems for improved performance on loose terrain and sand. (Baja mode is not available on Bronco Sport)
https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...)** – On Bronco,not available on Bronco Sport).

AZWildTrak

Wildtrak
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I thought Baja mode came standard on Badlands, Wildtrak and FE?

From Ford Website:
  • Baja (available)** – On Bronco Badlands,™ Wildtrak™ and First Edition models, it optimizes suspension and other systems for improved performance on loose terrain and sand. (Baja mode is not available on Bronco Sport)
https://www.ford.com/support/how-tos/more-vehicle-topics/engine-and-transmission/ford-bronco-terrain-management-system/#:~:text=Baja (available)** – On Bronco,not available on Bronco Sport).
You are correct. I was incorrect. He added Rock Crawl mode.

Sponsored

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been using it for 7 months…no problems and it’s amazing the gas mileage actually hasn’t been impacted.

since it is a “buried” factory setting I have been assured there is no warranty issue. The same exact engine runs in sport mode on a wildtrak Vs a badlands, so there is nothingoutside of what the factory designed.
Do you know if you have to adjust the FORScan settings each time the car gets a software/OTA update? Also, do you need to revert back to default settings when you take the car in to a dealership or is that not necessary either?

BroncoAlan

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will my dealership add sports mode to my 2022 Bronco Badlands if I'm willing to pay? If not, how can I find someone to do it in South Florida?

BroncoAlan

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was also wondering if anyone has experienced a warranty issue from your dealership by adding sports mode? Will they deny warranty repair if they see this change when the Ford Tech plugs into your Bronco?
Sponsored