First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 16 JKU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
No way I would want a top you have to bolt together. I want the strength of a one piece rear top. I’ll bet you won’t see a 200 pound man walking on top of it. Their communication sucks and after 161 pages it’s the same old bull. Good luck.

nickyp1020

Badlands
First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This has been stated since day 1 of preorders (nothing on that product page has changed in regards to wording). We have offered refunds to all customers when they have requested it. We will adjust the wording in that section now to reflect that refunds are allowed at request.
You guys just cant stfu can you. i get wanting to defend yourself but you've now shown you're here reading all this and still not responding to anyone with legitimate concerns. Slimy fucking idiots.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here you go. Under $5k!

Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 9.29.45 PM
"This product will have no return policy." I wonder what if any warranty it will have? Given past issues with the some OEM hardtops, a warranty would be nice.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here you go. Under $5k!

Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! 8i3lwv
annnnd just like that, the market has passed them by. My TOR top is waiting in my garage on my return from a work trip. So excited to finally get to transport gear around that requires a roof rack, but also the reduced noise when driving.

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Remind us again how long you've been waiting?
I follow kjbeggs lead, therefore I now .have a definite drop dead date after extremely quietly and patiently waiting since 20 friken minutes after I could happily order and give them 7k (includes shipping which is an extra free advance until they actually ship ). I'm now in month 25 heading to month 26 ,27,28 .... time flies.

I wonder if the tops are within 100 miles of ADVs facility , or if they are still overseas in production (final assembly) since the beginning of time.

I AM PATIENT,I am patient, I am patient, I am patient.

Brisco2

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350 XLT, 2018 Ford E350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I follow kjbeggs lead, therefore I now .have a definite drop dead date after extremely quietly and patiently waiting since 20 friken minutes after I could happily order and give them 7k (includes shipping which is an extra free advance until they actually ship ). I'm now in month 25 heading to month 26 ,27,28 .... time flies.

I wonder if the tops are within 100 miles of ADVs facility , or if they are still overseas in production (final assembly) since the beginning of time.

I AM PATIENT,I am patient, I am patient, I am patient.
You sir, have near saint level patience. I hope the @ADV Fiberglass sends you a little something extra with your one piece top.
Sponsored