Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW F800GSA & Onewheel Pint
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who knows when they will reply so I will try to help you out:

They have put out vids for the cross section and latches I believe. People have been asking for the headliner info since the announcement and no dice there. They have no plans to make a 2 door version
At this point, it's still up for debate as to whether they have real plans to make a 4 door version either! :oops:
Sponsored

BlueWaffle

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco, and a trio of 80s GM's.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I hope I never desire a product that for whatever reason is ONLY made by ADV.. even If they had 316 dozen of this hypothetical product boxed up and ready to mail with free overnight shipping.. I'd be going without that product purely based on principle.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The start of this thread hasn't aged well after 15 months. Text color and underline my emphasis.

"We present to you the first ADV Modular production unit, VERY exciting! We can certainty say that we are beyond impressed and happy with the finished production unit. We are DEFINITELY giving Ford a run for their money. Production is moving along VERY quickly ever since we tested, validated, and approved the prototype for production.

We will be taking more content in the coming weeks! Please let us know if we can answer any questions, we are happy to help!"

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The start of this thread hasn't aged well after 15 months. Text color and underline my emphasis.

"We present to you the first ADV Modular production unit, VERY exciting! We can certainty say that we are beyond impressed and happy with the finished production unit. We are DEFINITELY giving Ford a run for their money. Production is moving along VERY quickly ever since we tested, validated, and approved the prototype for production.

We will be taking more content in the coming weeks! Please let us know if we can answer any questions, we are happy to help!"
Let's see if there is an update this week from adv.
If they in fact going to start shipping early batch 1 orders, or is there going to be another delay.
I would certainly hope they send out some sort of communication. It's almost impossible to understand the thinking behind the lack of timely information flow
K
Maybe they honestly believe they are communicating.
Also if the speculation about not having the tops yet from China is true. Then that's just another reason to not do business there. But companies never learn. Hope they had at least a performance loc ,bond .
Mexi c o production may have been the way to go

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Who knows when they will reply so I will try to help you out:

They have put out vids for the cross section and latches I believe. People have been asking for the headliner info since the announcement and no dice there. They have no plans to make a 2 door version
I guess I will eventually be going with the one from Anderson. Thanks

Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m giving them until the middle of February and I’m out. I almost bailed and went with TOR. But, I’m in batch 1 and figured I would get them at the same time.

I’m not going to be big mad either way. When you get in early on a new product, there are risks.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m giving them until the middle of February and I’m out. I almost bailed and went with TOR. But, I’m in batch 1 and figured I would get them at the same time.

I’m not going to be big mad either way. When you get in early on a new product, there are risks.
Thinking about the same, but a few "but". TOR shipping date is about June-July now. Not sure I like the look and feel, but it's my personal choice.

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thinking about the same, but a few "but". TOR shipping date is about June-July now. Not sure I like the look and feel, but it's my personal choice.
I’m gonna have to agree. Holding onto my MIC for a while longer.

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, the quality looks there. But, I like the look on the ADV better. damned if you do and damned if you don‘t I guess.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, the quality looks there. But, I like the look on the ADV better. damned if you do and damned if you don‘t I guess.
I prefer ADV for sure, but if they don't deliver and don't explain why, it would try my patience.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I prefer ADV for sure, but if they don't deliver and don't explain why, it would try my patience.
Other than a different roof panel setup and a rear wiper, is there really that big of a difference between the two? :unsure:

Last edited:

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Other than a different roof panel setup and a rear wiper, is there really that big of a difference between the two? :unsure:
One top for me (without a panel). No rear wiper and defrost, and the most important thing (but hard to compare based on photos only) the black finish.
Sponsored