Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex awd ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
lots of questions,
1) whats the price including shipping?
2) if you want it installed by someone is it possible and who? cost to install?
3) how does it compare to Ford mic top in quality? sound wise is it at least as quiet inside as OEM MIC top?
4) When are you thinking of releasing it to the public?
Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's not what a quality rack costs... That's what a custom made rack costs.

You say my post is misinformation but I've yet to see any real aftermarket roof rack nor any hard information from Ford on allowing the roof rack to be ordered separately aside from you saying "soon".

So no it's not misinformation.
I’m not here to argue. But, eventually Ford’s ugly ass excuse for a rack will be available. I’m not paying much attention because I think it’s a POS.

Rhino, Prinsu, Gobi, Front Runner (I could go on) are all $1500-2000 racks for Jeep. Majority of those brands are already in production for Bronco. These are not custom racks.

If you’re talking generic Thule and Yakima crossbars…I don’t see that happening for a removable roof. They make universal parts. The Bronco is not universal.

Here are a couple of mediocre attempts:

Bad Ass Tents
Z Roads

Last edited:

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People are on here asking for modular removable glass, moonroofs, panoramic views- people…. lets 👏get a fucking top 👏that doesn’t leak.👏 or fall apart and delaminate like paper mache 👏in too much sun👏!

Also just want to point out this is teaser 3- a lot of questions are answered in 1&2.

Also also, my price is right number guess is $5999.

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
that’d be amazing but I have to imagine it’ll be $5k minimum tbh

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For those guessing price and comparing to a truck topper... This will have a rear defroster, a windshield wiper, and a wiper fluid sprayer. Assuming it will also have more sound deadening than a topper, I would assume it would be at least double the cost of a topper.

Sponsored

RClark82

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150, 2008 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
For those guessing price and comparing to a truck topper... This will have a rear defroster, a windshield wiper, and a wiper fluid sprayer. Assuming it will also have more sound deadening than a topper, I would assume it would be at least double the cost of a topper.
Agreed. I have a topper on my F150 that was about $2000. I would never put something that raw and unfinished on my bronco. If this top has better quality than OEM all the features listed I don't see how it can be under 6 or 7grand.

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m not here to argue. But, eventually Ford’s ugly ass excuse for a rack will be available. I’m not paying much attention because I think it’s a POS.

Rhino, Prinsu, Gobi, Front Runner (I could go on) are all $1500-2000 racks for Jeep. Majority of those brands are already in production for Bronco. These are not custom racks.

If you’re talking generic Thule and Yakima crossbars…I don’t see that happening for a removable roof. They make universal parts. The Bronco is not universal.

Here are a couple of mediocre attempts:

Bad Ass Tents
Z Roads
Yea my apologies wasn't trying to be rude. Case of the Monday's.

But yes I was referring to something similar to factory rails and Yakima/Thule like rack. Not full on rooftop tent rack. I now see the misunderstanding.

LGM

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend. 2011 Ranger. 2008 Super Duty.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I sure hope the defroster, wiper, sound deadening, washer fluid etc. are optional.
2 things are important to me, cost and no rattles. Though removable windows would be nice.
I'm sure there are many more like me who aren't looking for a fancy top.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
some within Ford are saying the hard top to buy later from Ford is going to be $7800... so guess what this is gonna be
Not necessarily. There will eventually be at least a half a dozen companies competing for hard top purchases. The greater the competition the lower the price choices for the customers.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yea my apologies wasn't trying to be rude. Case of the Monday's.

But yes I was referring to something similar to factory rails and Yakima/Thule like rack. Not full on rooftop tent rack. I now see the misunderstanding.
Yakima and Thule make crossbars to add extra support - but, don’t expect generic gutter mount crossbars…because Ford forgot the gutters. Haha.

Perhaps ADV solves that??? This way we can just put a couple of bars and a small platform on the clamshell?! We shall see.

Sponsored

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Timing will be key. We haven’t even seen a real photo or so much as a prototype. If these don’t come soon (like Q1 or Q2) and/or there is a 6-12 month wait in a (new and additional) line then the EOM options may be close at hand. Remember that there is a second Webasto factory opening in the next few months (possibly sooner). Evidence? Pages of job postings…

Ford Bronco ADV Fiberglass - Bronco Hardtop Teaser - Part 3 C767E197-4311-4CE2-B9D8-760234CC3161

Last edited:

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
All I know is the longer it takes to get a hard top out to the consumer the closer I get to spring and summer. Once March hits I won't buy a hard top until September.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like what they are doing, but I have my heart set on the MOD. Not sure what the price will be, it might be cheaper to get a MY23 and start over.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As I asked before will this top still allow for the doors to be stored in the back?

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not necessarily. There will eventually be at least a half a dozen companies competing for hard top purchases. The greater the competition the lower the price choices for the customers.
Agreed, this talk of 5K and above tops is ridiculous!!!! Those making aftermarket jeep tops will certainly get into the Bronco game. With their jeep hard tops in the 3 to 4 K range. Bronco hardtops will eventually follow suit.
Sponsored