Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We will be creating a separate thread and it will be posted around 4PM PST
all i need is confirmation of a 1 piece, photos, pricing, colors, delivery options, list of optional accessories on the top. and ordering instructions and I am ready with my CC. can't wait to unload the soft top somewhere.
Sponsored

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F350 DRW, 2015 4dr Jeep, 1997 F350, & more
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a former Jeep 4 door owner, I never just took off the front sections of the top off, if it was off, it was all off then a bikini top for the duration (sun is intense in Vegas). I wouldn't mind a more rigid one-piece top that could handle the weight as others mention but I also have a winch for removal so not an option for everyone I understand. Something to consider for multiple price points. Also, if considering multiple color options, offer unfinished.... I have a great body shop that can color match and I like the idea of some form of headliner.....Just my opinions.

DrBriGuy

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a former Jeep 4 door owner, I never just took off the front sections of the top off, if it was off, it was all off then a bikini top for the duration (sun is intense in Vegas). I wouldn't mind a more rigid one-piece top that could handle the weight as others mention but I also have a winch for removal so not an option for everyone I understand. Something to consider for multiple price points. Also, if considering multiple color options, offer unfinished.... I have a great body shop that can color match and I like the idea of some form of headliner.....Just my opinions.
using the winch on your vehicle or stand alone electric "hoist" style?

Martiin

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I stopped by my dealer a few days ago to order some parts for my bronco (grill, black pony and the all weather mats and asked about the hard top. The guy at parts counter gave me a quote of close to $8500 for all 4 sections of the roof as they are all sold individually. Was told based on the notes they have it be a few weeks for it to show up. But damn when I changed my bronco on to the soft top only $650 came off the price. I was expecting a 4k or so price tag not a 8k+ lol. Hopefully aftermarket can get that price down.

Panaran

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I stopped by my dealer a few days ago to order some parts for my bronco (grill, black pony and the all weather mats and asked about the hard top. The guy at parts counter gave me a quote of close to $8500 for all 4 sections of the roof as they are all sold individually. Was told based on the notes they have it be a few weeks for it to show up. But damn when I changed my bronco on to the soft top only $650 came off the price. I was expecting a 4k or so price tag not a 8k+ lol. Hopefully aftermarket can get that price down.
I think that price is a result of the current situation. Ford doesn't have a surplus of tops to sell to all the soft top owners that want them, but if they will if they can get $8500 for them. It's like when you ask a contractor for a quote, but they don't really want to take your business because they're already booked solid, but they'll fit you in for 4x the price.

Sponsored
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F350 DRW, 2015 4dr Jeep, 1997 F350, & more
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
using the winch on your vehicle or stand alone electric "hoist" style?
I had a "hoist a top" bracket for my Jeep top and have a ceiling mounted winch in my shop. Back under it, unbolt/set the bracket and putt it up to the ceiling out of the way. Winch is Harbor Freight so it was cheap but perfect for the application.

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi Bronco6g!

We are going to make this short and sweet. We will be releasing snippets of hardtop information throughout the upcoming weeks.

We have been working very hard behind the scenes to produce a hardtop that will help solve the issues from the OEM Bronco hardtop. To start off, we want to start a discussion from our teaser threads. We will be answering questions specific to the pictures in this post. If the question is not specific to this post then it will be answered in the upcoming posts throughout the next couple weeks.

Can you spot the differences between our top and the factory hardtop from these screenshots?

rear.JPG

Front.JPG

Are you as excited as we are? We feel like its Christmas all over again!

Subscribe to our newsletter list for Bronco Hardtop information. All newsletter subscribers will be the first to know about new details. Please make sure to let the page fully load, it will show three boxes of information to fill out to be added to the newsletter list. We will NOT blow up your inbox.

Subscribe Link:
https://www.advfiberglass.com/pages/bronco-hardtop-sign-up

Stay tuned for the next release of information on 1/10/22.

Thank you,
ADV Fiberglass
Looking forward to what you guys are making and have signed up . Looking forward to a hard top for my 4door. Hopefully in black

kpark_67

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I already have a hard top and I am excited. Hopefully it will be quieter than the stock.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At the dealer is always more. I ordered a set of Gatorback mud flaps for my vehicle through my dealer. I ended up canceling the order when I discovered I could get them from Lasco Parts for nearly $300 less.

Martiin

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think that price is a result of the current situation. Ford doesn't have a surplus of tops to sell to all the soft top owners that want them, but if they will if they can get $8500 for them. It's like when you ask a contractor for a quote, but they don't really want to take your business because they're already booked solid, but they'll fit you in for 4x the price.
I figured it had to do something with the current situations but damn talk about a stick shock!

Sponsored

Pixel R

Outer Banks
First Name
Pixel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma 2016
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi Bronco6g!

We are going to make this short and sweet. We will be releasing snippets of hardtop information throughout the upcoming weeks.

We have been working very hard behind the scenes to produce a hardtop that will help solve the issues from the OEM Bronco hardtop. To start off, we want to start a discussion from our teaser threads. We will be answering questions specific to the pictures in this post. If the question is not specific to this post then it will be answered in the upcoming posts throughout the next couple weeks.

Can you spot the differences between our top and the factory hardtop from these screenshots?

rear.JPG

Front.JPG

Are you as excited as we are? We feel like its Christmas all over again!

Subscribe to our newsletter list for Bronco Hardtop information. All newsletter subscribers will be the first to know about new details. Please make sure to let the page fully load, it will show three boxes of information to fill out to be added to the newsletter list. We will NOT blow up your inbox.

Subscribe Link:
https://www.advfiberglass.com/pages/bronco-hardtop-sign-up

Stay tuned for the next release of information on 1/10/22.

Thank you,
ADV Fiberglass
Is there any update yet?

Martiin

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

At the dealer is always more. I ordered a set of Gatorback mud flaps for my vehicle through my dealer. I ended up canceling the order when I discovered I could get them from Lasco Parts for nearly $300 less.
Yes prices are up in the clouds. I just had all those Ford pass points and needed to get rid of them so I figured what the hell I'll use them know otherwise I'll forget i have them and end up loosing them to and expired date lol Almost $500 for the first edition grill, $90 for the black pony, 170 for the front and rear seat all weather's and 180 just for the truck area all weather mat.

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes prices are up in the clouds. I just had all those Ford pass points and needed to get rid of them so I figured what the hell I'll use them know otherwise I'll forget i have them and end up loosing them to and expired date lol Almost $500 for the first edition grill, $90 for the black pony, 170 for the front and rear seat all weather's and 180 just for the truck area all weather mat.
For like $150 Ill just paint my BL grill black lol. Plastidip the pony $15

Martiin

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For like $150 Ill just paint my BL grill black lol. Plastidip the pony $15
Not gonna lie i actually did the plastidip on the pony but since I covered the Ford emblem with gloss black carbon wrap and the script on the front is gloss black i just wanted everything to match. The grill i like the first edition because my raptor style Amber lights will fit on it perfect no cutting trimming or trying to figure out how to secure them to the grill.
Sponsored